It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens choosing to show themselves to some and not 2 all ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
or can only those who are “blessed” with a special sense – like a very well developed sixth sense - see them?

I have been looking towards the stars hoping to find some signs of UFO’s...
Sometimes I think I found something and then it turns out to be just a satellite ...

Those few milliseconds are an amazing feeling followed by disappointment , hence my thought should I not give up and keep on looking or should I just accept that I cannot see them?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Woman on the moon]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i think so... i have seen things...when i was little..not like crazy movie stuff but i did see 3 hovering disks for about a 1/2 hour do all kinda maneuvers through the sky and i tell you i was so so sooooo scared and i still retain some of that fear to this day...

recently i have been seeing more stuff..not just 1 thing but every day i go out and i see something weird ... the other night i was chilling in a parking lot waiting and kinda wanting to see something but had a weird feeling and then when i was driving back from a long school road a huge light came at me from the sky..not like beaming down but like a plain drooped down to the ground to land like 20 feet and it was so bright ...wow! i started saying in my head and then out loud to whatever would hear me "never mind i dont want this now sorry!! please go sorry i wanna just go!" needless to say it freaked me out a bit..lol! as i drove faster and kept saying that the light went back up and quickly started to look normal like a plain would but very far up and fast..it was like it knew what i wanted and gave it to me(came close) and then i freaked out and it left me????

that whole night i was taking pics of football stadium and other crap even the sky and after i was freaking out when it backed off i thought in my head "you frigging moron why arn't you taking any pics for the first time in hours i wasn't taking any pics.. so i took pics of the light and the light i could see so fine with my eyes (that looked like a plane now) for some reason was not showing up on my view finder or on the later film..stars showed up but this light was not to bee seen... it was weird and its the closest encounter i can recall (i think) but the seeing these things moving so fast and so slow during the day and during the night still happens... for now i asked just randomly to god or to whatever to chill with all the sightings and the UFO's showing in my pictures and vids because to be honest it got heavy, like it was stressing me out,i didn't want and still don't want to release the footage ..well some i do and some i feel is better not even messed with for my sake at least..

i believe they choose and pic and listen and know .. its like hey they know that Bubba simply simp isn't a real use to them but maybe someone they think can move a story and has the ability to be believed by others is someone they want to appear to or im just wrong? i don't know but that's what i think..

FYI.i am slowly thinking of releasing footage and pics and this section of text would help to go with them so if you se a link here then you know what it is linking to

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is a way of looking at the "Awakening" that everyone is talking about. You are simply opening your eyes to what is right infront of them.

How to become "awakened" is another story though

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
To OP: I really hope this is the case, I absolutely believe in them although I've never seen anything myself that can't be discribed as a plane/blimp ect.
I would love to see one myself, just a personal assurance that they really are there and fill in that 0.01% part of me that does not believe.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've heard that 'Aliens' or 'Grays' tend to visit family members down the family tree throughout the centuries. Essentially being more interested in perhaps the Genetics that are passed down?

So it isn't really a matter of having the ability to see them, more of a matter of having what interests them.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Look, with the amount of sheer lunacy taking place in the US right now, entire busloads of greys could drive through every town's mainstreet and no-one would notice or give a damn.

About time the alleged greys put up or shut up. They're either want in, or they don't.

As for those who imagine the alleged 'greys' will fix up their lives, sort of like beard-less Santa Clauses ... then as the Chinese say, be careful what you wish for

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
About time the alleged greys put up or shut up. They're either want in, or they don't.

That's probably the most amusing post i've seen on here all year.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EchelonIII

Oh, you need to stick around. That's nothing to what you'll see here.

Anyway .. stay hopeful. The year's far from through

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yes. Its impossible to perceive and communicate with lifeforms that reside in a different phase of energy. In order to meet, they have to change what they are tuned into towards your level and you have to change what you are tuned into towards their level, to "meet in the middle".

new topics

top topics

join