It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Landings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

In response to the on-going thread regarding the discovery of a number of tapes regarding the lunar landings, simple question for you all;

Do you believe that we actually landed on the moon or not?

Whats your theories/personal oppinions?

I'm personally not sure we did actually land on the moon however I invite anyone to try and persuade me

[edit on 26/9/08 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 26/9/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
oh think we landed there alright. and maybe never stopped landing there if what some people say is true. I mean we can fire a laser at the mirror we put on the moon and get it beamed back. thats proof enough for me

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We did go to the moon. We have samples of moon rock. We have images of our heroic astronauts walking and performing experiments on the moon. We have some of the equipment they used (others were left on the moon). We can bounce lasers off mirrors we placed on the moon.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think that it is safe to say that we probably did go to the moon.

There is just as much 'evidence' to say we did as there is enough 'evidence' to the contrary.

I would ask why lie?

Any 'alien cities/bases conspiracies can, at present, not be proven conclusively. Not that the general public will ever be officially told the whole truth about anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

We landed and walked on the moon. My Uncle worked on the LEMS. The wiring and the optical systems. THOUSANDS of people worked on that program and anyone who thinks we never went is an uneducated clown.

We went, deal with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If interested, you can review 175 pages of discussion on this question

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

... and 265 pages of what might be up there

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Zarniwoop]

top topics

join