It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order WILL Emerge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am writing this in an optimistic mood. There, I said it. For so long I have worried and fretted over this possibility [NWO]. However, with recent developments, I have come to a new realization. The NWO is coming sooner or later, whether we like it or not.

So, what does that mean to us? Well, it depends. On one hand, I truly believe that a completely globalized society is the pinnacle of human sociological achievement, at least until we start to colonize space (but that is something I hope to touch on later if I can keep this train of thought long enough.) I believe this because this is seemingly the ONLY way that humans will remove themselves from their barbaric and tribalistic nature. In the long term this means wars will be gone... On the other hand, this only works peacefully if it is completely transparent and is done through understanding gained versus transparent and open conflict. As of right now the NWO is infiltrating our lives through subvertive and confrontational means. We are outraged because the current course of globalization is requiring unnecessary strife through the greedy desire of a few people to hold on to their leadership after the transition is set into place. They are trying to lead us in the right direction but maintain that which keeps us the way we are afterwards. (And I may STILL argue that this particular end is better than our current system, but I haven't fully thought that out yet, maybe I'll add these thoughts later)...

In order to better explain this line of reasoning, I'll select a few quotations from "realshanti's" post in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... (good thread btw write your reps and senators)
“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405
"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
- Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France, 1991
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

Problem, reaction and solution... Right there. Now, why am I optimistic? Well, given the fact that the NWO DOES exist (known as the Bildeberger group, AKA The Illuminati) and that they HAVE BEEN using subvertive and confrontational means to consolidate power into their own groups business interests (JP Morgan buys WAMU at firesale prices, for one exampe) they are now being stonewalled by the fact that people are waking up. To me that means that plan A is failing... So what is plan B (we all know that any well-organized governmental organization has contingency plans in place)? Good thing Henry Kissinger outlined that for us back in '91. It is Project Blue Beam. An extraterrestrial event. This can be an event either staged or hoaxed. It makes no difference. It achieves the same end. Global unification. Remember, in the long term this is a good thing.

What does it mean in the short term? Depends on whether it is real or hoaxed. If it is real, we will have a very quick transition due to the fact that it will be VERY OBVIOUS that our aggressions towards our visitors are to of no avail and people will unify over night with peace in their hearts. If it is hoaxed, it will still unify us but we will be unified under war. The latter scenario still gives these guys power for the time being. This will fade away however because they will have tipped their hand and have shown us that we can do without MOST of our governmental regulations through ET tech, as we will surely shoot them down on live television in an effort to keep morale high. The question boils down to HOW FAR they are willing to go to keep their authority. It is falling around them as we speak. The end game is soon to be on the table. It is just a question of how long they are willing to drag the inevitable out.

Like I said before, the NWO is an inevitability and is actually a good thing. However, the leaders need to realize that people are waking up and rejecting the elitist idea. Their intentions are partially good and partially misguided. I am VERY optimistic at this point that things are going to come to a mostly peaceful conclusion soon. They MUST realize that their end is at hand and that they have completed their objective. Now it is time to let the cards fall.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling and thanks in advance for any thoughts on the matter. I'm off to watch John McCain made into a laughing stock.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The NWO is coming but it aint what those freaks thought it would be. The NWO will consist of the Russians, the Chinese, Iran, Venezuela and all the other nations that have suffered at the hands of the Anglo-Jew alliance over the past centuries. Israel will be destroyed, they will be given one way tickets to Saudi Arabia, UK or the US (Israel's allies), the US will be encircled and crippled, Mexico will get ALL it's land back and Britain will continue its existing dive into a third world country despised by 3/4 of humanity. It is slowly unfolding right in front of you. Finally humanity can go back to the state it was in before the Anglo-Jew alliance was unleashed on this planet.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

What does it mean in the short term? Depends on whether it is real or hoaxed. If it is real, we will have a very quick transition due to the fact that it will be VERY OBVIOUS that our aggressions towards our visitors are to of no avail and people will unify over night with peace in their hearts. If it is hoaxed, it will still unify us but we will be unified under war. The latter scenario still gives these guys power for the time being. This will fade away however because they will have tipped their hand and have shown us that we can do without MOST of our governmental regulations through ET tech, as we will surely shoot them down on live television in an effort to keep morale high. The question boils down to HOW FAR they are willing to go to keep their authority. It is falling around them as we speak. The end game is soon to be on the table. It is just a question of how long they are willing to drag the inevitable out.

Like I said before, the NWO is an inevitability and is actually a good thing. However, the leaders need to realize that people are waking up and rejecting the elitist idea. Their intentions are partially good and partially misguided. I am VERY optimistic at this point that things are going to come to a mostly peaceful conclusion soon. They MUST realize that their end is at hand and that they have completed their objective. Now it is time to let the cards fall.

I feel that the NWO you're talking about is great. BUT, there are nations who disagree such as Iran and etc. The financial crisis is just a distraction for the American people to feel uneasy about the future and with the elections coming up, it makes it unclearer to where we gonna go but at least it's hope.

