It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human sacrifices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hi , I am here because I am looking for someone who is thinking (like myself) that modern political history is just a chain of human sacrifice.
All the justifications for these murders are artificial.
The real reasons are mystical.
Anybody agree?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
15 readers in 10 minutes! who are you, guys?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Humans have never needed artificial reasons to kill eachother.. in fact humans have never really needed any reason to kill eachother other than for the fun of it (why we have laws). Do you have anything to substantiate this theory? Examples?

[edit on 27-9-2008 by riley]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
off coarse.. 911 was sacrifices.. also iraq war..(look at all civilian targets) these people sacrifice people all the time.. they delve into demonic worship and other crazy stuff.. I suggest you look into bohemian grove so you get a glimps of that world...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i would like to add to the sacrifice opinion. When we as americans turn around and say "hey!, this guy killed innocent people from our country lets go kill him or punish him..." aren't we doing the exact same thing they did just that we are on the opposite side??

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
off coarse.. 911 was sacrifices.. also iraq war..(look at all civilian targets) these people sacrifice people all the time.. they delve into demonic worship and other crazy stuff.. I suggest you look into bohemian grove so you get a glimps of that world...

I've never heared of 911 being related to demonic worship.. and oil could be enough reason to attck Iraq. Do you have something to back this up other than mentioning bohemian grove?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mls11.11
i would like to add to the sacrifice opinion. When we as americans turn around and say "hey!, this guy killed innocent people from our country lets go kill him or punish him..." aren't we doing the exact same thing they did just that we are on the opposite side??

Thats just vengence and bloodlust imo.. hypcrotical yes but I doubt it's for mystical (ritual) purposes.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yalesky
15 readers in 10 minutes! who are you, guys?

The people assessing your place in the "chain of human sacrifice"!

Can you offer more on this such as why you think this or what's lead you to believe this?

I've a serious question about the role of human sacrifice in society, specifically the choice of sacrifice. Some societies practised a form of sacrifice 'Sun King' and others where a commoner paradigm is used for selection: innocents, criminals, volunteers.

I'm (idly) wondering whether the first real examples of an elite genuinely shafting the people was a switch from a former form of sacrifice to the latter; that some king somewhere decided that the gods didn't actually want him to sacrificed at all, but instead, one of the ordinary people in the village. Perhaps maybe even one that was quite vocal about the importance of the sacrifice of a Sun King or a young woman who'd dared to reject his advances or maybe speak about her being raped by him.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

these people are paganist... they do things on certain days for certain reasons.. look at the iraq war started on march 20.. right around the time for spring equinox and is a pagan holiday.. u can look it up.. 911 was done for multiple reasons.. people only think one dimensionly ...911 was done for diff reasons by diff factions working together to get it done.. at one level it was sacrificial another money, another power, another for strategic reasons, another one to cover up criminal evidence, another for a closer realisation of the NWO and unsurping of americans liberties. many more reasons.... realise that the two towers have a significance to these people ... I just love how they came out with the lord of the rings two towers a year after 911... coincidence? maybe.. asking to back somthing up like this is tough.. the above is not proof of anything.. but lack of proof is not proof of lack.. these people beleive in sacrifices which is why I pointed bohemian grove out to u.. I find it strange that you would ask me to back somthing up for a somthing you already have a feeling for.. there are many things in the world that could not be backed up for 100s if not thousands of years... and then we had the ability to back them up... that does not mean those things did not exist.. trust your intuition. more then the concrete world around you.. for your intuition is can be trusted more then the world you see around you.. humans are continually made to suffer for a reason..people say it is in our nature... well it is not... most soldiers go thru physchological problems for the rest of there lives for what they have done... it is not in our nature to kill ourselves!! I beleive there is an outside force\enemy that has been doing this systematically thru the rule of kings..its not any different today. millions of iraqis have died... that is a sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I find it strange that the op would ask me to back somthing up when I have offered much more data pointing to the fact that these leaders beleive in sacrifices.. op besids your feeling what can you offer us to backup what you have been feeling?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by riley

these people are paganist... they do things on certain days for certain reasons.. look at the iraq war started on march 20.. right around the time for spring equinox and is a pagan holiday.. u can look it up..

But using you're own logic, you could say that September the 11th was the work of people for whom Tuesday has a special significance, or a sun cult worshipped sunny days or practically anything else that vaguely connects to September the 11th.

I just love how they came out with the lord of the rings two towers a year after 911... coincidence? maybe..

"They"? "A year after 911"? To give this any merit at all you'd have to believe that Tolkien was part of a conspiracy dating back to the 1930s and 1940s. Or is this some American-centric thing where Lord of the Rings somehow only appeared in the public consciousness in the last decade? I read the Lord of the Rings in the late 70s long before I'd even heard of the World Trade Centre.

new topics

top topics

join