It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this is called Political Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I can tell you why there are so many conspiracies with our current setup in government... It's because we have sides, we have 2 sides and now a third party, the independents, who conspire against each other for the benefit of the party...

I honestly believe that people do not think that differently... I think the need for parties has come and gone... Yet we still bide by this "rule" or though it seems... Always the same thing, republican and democrat... As you see with Obama and McCain now, it is one side against the other both conspiring against each other... When what we really need is party unity... I think unifying the parties and eliminating "sides" would be a much more progressive way of handling elections among other things... Elect the better man or woman for what he or she stands for instead of voting based on party, which a lot of people do... So simple, unity would equal progress... Eliminate republican, democrat and independent... Unify all 3 into 1 party with one goal, to run this country, join together and share ideas instead of using them against each other...

join