And im going to agree with "anonymous", that we are moving away from the Anglo-jew alliance towards the best of humanity. We need to trade our securities for our freedom and that is why this crisis is still going on...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Countries like Iran and etc, as you put it, wouldn't agree due to the fact that they are merely developing into players on the stage. They are waging a campaign for their inclusion, IMO.
I saw that an anonymous poster responded to the thread in my ATS box, but I can't see the post. Sorry about that, but maybe it'll pop up for me later.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Darn, I was hoping that my piece would generate SOME interest. I guess I'll need to start clouding my postings with quotations from "external sources" like most others here. Kinda' funny though, this is a website who's motto is to "deny ignorance" and it appears that only thread topics littered with the headlines of news publications that people ALSO seem to despise are the only ones to generate any sort of rational conversation.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I myself am not convinced that their "Plan A " is failing at all really. Sure, alot more people are now awake to what is going on, but surely they can "go ahead and do it anyway". Because unless some kind of global backlash about their agenda was to occur, some mass "awakening" that got everybody moving to do what they could to stop things, all that's going to happen is the equivalent of a few cries of protest that get lost in the ether.

I do see their plan's success as being inevitable one way or the other really. A global government, one world currency and so on is actually a great idea BUT unfortunately it is one that will be brought into being through ensalvement rather than freedom. Nevertheless, in the big scheme of things maybe this is just mankind's collective karma, a kind of journey the species must go through in order to one day emerge from it as more evolved beings. I'm not sure we can appreciate our true freedom or truly understand how to embrace in until we have experienced what it is to be totally enslaved. The "forces of darkness" may well rule for sometime to come yet, but perhaps one day, centuries from now, we will turn this around.

As for HAARP and a staged invasion, well I agree it is a possibility. I also wonder if is possible that a REAL "invasion" would occur using unmanned craft that have been back engineered. After all, who will really believe we have been invaded if not a single physical "alien"craft is shot down - no-ones going to buy into the concept of the craft being so fast/advanced that NONE of our bombs/weapons take a single one of them down. I'm not convinced a holographic "invasion" would suffice to present the "threat of all threats" which demands the world work together as one. Wouldn't a "real" war need to be engaged in ?

Or are they simply going to have these holographic craft "sitting motionless" in the sky for days and weeks on end while beaming thought control messages into our brains so that no "war" as such is fought at all, no weapons are used, no casualties ensue, no craft get downed, etc etc.

As for a real invasion by real aliens, personally I don't believe that will happen - these beings have been visiting us for a long time now, they could have taken us decades ago if that was what they wanted to do...?

Hmm, it's frustrating not to know exactly what they will do isn't it !!!
But unless something on this grand scale happens perhapas a one world government ruled over by one leader and a microchipped species etc etc is decades away yet and our generation will be so old by then (or dead) that it'll make little difference to us ? (unless you live in America, as it's all happening very fast over there).

[edit on 27/9/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wasn't meaning to imply that HAARP would be used, although I see that as a possibility now that you mention it.
What I meant by a hoaxed invasion would be a reverse-engineered technology that we would use against ourselves. In that scenario, yes indeed crafts would be shot down to keep morale high.
However, if there were a legitimate outside source that could be brought into our skies for all to see, there would be no such offensive victory. Almost assuredly our entire military would be forced to stand down.

The hoaxed type invasion still gives the NWO limited power, but it wouldn't last. The legitimate presence removes the NWO's sinister aspects over night and the entire face of humanity would be uplifted. This would be the "higher-consciousness" type evolution the new agers are referring to.

Make no mistake, no matter what happens, the NWO is here for good. It is a done deal. My comments were meant to question how long the covert and sinister actions phase has to last before we can get on with our business of becoming a better species united without prejudice and realize our potential.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Without some kind of (friendly) alien intervention, the New World Order will be unlimited global corruption for the ones in charge.

Lets hope that there actually is a coming New Age with real aliens leading it and showing us the way, because otherwise we are so screwed...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, as I tried to illustrate last night, we can be almost CERTAIN of what their "plan b" would be in case the monetary manipulation is shut down. If that IS happening, we can expect plan b any time now (part of this I'm sure is my own wishful thinking.)

But, here is the way I look at it. If they use a reverse-engineered craft to stage a hoaxed invasion, this would be counterproductive to what they seem to be doing now. You see, once we shoot down some of these crafts on live television, people are going to realize that IT IS possible to create modes of transportation that don't require the raping of our resources. Initially the NWO would have a lot of power as we would be looking to the newly invigorated central government to save them, but when that was over there would be a lot of changes. And they would be changes for the better. No more oil wars obviously. No more tribalistic behavior. United under a single banner.

I really feel like this current financial crisis is THE END GAME of the NWO at least insofar as the manipulative underhanded stuff goes. We are going to have a rough patch here, but it is going to move forward from here in a positive direction. This is the crisis that is going to bring the world into a globalized civilization. I am really hopeful that we are going to see legitimate contact very soon, as it would help us move towards that globalized society in the least harmful way.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

new topics

top topics

join