It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many voice anger over $700b outlay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Many voice anger over $700b outlay

www.boston.com< br />

National polls have also found widespread skepticism. A Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll found that 55 percent of Americans opposed using taxpayer money to support a bailout plan. An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll earlier this week found one-third of US voters supported the plan. Another one-third opposed it.

In downtown Boston yesterday, several people interviewed about the rescue plan questioned why taxpayers had to rescue corporate America. "These big companies sold us something. They have made big money. And then we have to pay?" asked Dan Wang, 35, of Brookline.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am always so glad when I find out that there are some 'sheeple' that are able to think for themselves enough to see that not everything the Gov tells us is for our own best interest.

I actually, honestly thought the vast majority of Americans would be excitedly anxious to hand over so much money to the rich bankers. So, this is a breath of relief.

www.boston.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... - Bailout Outrage Races Across the Web

It's comforting to know that some people don't care for their taxes paying rich bankers.

new topics

join