It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights and maneuvers

page: 1

join
share:
Xo0

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is merely a cold version of the facts. I'm not concluding anything, it just seemed pretty strange to me.
This evening (only an hour ago) I was on my way to my girlfriend when I saw 2 flickering lights in formation at a pretty high speed. Nothing spectacular. A few minutes later I only saw one which was making really weird maneuvers. Flying from left to right in an seemingly unnatural way. I don't know any earthly planes who can make those maneuvers.
All of the sudden it disappeared in thin air. The whole sky was clear so it couldn't be any cloud as far as I know. About 10 seconds later I saw the strange light reappearing on the far right of me. It really seemed like the same object, but it was impossible to have tracked that distance in such short time. After 20 seconds it appeared again together with another one, who were flying in formation again. Now they were much closer to the ground as before. Again they seemed to play at unnatural speeds and doing unnatural maneuvers. After 1 minute they disappeared again. After 5 minutes, suddenly another light appeared above me flying the same course as I was driving. Now it was even flying closer and I got see a strange silhouette of the plane again the almost pitch black sky. It looked to have a triangular shape but I can't tell this for sure cause I was driving.
It was moving as fast as me for like 10 seconds, and then accelerated and disappeared.

There is possibly a weird explanation for this, but it just gave me a strange feeling. I've never been a believer nor a skeptic, but I try to have an open mind about all of this.

It's not a monster story, nor do I got the proof. I don't except to get many reactions, but I just wanted to share this story for what it's worth.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Interesting story, seems to me like a run-of-the-mill U.F.O. sighting exhibited. Where abouts were you whilst seeing this??

new topics

join