It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deal reportedly reached on U.N. Iran resolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

UNITED NATIONS - Six world powers, including the United States and Russia, have reached a deal to seek a new U.N. resolution on Iran's nuclear program, European officials said Friday.

John Sawers, Britain's ambassador to the United Nations, spoke to The Associated Press at U.N. headquarters before heading into a high-level meeting of nations concerned with events in Pakistan. Unnamed French and German officials also told Reuters that a deal had been reached.

Source: www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 26/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well there you go. The first step to a non-violent resolution. How about we give some credit where credit is due and quit sheeping that the U.S. is about to drop bombs on Iran at any minute.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
mmm...this development kind of ruins this platform:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Its interesting that Israel isn't mentioned though, so this doesn't rule out American or proxy American action against Iran.

Good 'Ol U.S. wouldn't want to dissapoint the world and back out of a fight!
If the economy was in better shape I wonder if it would have panned out like this....

Edit - You got there just before me Plucky!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Thebudweiserstuntman]

top topics

join