It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Morgellons remains a mystery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I see where the article states that, but I would guess that the writer probably misquoted or misunderstood something.

Protists produce many types of filaments that consist of cellulose.  Plasmodial slime molds form fiber-like stalks that contain spore-bearing fruiting bodies.  Spores inside this fruiting body are held loosely by capillitia and elator filaments that spring open to release the spores .

To date, various clinicians have seen...and occasionally identified...certain common dermato-pathogens OR organisms not found on humans but on animals or on inert material. This suggests the possibility that the skin immunity of Morgellons is seriously deficient, allowing numerous animal or plant parasites to live on human skin.

The Morgellons Research Foundation has said many times that cellulose has been detected in fibers that Morgellons patients found on the skin, or in their wounds. They are also quite interested in tests that showed Agrobacterium in wounds. (Agrobacterium is a bacterium that normally infects plants, but can infect humans with weakened immune systems, particularly with chronic skin trauma).

Agrobacterium is one of number of species that produce microbial cellulose. Of course this is of interest, since some fibers tested have been shown to contain cellulose.

Here are some more interesting quotes form that study. It looks like they are finding now that it has more to do with water then soil contamination. Interesting stuff to say the least, its a little scary to hear that this can come from the public water supply:

Abstract
There are six particle types that are consistently recovered from the skin surface of those suffering from Morgellons disease, 1) ribbon-like fibers, 2) rounded fibers, 3) capsule-like particles, 4) black flakes/grains, 5) worm-like particles, and 6) stellate-shaped (“starfish-shaped”) particles. The fibers are often pigmented and may luminesce under ultraviolet light. These six particle types were recovered from a hot water tank that was suspected of harboring contaminants causing chronic skin irritation and other debilitating symptoms to the scalp, neck and shoulders of the homeowner. The hot water tank had been idle for more than 2 years and is thought to have been contaminated by soil/groundwater organisms.  Replacement of the hot water system and water pipes eliminated these contaminants and resulted in a marked improvement in the homeowner’s health.
Based on the findings of this Phase I study it is proposed that prolonged dermal exposure to algae-rich conditions may promote the incidental growth of opportunistic keratin degrading populations causing chronic symptoms associated with Morgellons disease.
After reviewing reports that described fibers or filaments associated with Morgellons, which luminesce under UV light, a UV lamp (360 nm) was used to confirm that the fibers obtained from the hot water tank and hot water shower contained luminescent blue, green, and red filaments.
Fibers are considered to be biological in origin.
These 6 particle types occur only in hot tank water samples and suggest that their source originated from town drinking water flowing through the water mains.  The integrity and condition of these water mains is likely to have an impact on the residence’s water quality.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well notice how I said imo. That's all it means. You're entitled to your opinion as well.

I do not have proof that morgellons come from chemtrails. But my opinon of what is factual is that chemtrails are real. It is obvious. Ridiculously obvious. Just because you say it is factual does not indeed make it factual.

That's what's great about life, you create your own paradigm. I'll stay to mine thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

No, what is obvious is that there are persistent contrails, and there have been since the beginning of aviation. Besides this, even if someone were spraying something, at 20-30K feet it would land so far away from you it would not hurt you anyway. That is why when they do real areal spraying, they do it at low altitude. Anyway this is not the place to discuss chemtrails, there are other threads for that topic. Here is one I was on earlier today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by whitewave

I see where the article states that, but I would guess that the writer probably misquoted or misunderstood something.

It's entirely possible but if we start making assumptions about the writers ability to understand his subject matter or his writing ability, we may as well not bother to reference anyone's writings.

They are also quite interested in tests that showed Agrobacterium in wounds. (Agrobacterium is a bacterium that normally infects plants, but can infect humans with weakened immune systems, particularly with chronic skin trauma).

I would imagine that people with compromised immune systems would suffer much more lasting and internal damage than an annoying dermatological condition. A compromised immune system is essentially a death sentence.

These 6 particle types occur only in hot tank water samples and suggest that their source originated from town drinking water flowing through the water mains.  The integrity and condition of these water mains is likely to have an impact on the residence’s water quality.

Aren't the town's water treatment plants supposed to filter out things like algae? Again, I'm not trying to be contrary, just trying to look at things from all angles. The answers given in the source you provided are intriguing but not really satisfying. Then again, I guess if we had all the answers to these questions, we wouldn't be discussing it on this board.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

See what's funny is you saying "no" is simply your opinion. That is my point. What's obvious to me is that persistent chemtrails do exist. Whether I'm right or wrong doesn't change the fact that I'm entitled to think that and freely share it with whoever I choose.

