It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Dogged: When your pet cheats on you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Getting Dogged: When your pet cheats on you

www.msnbc.msn.com

Phyllis DeGioia didn’t mean to become the other woman.

It started innocently, with a kind gesture. The Madison, Wis., woman offered to care for a friend's cat for nine months while the owner, Susan Shalaby, was out of the country. DeGioia had every intention of returning the cat when her friend returned, but Chelsea had other ideas. After Shalaby came back, she moved in with DeGioia until she could find a place of her own and expected Chelsea to resume her place on her bed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newsvine.com
www.examiner.com

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, this is the first time that I have ever heard of "Cheating Pets". To top it off, they even put this into the context of spousal cheating, and present therapy (or quite possibly "Marriage Counseling") you can go through with your pet in order to heal the rift. I know plenty about animals, and their instincts which guide them, but I never imagined this being placed into such a layman context.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This happened to a friend years ago, he had 2 cats, salt and pepper, had them for years. Then one day, salt just disappeared, turns out it had been getting fed at a house round the corner for a couple of years, and descided to make its stay permanent. They didn't see a problem with it, after all, if the cats happy, then who where they to force it? they could lock it up all day, to prevent it from going missing, but that would just ruin the cats life really.

EMM

join