It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 for survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not what you think.

The 45th leader of north America becomes when the 44th president is halted from being, indefinitely, till otherwise.

The greatest do or die scenerio is the U.S. gets put way under in every crisis only to then, for having its ppl survive, hand over leadership to a country of choice to carry it in what I call a "Country Rapture", where the country, remained in ruin, only then becomes changed, indefinitely, for turning its ppl away from great ruin...

The question is:

1. If the U.S. gets raptured, like in the scenerio, how would you feel about it? And what country could rapture the U.S. best and make it no longer be in a great (and great ruined) sense she was once in?

2. Also what patriotism would you have then? Would it roll with it because you stand however your country wants to stand? Or, would it roll against it because you stand for old ways based on all the ppl who died for the U.S.?

3. (See at the very bottom.)

Side note:

Remember, if it gets worst, and the only best option is to hand over the entire leadership (presidency on down to executive to legislative to judical to military to the whole republic democracy) to another country, it'll either make us or break us if we see keeping the U.S. will surely break us.

The only benifit would be more travel allowed without visas or passports or immagration paper work.

Certain may think, Would a country intentionally ruin inorder to make it seem it must become something else?

Like the song Spiral by Godsmack sung: "Sometimes we need a place to be grounded. Or, fly away again." and "Ride away! Live again! Here forever, the spiral never ends."

3. Which is best: For a country to survive with its ppl ruined? Or, for a country to lose its being, along with its ego of course, for its ppl to survive?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think that TPTB want us to believe there are only "either/or" options when, in fact, there's always another option.
1) America: love it.
2) America: leave it. OR
3) America: change it for the better. (that's better for all not just a few)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For those thinking it's immpossible: It can be like what Suge Knight did long ago. When he went into prison, with facing ruin, what did he do for the sake of the Makaveli album's survival for the fans? He handed over the authority over it to Mc Eiht so that it would be surely released. Keep in mind Mc Eiht was crip (gang) related and Suge was blood (gang) related.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
When it gets to the point no new president can fix the country's ruin, whether or not, there is a candidate which would make for a good president, then it becomes about a leadership change outside the box rather than a leadership change inside the box. In such a case, if it occur, change would be drastic maxium change. Instead of pushing the envolope it would be more like balling up the envolope.

Then a country (possibly the U.S.???) founded on theft and a slavery of the stolen followed by racism, which added insult to injury, would sink into no longer being there. A house is as strong as it's foundation. Even a law can go back in time to delete a foundation cursed. Anyhow, trading would change. Etc. would change. But the ppl would survive at least for better or for worst. But one woe would become past. You just wont know if the then country's new leadership reigning would also change like a U-turn suddenly with the newly gained ppl.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Then a country (possibly the U.S.???) founded on theft and a slavery of the stolen followed by racism, which added insult to injury, would sink into no longer being there.

Mabus,

I am not in any way interested in a guilt trip based on the latest version or rendition of public education/television education. I have no interest in what is today or tomorrow PC. PC is useless to me.

Guilt trips are not getting it for me...good times or bad.

What adds insult to injury in me is people who only have guilt trips on their minds and in their souls in lieu of real life skills. These types of people are stamped out today like on a xerox machine...punch in 50 and you get 50 copies of the same original..worthlessness in a survival situation.

This is a survival forum..not a religious or political forum.

Americans who have taught themselves to think outside the box can think of concepts outside of racism, slavery, and theft. If we are want a daily dose of that nonsense ..we turn on the television and watch the news media shilling/whoring for their political candidates or parties.
No thanks.
Failing this if we want more of such guilt conditioning nonsense from a different source we enroll in a college philosophy or history course.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The World would not exist if any sort of "rapture" started. We'd be in flames before under the rule of another country, even if it was for the better. America will rise again. Sorry to go off topic.

top topics

join