It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi Task Force...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Do you know if the US army section really exist ? What do you think it is ?

All helps are welcome !

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmmm, let me think. Wait, someone's breaking into my mind! Aaaarrrgggghhh!!!!!!!

Yeah right.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yes they exist (ed). Years ago the CIA admitted that they had remote viewers etc that they had trained. They were mostly forced to admit it because the Russian KGB had already admitted that they had a similar group, and the US could not be outdone by the KGB, so they admitted they had a similar group.

As far as I am concerned, MKULTRA was just a part of that entire group of experiments and PSI Sector of the CIA. Undoubtedly, there were probably similar groups in other branches of GOVT also, such as FBI etc, but the CIA was the only one to admit it.

Weather they still have these groups, I am unsure, but they did at one time for sure.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Do you know how they recruit ?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No idea. Back when it first started, I believe it was all MKULTRA. Mostly, there were no recruits. It was all experiments done on people already there. As far as the PSI task forces, I am not sure weather it was people that already worked for the group, or if they did some sort of recruiting.

I have seen a few shows about it on like discovery and channels like that, but, they didn't really go into detail on how they came up with the people doing it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...

here you can get the info you want on remote viewing.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Woah, that means that the government almost acknowledged psychic abilities as real....

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why was that link not working? might be my comp but im getting a cannot find sever?... there hiding it from me!

(p.s. its the link inside the one you posted that nots working)

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Trance]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cardsharp
www.cia.gov...

here you can get the info you want on remote viewing.

That's great. Except that the CIA FOIA Electronic Reading Room link takes me directly to perfectnav.com instead of the IP addy that the link describes (perfectnav is like one of those sites that you get taken to when a web site no longer exists and you try to go there).

More run-around.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here are the two pages on MKULTRA that I found on the CIA FOIA site...the FBI FOIA reading room also lists 3 pages of text available on MKULTRA, but is not available online (FOIA documents can be ordered from fbi/cia for a small fee)

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Regarding the first paragraph with "Rivea corymbosa" on it.

Ah!! its the "Ololuique" plant, its a herb sacred to the Aztecs. Its used for hallucinogenic ritual, i've always wanted one,luckily i just got the seeds a couple weeks ago

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here is a better description for it:

Ololiuqui
Rivea corymbosa (Turbina corymbosa)
(Mexican Morning Glory) Sacred hallucinogenic herb used by the Aztecs in divinatory rituals. Once thought to be exterminated by the Spaniards in thier zeal to exorcise "demonic" practices, the plant and the rituals were found preserved in the mountains among the Mazatec Indians of Oaxaca, Mexico. Climbing vine with white flowers.

A rare plant to someone like me. Still makes me wonder what they'd want it for, the plant was too difficult to keep a solid train of thought going. Perhaps they found a way after all

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by thedarkprojekt]

new topics

top topics

join