Thanks for the link to the thread, I will check it out.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

No, my saying no is not an opinion, in this instance. I used to work for an airline, and I can safely say there are no such things as chemtrails, because I used to oversee the loading of those aircraft including any liquids. I used to see those same aircraft leave persistent contrails, which is what your supposed chemtrails are.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

And again it is your opinion that because you worked for an airline, you can safely speak on the entire subject.

It is my opinion that just because you oversaw some aircraft/airline procedures does not mean you can definitively say you've seen all aircraft procedures.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Although chemtrails are not the topic of this thread, I have to ask: even if chemtrails exist, what chemicals could possibly cause human skin to produce fibers of the nature mentioned? How could a mass spraying of anything over a wide area affect only a handful of people? If nanobots are what's being sprayed, why are only humans affected and not primates? Seems unlikely to me but, perhaps, as has been suggested before, chemtrails and/or their possibly side effects would be better discussed in another thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The real truth behind Morgellons will never be revealed. That is because it is a genetically modified bacterium. Monsanto modified the agrobacterium's DNA. They do this in order to genetically modify other plants. This agrobacterium can transmit genetic material to other plants and humans. When doctors say a compromised immune system this can mean a cut on the finger. This is just bawd medical speak. Your first line of defense is your skin. Persons reporting this disease had one thing in common. They were gardening. This disease started springing up in Texas then reports from all over started coming in. Many members of congress have a stake in Monsanto. Even Donald Rumsfeld worked for them.

Remember the Shanksville,Tx UFO incident? Why in the world would a huge craft show up over that town? I looked for what stood out in that town. They have a college that is heavy into biological research. Monsanto is there. It's a warning to stop modifying bacteria. If they continue down this road a price will be paid. Remember that when ever a significant UFO sighting happens, Look underneath where it happen. It will be a warning that something is not right. They live through us because they can not live here. They experience your joy, your sorrow, and your suffering.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
It is my opinion that just because you oversaw some aircraft/airline procedures does not mean you can definitively say you've seen all aircraft procedures.

No, again.

Ramp Agents are the guys who load the bags, hook up the equipment, drive the tugs, stuff like that.

Fuelers obviously fuel aircraft.

Lead Ramp Agents are responsible for an aircraft from the time that they hit the chalks until they disconnect from the paymover. Nothing touches that aircraft unless they allow it, they run the individual loads, turn over the weight and balance to Flight Ops and the Flight Crew, marshal the aircraft, do the final walk around, and tow it. They sign for that aircraft, and unless it goes to maintenance for some reason, they have the final say with the exception of...

Ramp supervisors/managers (depending what company you work for) oversee an entire ramp operation for an airline. Nothing happens on that airlines ramp that the supervisor does not know about. They are ultimately responsible for everything that happens on their ramp, and oversee the lead agents.

I did every one of those jobs.
Having people on this site try and convince me of the reality of chemtrails is laughable to say the least.

[edit on 9/29/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
It's entirely possible but if we start making assumptions about the writers ability to understand his subject matter or his writing ability, we may as well not bother to reference anyone's writings.

The problem is that I don't see that listed on any of the legitimate research documents. The news tends to sometimes sensationalize things.

I would imagine that people with compromised immune systems would suffer much more lasting and internal damage than an annoying dermatological condition. A compromised immune system is essentially a death sentence.

It depends on how compromised it is. Someone with allergies has a compromised immune system technically speaking. We are obviously not talking about someone with an immune deficiency along the line of AIDS, but there is obviously a weakness in the immune system that is allowing something infect people which should not be.

Aren't the town's water treatment plants supposed to filter out things like algae?

From the way it reads it looks like this stuff lives in the pipes and water heaters. They do add chlorine and fluoride to water to try and keep bacteria and such down, but it will never totally sterilize the water. All you have to do is use a water filter and look at it when you replace it, and you will see that there is a lot of stuff that is still in that water. Some of it comes from the pipes themselves.

Again, I'm not trying to be contrary, just trying to look at things from all angles. The answers given in the source you provided are intriguing but not really satisfying.

I understand, its cool. I just tend to follow the conventional researchers ideas on the subject as opposed to the more sensational theories.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

I think you are paranoid just by looking at your avatar!
The grays are giving us margellons eh???

