It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will McCain drop Palin before the V.P. debate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would not have asked this question before the Couric interview but that had to give the McCain campaign heartburn.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why should he drop her? She's a lot more photogenic than he is. She is just what the electorate wants: a good looker, and an intellectual giant to boot, all in one neat package!
McCain has hit a home run, or is that a fly-ball?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Who was the CONSERVATIVE journalist that said Palin should bow out for the sake of McCain and this country? She said it today..........hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There's no way he will before the debate, however, if she completely tanks that might become a reality. Personally, I kind of hope that she gets flustered and starts crying or something, so that everyone can see how unprepared for all of this she really is before it is too late.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Geesh, I don't even know WHAT to think about this woman and about the man who chose her as his running mate. I was just waiting for SOMEONE to post something along these lines. WTF??

I am just going to be honest here, but I have known strippers that were better informed than she has come across. (oh and to clarify, not saying that strippers are stupid *ahem*... just saying that for those wanting a little "somethin' somethin'" to look at during presidential speeches, we may do better by going elsewhere to look for a running mate
)

I would like to know what republicans HONESTLY think about voting for McCain now considering that she is the runner up. May the gods help us if she ends up becoming President by default.. seriously.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by justamomma]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
No, he won't even admit that Spain is an ally after he screwed that up!

Of course he will not admit to a major failure of judgement in his choice of token woman!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberbianOf course he will not admit to a major failure of judgement in his choice of token woman!

But seriously, did he not question her and test her on these things before choosing her? If not, then what does that say about him? and if so, then still, what does that say about him? I for one am baffled.

new topics

top topics

join