It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleepy hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
heck we allknow about ichobod crane and the story of sleepy hollow so im going to tell you about a story that only west virginians know its called anna conrad she and her family are very wealthy but one day she went phsyco and she stayed in her room for days and never talked to anyone and one day her parents came up in her room she was sitting there she looked possesed with her bright red eyes and she was reapeating a name i cant remember then her mom said come down stairs she went up to her mom pushed her to the floor and killed her and then she went downstairs and broke her dads arm the next day her dad went up to the room he saw her hanging over her bed

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Really big stories

ooohhhhh......spooky.I wish I would have waited till the morning to have read this one,you could use a little punctuation for an easier read though...good post.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Boring...
Is that all you got ?
You should see what happens every day down here in South Florida.
I don't even know where to start.
Oh, how about the one where the Mother put her baby in a microwave oven and cooked it to death.
Or the one a couple weeks ago, where a drunk guy in his 20's swam across a canal, only to have an alligator bite his arm off.
There was another one awhile back when this guy chopped up his girlfriend and put her in his freezer.
Drive by shootings happen so many times every day, we don't even talk about them anymore.
But hey, at least we made National Headlines last week.
South Florida is # 1 in the whole Country for road rage attacks !

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ravinsomniac
Boring...
Is that all you got ?
You should see what happens every day down here in South Florida.
I don't even know where to start.
Oh, how about the one where the Mother put her baby in a microwave oven and cooked it to death.
Or the one a couple weeks ago, where a drunk guy in his 20's swam across a canal, only to have an alligator bite his arm off.
There was another one awhile back when this guy chopped up his girlfriend and put her in his freezer.
Drive by shootings happen so many times every day, we don't even talk about them anymore.
But hey, at least we made National Headlines last week.
South Florida is # 1 in the whole Country for road rage attacks !
I live in South florida also but I haven't heard some of those stories.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Really big stories
heck we allknow about ichobod crane and the story of sleepy hollow so im going to tell you about a story that only west virginians know its called anna conrad she and her family are very wealthy but one day she went phsyco and she stayed in her room for days and never talked to anyone and one day her parents came up in her room she was sitting there she looked possesed with her bright red eyes and she was reapeating a name i cant remember then her mom said come down stairs she went up to her mom pushed her to the floor and killed her and then she went downstairs and broke her dads arm the next day her dad went up to the room he saw her hanging over her bed

The girl killed her mother, then attacked her father - breaking his arm in the process - and then the next day , he went to the girl's bedroom and found her hanging? What happened to the time between her breaking his arm, the sun setting and rising and him venturing upstairs? Did he just potter around, maybe catching up on a bit of reading? Tidy up his tools in his workshop area? Fix that floorboard that's been creaking for a while?

I'm wondering whether there's a reason why "only west virginians know" this story.

top topics

join