It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA!! I've SOLVED America's FINANCIAL WOES!! Foreign and domestic debt, deficit, and all!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
See what we do is start an International Governments Only Lottery! We'll sell tickets to the governments of the world for say, $500,000,000 each (gotta keep it in reach for the little guys right?). Ok, so obviously, the little impoverished nations will be scraping pennies to buy tickets right? Cause it'll bail them out of debt to the US and Wall Street and then some.
Realize that presidential elections are only once every four years. That's quite a bit of down time for the guys handling the technical aspects of the rigging. AND you gotta keep paying them to keep em quiet, so... might as well use the guys right? Set our TechRig Team loose on the number selection mechanism for our International G-Lottery and voila!!! The USA wins! and poof! no more economic problems! and if for some reason our winnings are not enough? zap! we do it again - apparently you can do it twice in a row and people still won't totally freak out on you... who knows, maybe you can even do it three times in a row!?!?! we'll just have to wait and see...

So Call Your Gov't TODAY!!! GET YOUR LOTTERY TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I somehow think the Oligarchic Incanabula(Illumanati) have already worked out the answer to all this in their own ideological way. Because they were the ones that orchestrated the problem in the first place.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Phbbbbbbbttt!!!!! Who peed in Your Cheerios? I mean really, everyone knows the end game. no fun in that.
jeesh...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by verbal kint

Phbbbbbbbttt!!!!! Who peed in Your Cheerios? I mean really, everyone knows the end game. no fun in that.
jeesh...
Ha ha ho ho ho ha tee hee.
I like your sense of humor.Starred and flagged.Way to break the ice on this topic.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah WTF are those GAY things called "Cheerios." Sounds like some Gay Englishmens admonishment of the facts after being totally decimated by the obscene obvious.
DONT YOU KNOW, We Australians are of a different ideaology, that despises the stupidity of ignorant Nationalistic fervour of sycohantic insipidness?!

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

*sigh*

Colonials......

lol

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Yeah WTF are those GAY things called "Cheerios." Sounds like some Gay Englishmens admonishment of the facts after being totally decimated by the obscene obvious.
DONT YOU KNOW, We Australians are of a different ideaology, that despises the stupidity of ignorant Nationalistic fervour of sycohantic insipidness?!

I have a few points of contention with your post Epsillion70...
But first, applause for your consistent use of words with more than 8 letters and for whatever contribution you make to your country. I am particularly fond of Austria.
lol I'm American, but not that stupid - just that funny lol
Now the dirt -
I fail to see the relevance of sexuality in reference to cereal?
Gay Englishmen? Does mean that he is less GAY than Cheerios?
All this ambiguity really confuses me.
Forgive my ignorance, but how does one admonish a fact?
I think "obscenely obvious" would have made your point more clear.

a different ideaology, that despises the stupidity of ignorant Nationalistic fervour of sycohantic insipidness?!

I don't even know where to start with this nonsense. let's see...
1. Despising stupidity - bold move.
2. You refer to "...ignorant Nationalistic..." as you sit there pumping your electronic fist for Australia. It's this type of attention to detail, which you so perfectly exemplify, that has gotten the US to its exalted position in the world today. Maybe you'd fit in better here in the US? But I digress...
3. you say " ...the stupidity of ignorant Nationalistic fervour of sycohantic insipidness." Do you mean "insipid sycophants"?
4. lol I had to look up 'sycohantic' lol The irony is deafening.
Anyway, there's more, but I'm too frikin tired.
All this aside, those 8+ letter words are very impressive - star and flag!
CHEERS!
-v

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey chill out, did someone "piss" on someones "Weet-Bix?"
No offense intended there. Gay can also mean "Happy"

Me sorry I was intentionaly having a bit of jest

I think it backfired... on me

I shall try to refrain from my overt and tardy verboseness in the syntax of my posts from now on

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is an unhealthy obsession of mixing urine and breakfast cereal starting to manifest itself in this thread!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
There is an unhealthy obsession of mixing urine and breakfast cereal starting to manifest itself in this thread!

YUCK salty breakfasy I dont like Tee Hee

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

And likewise pardon me. I failed to pick up on your intended humor. My interpretation just left you looking like a prick. Ok so let's just rub genitals and move on...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Agreed my friend

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
peeing in cereals
rubbing testicles...

and the illuminati?

Well, if there's any disinfo agents monitoring us, they sure will think a lot of our great ideas and hard-to-find information...

regarding salty breakfast.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlbertFish

Exactly my friend. We can't just tell 'em everything we know for nuthin! We gotta keep those moth#$_%$&kers on their toes. Know what I mean Vern?

Have you called your congressman to tell him to support the International Governments' Lottery?

Well get outta your butt shaped chair and call the guy!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlbertFish
peeing in cereals
rubbing testicles...

and the illuminati?

Well, if there's any disinfo agents monitoring us, they sure will think a lot of our great ideas and hard-to-find information...

regarding salty breakfast.

classic

top topics

join