It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Chase raises $10bn after Washington Mutual buyout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

It is all foretold in the Book of Revelation. The 'Beast' exerts its authority for a given time. Authority is given to it in order that its evil is shown without a doubt. Once this is accomplished, its authority is removed and it is dealt with righteously.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
reply to post by DisabledVet

It is all foretold in the Book of Revelation. The 'Beast' exerts its authority for a given time. Authority is given to it in order that its evil is shown without a doubt. Once this is accomplished, its authority is removed and it is dealt with righteously.

While I don't personally subscribe to the theroys of religion, I in no way discount the importance its has had in society and the prophetical truth it can exert.

Perhaps the more total control the Rothschild dynasty gains the less they will be able to hide just how powerful their influence has become and in doing so will cause an outcry...

Lets just hope that outcry can be heard from within our cells.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Iran wants to Bomb Israel so badly.

No really this is crap and what kills me is the few people i have told about this seem to not care at all. Great post and very informative.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleksander
Maybe this is why Iran wants to Bomb Israel so badly.

No really this is crap and what kills me is the few people i have told about this seem to not care at all. Great post and very informative.

Ahhhhh funny you should say thet (well not funny) but you know..

This will be hard for some to swallow but:

The Rothschilds OWN Israel.

That star on their flag isn't even a Jewish symbol, but rather is the same symbol Mayer Rothschild has on the red sign over his shop door in the 1700's

Oh, Rothschild means RED (Roth) SIGN (schild).

Yes, I could go into a 3 page diatribe on how they got that done but the Rothschilds (Who are Ashkenazim Jews from the now Georgian region by Russia we're ordered to convert by the King to Judaism in the 1700's)

Anyway, they bought, made, developed,engineered etc what have you the state of Israel.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey DisabledVet,

This information has been rehashed a million times her on ATS (not downplaying your well put together thread) and interestingly enough, I have never really seen a rebuttle to the information provided, but I have never seen a source as well.

I lean toward much of it being true though, especially in terms of all the marriages and connections and what not. This seems to fit their historical perception of themselves. That is their belief of themselves being of some sort of higher order or royalty inspired by God. But the real question to all of this is why? What is the motive? Motive is always the hardest to prove. What exactly is their motive these days? If what you and many others have said is true, then they already posses all the money and power one could ever want.

So questions that may pertain to todays troubles are what now? What next?

A possible answer to that might be a shocker to some. There has been much speculation as to these peoples religious beliefs. It is a fact that the very name you pointed out (Rothschild) lies on the very symbolic Israeli parliament building. They funded the construction in fact. Yet it has been postulated that the Rothschild family, which is intertwined within royal families all over the globe, has been known to follow and act satanist rituals within the French court (from what I understand this was in the 1800s...but dont quote me).

I believe it is possible that they (although, I am quite unsure as who exactly 'they' are) could be and have been manipulating religious beliefs and political views to fit some sort of end game scenario 'inspired' by God or the 'Bible'. I know I am being very vague, but these are intuitions I have from some of the articles and documentaries I have read and watched.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Interesting you speak of satanistic rituals as I was just thinking about them in relation to the Rothschilds. There is much evidence of the practice of these rituals but I always wondered how they correlated to the elite and specifically the Rothschilds.

There's a very dark energy that is behind these forces that makes me question whether the Rothschilds are actually at the very top. If they do infact practice these rituals, then the answer is most likely yes. If anyone had a good read on that specifically, I'd be very interested.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Rothschilds, if they truly are Satan worshipers, are then worshipers of the self. Their aspirations are to be the rulers of everything. Judging by the actions that they have taken to power their rise, a world ruled by them would be hell on Earth. It's already shaping up that way isn't it?

The Rothschilds and those like them suffer from a deep neurosis that has propagated from generation to generation. As these people shape and guide the world we live in, their neurosis is passed on to the masses. The problem with society today is that it is afflicted with a severe psychology disorder.

The problem is, most people are still in the denial stage.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingman77
The problem is, most people are still in the denial stage.

I wouldn't quite say that. I've raised the issue with my workmates and they all agree with me - the Rothschilds are the root of the problem! Maybe it's more a concern that Americans themselves are less likely to acknowledge that the people at the top of their administration are crooks and thieves - and we aren't even talking the government!

Excellent thread! I have starred and flagged this thread; every ATS member needs to know why Lincoln and Kennedy were killed. Every member deserves to know why the year 1913 was a year of tyranny.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
lets face it ... chase did't raise anything.. seeing as how jp mortgan has such a close relationship with the federal reserve.. they are probaly just printing it
(not a joke) as anyone noticed which particular Bank is picking up all the carcasses from this mess.... its always CHASE! why not CITI? .. why? because Chase is the Federal Reserve...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
Hey DisabledVet,

I have never really seen a rebuttle to the information provided, but I have never seen a source as well.

Yet it has been postulated that the Rothschild family, which is intertwined within royal families all over the globe, has been known to follow and act satanist rituals within the French court (from what I understand this was in the 1800s...but dont quote me).

Good point. I cut down on some of your quote to give my answer to the basic just of your questions/thoughts.

Rebuttals to the...well...facts as they are; in support of the Rothschilds and or in defense of the families actions tend to initially incite Anti-Semitic attacks on Jews as a reason for the information being spread around.

