It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when people vote who will they vote for and why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Who are people voting for & why? I'm voting for independent, but possibly i will be considering to vote for Ron Paul simply because the media hasn't tried to sell him to the people in the same magnitude and or multitude as some of the others such as, McCain or Obama as of yet. ;Most likely i will be independent, even though Ron Paul is still a running candidate and not a decision that I have chosen out of my own decisiveness; ,even though he is still a person involved heavily in the media and politics he's a person i would most likely vote for if i voted for any one person at all. even then I would seriously have deep thoughts about voting for Ron Paul because he is the only other option after McCain or Obama as a third party portrayed by the media. Paul has been and still is as I've stated has been heavily involved in the media which is fine except he still is heavily made into a big household name by the media, after all, the definition of a vote is to be a person's own unlimited decisiveness & to not be controlled or influenced by anyone Else's opinion even if that means voting for oneself or voting for scoobydoo. after all some people don't want another Bush on their hands do they?.it would be nice if the media didn't have as much sway over elections as they do now.

I want to know Who People are voting for on this board & why.

p.s. i think a preliminary vote on this board would be nice for people to get a general idea. you know?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by spiffymon]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by spiffymon]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by spiffymon]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'll bite:

I'm voting for Obama. Why? Because I believe he is the most genuine person running. Not saying, he's not a puppet, but I think he honestly cares and will try. Not to mention the fact that I don't need four more years of republican control. I'm not a single issue voter like so many on here at ATS. I believe there is a thread about that actually. No, I take all of their platform into consideration and vote based on whose most relfect mine.

McCain's platform 40% of my views
Obama's platform 60% of my views

I'm voting for Obama.

new topics

join