It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's Brown wants new global financial order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Britain's Brown wants new global financial order

biz.yahoo.com

UNITED NATIONS (AP) -- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown called Friday for "a new global financial order" to resolve the financial crisis currently roiling world markets.

In his address before the U.N. General Assembly, Brown said the world was facing the "first real financial crisis" of the global era and that it required an international solution.

"The international institutions created in the aftermath of World War II have not kept pace with the changing global economy. We need national regulators to be cooperative, rules and principles to be consistent and international movements of capital to be transparent," Brown said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow, the first steps.

The first steps to the new world order, being announced our very own unelected moron. His choice of words are kind of scary.

Did anyone else notice this??

It's finally happening. The parts are all falling into place.

Sorry if this has been already been posted.

biz.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-9-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Very strange indeed, very obvious and right under our noses.

The "Unelected moron" Part confused me though, are you referring to Brown? Because he won via a considerable margin "as much as we know"

But on the other hand pretty much almost all leaders of, all countries, are 'unelected morons'

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Brown took over from Blair. Unfortunately the Labour Party forgot mention this little important fact during their election campaign. As far an I'm aware, I don't remember voting him to run our country.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As far as I recall there was an election... With him and David Cameron as the forerunners?

I am pretty sure my parents voted. All the schools around here were used as polling stations... 0_o

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Sorry, I edited my previous post.

Brown is only leader because of an agreement made around a resturant dinner table.

I'm slightly confused

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More rules and more laws over our own money,i think that is what will happen.
Wouldn`t surprise me if we will have to ask permission to draw out our own money.Two months written notice or something like that.
Oh and,
wiki.answers.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by tracey ace]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh well yeah that reverts back to my previous comment lol.

But on the other hand pretty much almost all leaders of, all countries, are 'unelected morons'

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What Brown is saying is scary because it almost sounds like a proposal to unify the central banks.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Isn't the first step of the NWO a "One World Bank"?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I don't know about that but this sounds an awful lot like building a world bank to me.

He said the immediate priority was to stabilize financial markets and then work to rebuild the world financial system around clear principles, including increased transparency, regulation, responsibility and global oversight of international capital flows. "For we must build a new global financial order founded on transparency, not opacity, rewarding success not excess, responsibility, not impunity, and which is global not national," Brown said. "We must clearly state that the age of irresponsibility must be end."

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tracey ace

I like how that comes under the category of "US Constitution"

What I'm trying to say is that Tony Blair was our elected leader, not Gordon Brown.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah sorry. I don't even agree Blair was ever truly "Elected" either TBH

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now do you get it?

There are many countries playing along with this NWO!!!

Lets hear from Britain! Oh yes, that sounds quite marvy. Lets do it, by golly!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Now do you get it?

There are many countries playing along with this NWO!!!

Lets hear from Britain! Oh yes, that sounds quite marvy. Lets do it, by golly!!!!!

Two things to say here lol.

1: Damned are those who thought the "United States of America" were the ones always behind this. I mean damn IF anything, Britain were the ones behind it the whole time. - Let's not forget the "paranoid rumors" that several of the U.S's Presidents are along the same bloodline as the Royal Family, the Royal family are actually German and the Monarchy are part of the Elitists.

2: Us "Brits" don't sound anything like that!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'v never heard a Brit use the word "golly"

If anything, i'd say that Britain is the forerunner to the NWO. We're the most highly monitored society on the planet. Britain is pretty much sprinting into the Orwellian society.

CCTV, ID cards and your DNA being taken for having a brownish doll on your window.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
Isn't the first step of the NWO a "One World Bank"?

The first step to 'controling' a country is to centralise it's monetary system, so I'm guessing we can suppose the same goes for 'controlling' the world, next step is the government, we already have the army.

As far as I know, Brown was never elected, he took over from Blair and is 'waiting for the hand over' (apparently), he wasn't elected, publicly anyway. His use of words are incredibly telling, a "new global(world!) financial order", the beginning was a while back, this is just the first of a few 'bold moves'.

EMM

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow... Okay see how they did that? Without even someone who's been 'studying this stuff' for 13yrs knowing about it

I was so sure he'd been "publically elected" [Even though we know that's all BS anyway lol]

Damn.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
At least there's some crumb of comfort in the thought that our (unelected) leader is accountant first, PM second...just the kind of person we need right now to steer the country to a new bright heading

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I had already heard of this statement amazingly enough on our own MSM here in the states. Talk about scary when they willingly say it here like this. Even Bernanke was saying that we should seriously consider a 1 world money system. No more dollar, no more pound, no more Euro. Just a Globo or something. Not even an Amero.

Maybe they are getting spooked because too many are seeing their manipulation for what it is. That the "Amero" may very well get shot down by the people so they are panicking and pushing for the final step instead of the next one.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join