It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the concepts behind the NAU good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Forget for a second everything you know about the NWO. Now ask yourself this: Is the basis of the NAU or any other union good for society? There are approx. 195 countries in the world today, each with its own unique policies and laws. Is this vast number of countries necessary to a modern society? We are ONE human race, yet we continue to divide ourselves into these many groups. These extensive divisions only create problems. Everyone believes there group is superior to others. This breeds conflict, which breeds war, which breeds death.

The only problem I see with unions like the North American Union is the possibility of corruption. If the NAU was to be inacted, we would not be able to have ONE single power controlling the entire system. This would most certainly breed corruption. A Congress of lets say 500 members, all having equal power, would help put things into balance. Also putting term limits on these positions would help to fight corruption in the system. Allowing someone to be one this "congress" for 10 or 20 years is just asking for trouble. Also classify bills to be passed into categories. Maybe level 1 thru 5, five being major bills like new budget items, etc. Allow everybody in this SOVEREIGN union to vote on the major major bills. Like the Wall St. Bailout Let the new Congress handle the little stuff. While I completely disagree with a one world government (absolute power corrupts absolutely, even in the hands of hundreds of men), Four major unions would be an excellent idea. The American Union, Asian, European, and African unions.

Having only four countries in the entire world would be the closest one can get to world peace between nations. Travel would be diversified, and passports would only be requires for out of Union trips. Meaning flying from Canada to Brazil would require no passport. Maybe just a simple I.D. card with a unique hologram, NO RFID! There would be no nations who control agriculture, or oil, or raw material, technology, etc. Everybody would have an equal piece of the pie.

This might seem like one small step from One World Government, but that can not happen! No amount of precaution can prevent corruption there. Besides having seperate nations encourages competiton. Let me know your thoughts on this matter and thanks for your time!

P.S. Less funding on military since there would be no war. maybe a war every hundred years if that. Those billions, or in the case of a merger trillions could be spent on medical research, ending world hunger, etc. EDIT for typos

[edit on 26-9-2008 by MJND1990]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay. Let me guess. You're a Government guy. You registered on September 2008, just like every other ATS member, whose are opened a thread like NAU is good? The Mob is Storming the Wrong Castle (Defending the Feds), and everything else, regarding to the current NWO, NAU, Fed Crisis stuff. Honestly, don't you have better things to do?

Don't try to explain us why the NWO, NAU and everything else would be good, because it's NOT good and we're not going to buy these things.

Geez. Rookies.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Okay. Let me guess. You're a Government guy. You registered on September 2008, just like every other ATS member, whose are opened a thread like NAU is good? The Mob is Storming the Wrong Castle (Defending the Feds), and everything else, regarding to the current NWO, NAU, Fed Crisis stuff. Honestly, don't you have better things to do?

Don't try to explain us why the NWO, NAU and everything else would be good, because it's NOT good and we're not going to buy these things.

Geez. Rookies.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sheridan]

I hate the NWO. Despise them. Im sayin in a dream situation where they didnt exist. But sadly in reality they do exist. sigh...

join