You will notice nowhere in my initial presentation did I mention or delve into the Rothschilds religious beliefs. The facts stand as they are and one does not even need to bring religion into the equation as it is merely consequential in comparison to their actions as an "intermarried family" enforcing their control over world financial and political markets.

The main counter rebuttal force that you will see is most public in trying to unravel the facts about the Rothschilds and their intermarried empire is the ADL (Anti Defamation League) a Jewish organization who works to fight Anti-Semitizim. While I support their actions at ending hate against Jews, such as you have seen most recently from Iranian president Achmadenijad and his denial of a holocaust, the ADF also serves to incite issues that would only benefit the Jews in such a manner as to use the cover of the defense of Semitic beliefs. Further the ADL has been linked not only to the Rothschild empire but there is a whole series of exposes, novels, papers and videos linking the Israeli Mossad (Isreal' version of the CIA) to the ADL and using it for whatever purpose serves them.

Your postulations about the Rothschild intermarried empire' involvement has been a popular addition to any story's about the family. Any evidence is either not publicly available, non existent or made up.

This does not mean that it is not true mind you, as there have been many references drawn between the symbols used by the family; but being accused of Satanism is an easy way to immediately garner moral support against such a powerful family. I should also note, the satanism mantra that has been implied that is being followed by the families empire is one similar to Anton Levey. Without going into a huge presentation as one can look it up rather easily online, this does not involve eating babies, and slaughtering goats, but rather as in another comment stated above deals in the worship of the self, and more of a common sense approach to life.

If you read the doctrines of the modern church of satanism, you may find it makes quite a bit of sense. I certainly think it does far and above the teachings of Christianity....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
lets face it ... chase did't raise anything.. seeing as how jp mortgan has such a close relationship with the federal reserve.. they are probaly just printing it
(not a joke) as anyone noticed which particular Bank is picking up all the carcasses from this mess.... its always CHASE! why not CITI? .. why? because Chase is the Federal Reserve...

Just thought I'd post a quick snipit of a press release from JP Morgan to back up your FACT:

"JPMorgan Chase says that in conjunction with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York it will provide temporary funding for Bear Stearns."

Hey, it;s no big deal really...just one PRIVATELY owned bank working with another PRIVATELY owned bank

Oh, but one just has these nifty machines that churn out these little green pieces of paper....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK, if you just ate, take a break before reading this....it could make you sick...

(I just wanted to show you one small part of their empires and how it interconnects...)

DAVID ROCKEFELLER
----------------------------
Chairman of the Board
Chase Manhattan Corp
|
|
______|_______________________
Chase Manhattan Corp. |
Officer & Director Interlocks|---------------------
------|----------------------- |
| |
Private Investment Co. for America Allied Chemicals Corp.
| |
Firestone Tire & Rubber Company General Motors
| |
Orion Multinational Services Ltd. Rockefeller Family & Associates
| |
ASARCO. Inc Chrysler Corp.
| |
Southern Peru Copper Corp. Intl' Basic Economy Corp.
| |
Industrial Minerva Mexico S.A. R.H. Macy & Co.
| |
Continental Corp. Selected Risk Investments S.A.
| |
Honeywell Inc. Omega Fund, Inc.
| |
Northwest Airlines, Inc. Squibb Corporation
| |
Northwestern Bell Telephone Co. Olin Foundation
| |
Minnesota Mining & Mfg Co (3M) Mutual Benefit Life Ins. Co. of NJ
| |
American Express Co. AT & T
| |
Hewlett Packard Pacific Northwestern Bell Co.
| |
FMC Corporation BeachviLime Ltd.
| |
Utah Intl' Inc. Eveleth Expansion Company
| |
Exxon Corporation Fidelity Union Bancorporation
| |
International Nickel/Canada Cypress Woods Corporation
| |
Federated Capital Corporation Intl' Minerals & Chemical Corp.
| |
Equitable Life Assurance Soc U.S. Burlington Industries
| |
Federated Dept Stores Wachovia Corporation
| |
General Electric Jefferson Pilot Corporation
| |
Scott Paper Co. R. J. Reynolds Industries Inc.
| |
American Petroleum Institute United States Steel Corp.
| |
Richardson Merril Inc. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
| |
May Department Stores Co. Norton-Simon Inc.
| |
Sperry Rand Corporation Stone-Webster Inc.
| |
San Salvador Development Company Standard Oil of Indiana

[edit on 27-9-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic
I believe it is possible that they (although, I am quite unsure as who exactly 'they' are) could be and have been manipulating religious beliefs and political views to fit some sort of end game scenario 'inspired' by God or the 'Bible'.

This is true, I made a post about this concerning Psalm 79 and the WTC 7 79th steel column (the 79th column was the first to collapse)

Then, I remembed seeing an earlier news column about an 'Decision maker' speaking favorably about the wars on terrorism. I was stunned by the reference he made to the last (13th) quotation from Psalms 79; the Psalm of Asaph, which, amazingly, is about an attack on a building: The last quotation is:
Then we your people, the sheep of your pasture,
will praise you forever;
from generation to generation
we will recount your praise.

In the news article, the decision-maker basically said that children would sing great songs of praise in the future for the engineers of the 'Terrorism Wars' (IE: him)

Really wish I'd saved the clipping. Who knows, something seriously wacky is going on. Was it engineered from the start? The Old King James Version I think was created in the year 1611. In the year 1611 I'm sure there were secret societies or religions around. Either way its an bizarre coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join