Maybe if we looked at some of the synthetic
products like plastic water bottles that are
mass produced,we might see that infact those
that produce these plastics are the ones to blame,
certainly not an influence from outside our world,
that`s just fear mongering!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
chemtrails are real,there is abundant evidence for them everywhere!!!.

just yesterday i witnessed a plane turn on its chemtrail for about a minute,then turn it off,it was flying far to low for it to create a contrail,infact i could clearly see the details of the plane,it was all white and seemed of military design.

half an hour later a large cloud formed in the area in which the chemtrail was sprayed,and tada an hour later it rained in a sky that was clear blue not so long ago!!!

just do a bit of research on this website
www.carnicom.com...

look at the pics on the main page!!!,its freaking obvious whats going on.....yet theres an organised campaign to deny it no matter what the evidence for it is.

the same damning evidence is repeated endlessly but some, those responsible for the chemtrails themselves,ie grays in human form,will play thier charade and disinfo games till all are blue in the face.

ile repost the link i gave showing the link between chemtrails and morgellons

www.rumormillnews.com...

often bacteria of certain strains are found in chemtrials,this is because those bacteria are engineered to undertake certain tasks,
www.azonano.com...
creating electricily conductive net.

i also heard an abductee talk of a substance being emited by the grays that closely resembles the filaments assosciated with chemtrails,she said it covered the floor and was white!.no co incedence there!

folks just do a google for nanobots and morgellons,and you will clearly see all the evidence for yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
Just yesterday i witnessed a plane turn on its chemtrail for about a minute,then turn it off,it was flying far to low for it to create a contrail

Gaps in contrails are created when the aircraft flies through a pock of air that is warmer then the surrounding air. This happens in Thermals, and Updrafts.
Here is a crapy picture that I threw together to explain this in another thread.
Don’t laugh to hard at my skills with paintbrush:

infact i could clearly see the details of the plane,it was all white and seemed of military design.

99% of all aircraft have either white, light gray, or silver bottoms, which cause them to look like white unmarked aircraft from the ground.

just do a bit of research on this website
www.carnicom.com...

Carnicom is a joke, and has been proven many time on ATS to be full of nonsense. He of course never removes any of the poor information when its called into question. So far he and Rense have mistakenly accused TACAMO planes, the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory Grumman Gulfstream 159, The Boeing TFE731-40 Engine Testbed, the Boeing 777 Shifting Center of Gravity Test aircraft, and mid air refueling drogs as all being supposed “Chemplanes”. These are not folks you want to rely on for any actual research on the topic, they spread fear and doom to make sales of books, tapes, CD’s, advertising, etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

The problem is that I don't see that listed on any of the legitimate research documents. The news tends to sometimes sensationalize things.

It depends on how compromised it is. Someone with allergies has a compromised immune system technically speaking. We are obviously not talking about someone with an immune deficiency along the line of AIDS, but there is obviously a weakness in the immune system that is allowing something infect people which should not be.

Aren't the town's water treatment plants supposed to filter out things like algae?

From the way it reads it looks like this stuff lives in the pipes and water heaters. They do add chlorine and fluoride to water to try and keep bacteria and such down, but it will never totally sterilize the water. All you have to do is use a water filter and look at it when you replace it, and you will see that there is a lot of stuff that is still in that water. Some of it comes from the pipes themselves.

Again, I'm not trying to be contrary, just trying to look at things from all angles. The answers given in the source you provided are intriguing but not really satisfying.

I understand, its cool. I just tend to follow the conventional researchers ideas on the subject as opposed to the more sensational theories.

Ok. Let's go slowwwwllly here. If and IF there was some NEFARIOUS plot AFOOT, would most of the highly paid scientific researchers be WELL PAID to STFU about it?

HMM?

GO watch the Insider. Get a critical thinking CLUE.

edit for quest mark

[edit on 18-2-2009 by bit0xtra.thot]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I have seen invisible weblike substances on objects and people like something not of this plane of existance and I believe this stuff is going in people like some nano technology which is probably sprayed in those Chemtrails of something more advanced than we know. You wonder why no one knows where those planes come from or are going? are they real planes or hologramme versions? These fibres probably absorb into us and some people get all broadband physically, part human part borged. maybe they don't control us but we are its matrix in the making.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
defcon 5

"skeptic extrodinaire"

can we add, paid??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join