It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 and 5 year old's with drugs...no kidding!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Four-Year-Old Brings Crack Cocaine To School - Indiana

www.local6.com...

Boy, 5, Brings Bag of Marijuana To Elementary School - Florida

www.local6.com...

Goodness, the world is going to hell in a handbag. Where are the parents?!?!?!?

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Ade1965x]

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Ade1965x]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Probably stoned or cracked out. That would be my guess. It's probably where these kids got the drugs in the first place.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Come to my area of South Caroilna. This is nothing. It's a sad day when you realize that this sort of news doesn't shock you anymore. It had to have been left out by the parents, the kid with the crackheads for parents probably stole it trying to get it away from his crazy folks.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sad thing is, there are people who won't take any kind of action on it for fear of "getting involved".

Sitting around shooting the ___ one day with some folks and several friends-of-friends came in, that kind of thing. The topic comes around to a house where a couple of them were putting in a sattellite tv hookup and they were talking about how the people were such druggies. Laughing because when they sat around to pass a joint, the 3 yo would run up and take it with "the meanest li'l sumbitch attitude" and yell "Dat's my hit! My hit!" and then run away with it and hit off it. They'd laugh about what a tough little man he was and get it back from him. I was appalled and said if I knew where they were I'd report them immediately and that I was disgusted with the whole lot of them for thinking it was funny or acceptable. The general answer was "it's none of my business so why bring the cops down on everybody?" meaning why make themselves visible to police in order to help this kid. I pointed out that it could be done anonymously, but still no dice. Disgraceful.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Stupid friggin parents letting that fall in the hands of children. This world is really going to sh*t, something needs to happen to make all this crap end. I can only see things going downhill from here...

No longer will only dads celebrate the arrival of a newborn baby... The infant will come out of the womb and be treated to a cigar and some whiskey.

These kinds of parents really need to be

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Jesus Christ this world is going straight to hell.

Kids bringing crack and marijuana to school?

That's just messed up. The parents of these children should be taken to the back and shot.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Can you imagine what these kids are going to look like when they grow up & what their brains or lack thereof will be like? Someone who smoked from the age of 10, as an adult is usually not a pretty sight. Kids born from parents who smoke or do drugs are even worse. :shk:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are certain people who should never be allowed to procreate. :shk:
What kind of imbecile lets a three year old kid smoke weed ? If it wasn't so serious it would be funny.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Do you think that sterilization should be in order? Let's face it, if they care that little for their kids, I don't think that birth control is high, no pun, on their list. Thus adding other kids to the situation.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What is happening to America??

The kids must of picked the drugs up from home.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I was shooting around at the bball court. While my friend and I were shooting around 8 or little kids come over. They were about 6 - 8 years old. And they were all trash talking about what kind liquior they drank, smoking up and partying. I wasn't really suprised but it's pretty sad to see the decline of America.

new topics

top topics

join