It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the KGB Files Come Watch!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
this had some amazing footage. I enjoyed seeing two migs shot down by a UFO with one direct hit each from a glowing orb of some sort. Still I wonder if it could be lies and misdirection. People make stuff up all the time. Especially governments trying to give false information to spies to make themselves seem more dangerous than they are. It could all be a big hoax perpetrated by the KGB.

I've been playing a lot of spore. Visiting tribal worlds and abducting lesser creatures when I'm a space faring civilization just seems so plausible.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I guess I should have called my thread 'secret KGB' at the start

My thread on this footage

I found another video link on youtube of the same footage uk.youtube.com...

In the clip regarding the cigar ufo, this new footage is a longer and higher resolution. It clearly shows a puff of exhaust gas being emitted from the cigar shaped ufo before it speeds up. It's almost certainly a missile or cruise missile test. It just goes to show how editing and poor resolution footage can be used to fool people and it gives me a good reminder to be skeptical.

That just leaves one real mysterious part (the ufo that appears to follow the F-16 from behind loop around it , cast a shadow and diasppear into the cloud. That's still very intriguing footage.

If anybody has anymore background on this clip or could analyse it that would be great.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by ManInAsia]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sorry..but...

*Yawn, ZZZZZZZZ Snore*

Seen it before and it's nothing new... to see better Vids on this, go to the

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Much more to see and not so corny in the way it's presented.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And your point is, drop a link?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"The tissue had bluish-yellowish coloring" said doc in video.

From Majestic documents description is similiar:
"The skin is pale bluish-gray color, being somewhat darker on the back of the creature, and is very smooth and fine-celled."

Also fingers/arms description is same:
"The arms are long in proportion to the legs, and the hands have three long, tapering fingersand a thumb which is nearly as long as the fingers. The second finger is thickerthan the others, but not as long as the index finger"

Soooo is it type 2 alien? or....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join