It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is from CNN.

It appears the honeymoon is over for Governor Palin. The media is becoming increasingly impatient with her not granting interviews. I guess we will get to see her during the debates.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow, why doesn't Jack really say what's on his mind! lol...

But seriously he is so right. Do you really want this woman to run the USA?

I actually think her selection just bolsters the argument that Obama has already been anointed as the chosen one. So if that is the case, you really don't want to put up any real competition to run against him.

Oh and one last thing - it's the Republicans own fault - they wont let her do interviews with only 4 weeks to go - not good for cred is it.....

[edit on 26/9/08 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That is scarey. I wonder why Katie Couric did not politely ask her to answer the question? Senator Biden scares me even more. What to do? What to do? I've got it! Do not vote for DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS. Neither party is honest or competent or beholding to the American people.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
oh dear, no wonder theyre keeping her away from the press.

its terrifying.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good god, how did she even get elected mayor?

We need more interviews with her, let the public see who they're dealing with.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
That is scarey. I wonder why Katie Couric did not politely ask her to answer the question? Senator Biden scares me even more. What to do? What to do? I've got it! Do not vote for DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS. Neither party is honest or competent or beholding to the American people.

Is precious a one liner?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I love Cafferty. God bless him...he's a bit punchy lately. His wife died suddenly a few weeks ago. He's probably all in on this campaign so as not to lose his mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Jack Cafferty tells it like it is. He is not afraid to voice his opinion and never has been as far as I can see. He is so angry about McCain's selection of Palin....as am I. McCain picked her purely for political reasons and now they see she is VERY unprepared so they hide her away from the press. Pathetic....so pathetic. If anyone still thinks she is prepared to be the V.P. then they will know differently after she debates Biden. She has no chance to look even half way informed or prepared.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
His wife died suddenly a few weeks ago.

His winning the lottery is no excuse for betraying America.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Wolf Blitzer will try and demonize Kucinich, Paul, and Gravel, but he's going to defend this trash? He's bashed all three of those candidates time and time again, but he makes excuses for a woman that was picked on a whim for swing vote purposes. A potential VP, maybe even president that doesn't even know what the Bush Doctrine is?

I personally am boycotting that turd.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You guys didn't think she would nail the question did you. I did some research and found a clip of her answering a question when she was a beauty queen.

Sarah Answering Question

In all seriousness that answer was shocking. I can't believe it. Wow, Just Wow

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkinghomer
You guys didn't think she would nail the question did you. I did some research and found a clip of her answering a question when she was a beauty queen.

Sarah Answering Question

[edit on 26-9-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Originally posted by walkinghomer

Sarah Answering Question

Let me take a guess before I watch that....

"Some people don't have maps...?"

Are you related to Nostradamus in any way? Amazing, simple amazing...lol..sorry though, I just had to put that video up..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No, sorry, I meant that to be sarcastic without realizing that was what you had posted, I will go edit.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinghomer

That is pretty funny. It is not Palin.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
She answered the question.
I didn't particularly like the answer..But she answered it.
I wonder why Jack didn't explain what was wrong with the answer?
Cafferty is a pig, A certified Press-credentialed pig.

Or, I wonder why Katie felt the need to display such derogatory body language, and facial expressions? Just like the Charles Gibson Interview.
Remember how he looked down his glasses at her? Like she had just got busted for smoking a cigarette in the High School girls restroom.

No wonder she doesn't give many interviews. The Hack press has a predetermined opinion of her. And they show it.

Look how they sliced and diced Ron Paul during the primaries..Now they are fighting over him because he knows a little about economics.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Would it really matter if they put up a pig and a donkey as candidates ?

Would it make any difference at all ?

Doesn't matter who gets in. They won't be making any decisions, in the same way Bush doesn't. The same people who've led the US to destruction will be calling the shots, regardless of who replaces Bush.

There is no choice. It's all the same side.

A pig or a donkey .. doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL!!
I hear you about Wolf. His studied detachment rises to the absurd! He knows where his bread is buttered and is not about to change horses.
You feel as though you could punch his mom in the nose and he would quip "Wow now that has got to hurt!"

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
She answered the question.
I didn't particularly like the answer..But she answered it.
I wonder why Jack didn't explain what was wrong with the answer?
Cafferty is a pig, A certified Press-credentialed pig.

Cmon she struggled with her talking points looking at her notes and I still couldn't make any sense at all out of what she said!

Or, I wonder why Katie felt the need to display such derogatory body language, and facial expressions? Just like the Charles Gibson Interview.
Remember how he looked down his glasses at her? Like she had just got busted for smoking a cigarette in the High School girls restroom.

I think Katie reacted normally to complete nonsensical blather really embarrasing BS like an Alaskan meth freak. In fact I think Katie showed an admirable restraint in not giving her a rhetorical beatdown!

top topics

join