It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Light Caught On Fitness Club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mysterious Light Caught On Fitness Club

www.kmbc.com

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- A surveillance camera at a workout club recently caught some mysterious images when no one was inside the building.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do you guys think this could be a ghost? whatever that was, activated the security cameras...strange. The owner called the security company and they sad
"'We don't know why that light would make the camera kick on, but it sure is interesting. Can we download a copy?'"

To see the video click on the link to see the surveillance video.

Direct Link to surveillance video

www.kmbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Paulite]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That link's not working right so I can't check it out atm...

Shame really, sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Drop the trailing "#" anchor in the URL and the link works:
www.kmbc.com...

It's just a bug crawling around on the camera dome.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Drop the trailing "#" anchor in the URL and the link works:
www.kmbc.com...

It's just a bug crawling around on the camera dome.

Thanks for the tip on the URL, but as for the thing itself. How can you be 100% sure that it's "Just a bug crawling around on the camera dome."?? I don't mean that rudely but, you've offered up absolutely no evidence or even a sufficiant reason for that conclusion.

Personally I don't think it's anything 'paranormal' or 'out of this world' but it looks eerily transparant and I don't think bugs on the camera dome would be see-through, would they?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
BAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT DUDE! OH YEA your math was a little off... about 2,333.34 im sure you have been corrected 100 times just my 2 cents... but your a great mind keep it up! i just sent a copy to cnn.com/caffertyfile lol and added that if not then let the market correct itself. Bet they wont read that on air lol!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
First, it's out of focus. It's out of the focal range because it's too close to the lens.
Second, it follows the path of an insect. A jerky walk that abrubtly stops and continues along a different direction.
Third, it walks along a different plane than that of the gym floor, the dome of the camera.
It's walking, not floating.

Test it yourself with any camera, put a small object one inch from the lens and see how blurry it looks.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Nope it would appear you're correct. I looked back over it after reading your response. I wasn't calling you a liar or saying your judgement on it was BS; just to clarify that... I was merely asking for a little detail which you provided excellently, ty!

The one thing I'm not sure about, could be my monitor but it seems to 'disappear' not walk past the top of the cam-dome...

top topics

join