It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO seems to be materializing. *Please read my fellow Canucks*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.spp.gov...

Don't know if this has been posted before. Here you go anyway.

The website above scares the living S--T out of me. I live in Canada and want no part of this crazy nonsense these guys are spewing. This should be called the "hand over all your rights to America and shut up, partnership"

This just confirms that the US, sorry the Bankers, are trying to tighten their
grip on North America.

If they push this crap through it won't be too long until the "Amero" becomes the new almighty dollar.

Scary, scary stuff.

What say you?

"This agreement will make it even easier for the US to access Canadas natural resources, weaken Canadian food safety regulations to fall into line with those of the US and force Canada to adopt US homeland security policies and other measures that erode Canadian sovereignty.

Flying under the radar of public and parliamentary scrutiny, the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) of North America is moving Canada, the US and Mexico swiftly towards North American Union.
Since coming to power in January 2006, the Harper government has been advancing the SPP through budgetary commitments and participation in cross–border working groups limited to business leaders in strategic sectors.

With no public announcements and little media coverage, governments are making administrative changes beyond public purview. This incremental approach operates in the shadows because the government knows that Canadians would reject an agreement to further integrate our economy with those of the US and Mexico.

The Green Party believes that trade deals must be open and democratic, reflecting a commitment to "fair trade" above "free trade." Fair trade means that economic, social and ecological justice must not succumb to investor rights. The government’s responsibility to protect its citizens and the environment must trump short-term economic interests."

Source of qoute:
www.greenparty.ca...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DazE777]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree with The fact that this is the NWO rearing it's ugly head, but no one will take notice as it has been covered up by the Facist State controlled Media.

p.s Screw greenpeace, I dont trust them.

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As a fellow Canadian I really coudn't be surprised If Stepen Harper does have a hand in trying to bring forth the NWO. The whole Idea of Canada falling into line with the Homeland Security policies just makes me really wonder how long it will be untill we really are The 51'st State. Might as well someke em If you got em, because the next few years are looking quite dark.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe Canadian

It's really crazy when you think of it. This election call is just a sham. Obviously Harper has called it so he can snag a majority government and essentially do what he wants.

And that frigg'in hair cut of his. SHESH!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

I hear you man.

As looney as Elizabeth May seems. Appartently she will be discussing this during the televised debate. I can't wait to hear the rebuttles.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Canadian
As a fellow Canadian I really coudn't be surprised If Stepen Harper does have a hand in trying to bring forth the NWO. The whole Idea of Canada falling into line with the Homeland Security policies just makes me really wonder how long it will be untill we really are The 51'st State. Might as well someke em If you got em, because the next few years are looking quite dark.

I hear ya, It is a shame, HE smashes the liberals yet we all know he is Bush's puppet and yet people still want him in power. This coming election, im voting for the liberals and i do hope, (so do alot of people) that Harper gets killed.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The way I look at it, is that all the political leaders of our country now what is happening, something as grand as a the NAU can't be hidden, if you and I know about it then so does Dion,Layton and anyone else that matters, so to me it does not matter who we vote into power.

I also feel that our provincial leaders would not stand by and let there resources be sucked dry by the US and Mexico, I could see Quebec,. Alberta and BC leaving in a heart beat.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes this is all true but if we don't by their crap, the NWO will fail.. Quit buying from the multi-nationals, quit buying chinese, the whole thing will fall apart, in fact it is right now.. The SPP is what caused this, they didn't expect it to happen either...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Actually it's never going to happen. What you're seeing now... bankrupt banks, that's the failure of the NWO. The banks were the leads of the NWO and they tried to control everything. But after the "celestials" are with us, well, they've failed.

When a large bank is failing, that's one brick out from the NWO's wall, which is cracking greatly. Banks were good for one thing. To bring slavery for mankind. Slavery without your knowledge. But as the banks are failing, you'll be liberated from your bonds, hence the NWO will have no more power on you at all, nor on your country. So, don't worry about the NWO. Rather buy a champagne and enjoy the moments of victory.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know my opinion is hugely unpopular, but here goes anyways..

If the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico were able to keep their autonomy as independant nations, whilst being encompassed in a greater union of the continent, similar to the E.U. but with less administrative & legislative powers (ie; the mexicans handle their own laws, the canadians handle theirs, and the usa handles theirs), instead just having economic incentives and easier access across the borders, both north and south, I'd be willing to accept it. Perhaps Cuba could be given member status, as well as Haiti and the Dominic Republic, as well as the Bahamas. Obviously Cuba's government would have to make sweeping changes, but if they did, they could be brought into the fold as well.

Our economy in the USA has been showing signs of trouble for a while with the steady devaluation of the dollar in comparison to the euro. Now with the bail-out banking crisis on our hands, if say .. sometime next year they attempt to implement a "N.A.U." under a democratic Obama presidency, where the nation's autonomy and constituion are maintained and all "N.A.U." officials would be incapable of over-ruling anything regarding the nation's executive, judicial, and legislative powers, it might very well be a final option to stop the ship from sinking entirely, making a mess of the USA and many portions of the world in the process.

A new currency may do wonders, look what it did for the Europeans. Ever since they grouped up into the E.U. and made the Euro, they've been doing excellent, and its safe to say that the member nations, INDIVIDUALLY hold more power than before, have better economies than before, and are generally more well off than before the Euro was brought in after the E.U. formed. Perhaps a similar effect would be had with a North American Union and an Amero.

But do not mistake what I am saying here, I am not going to support or stand for a Union which supercedes each nation's sovereign powers, specifically the three branches of government. So this means the ability to make and change laws, hold court in accordance with their own laws, and make executive decisions in foreign and domestic policy would all have to be maintained by the member nations, with the only main sticking point of the Union being on mutual defense, easier access of borders, more cooperation in crime fighting, and most importantly, vast economic incentives, such as bailing out the United States, attaining a positive state not seen since Clinton's presidency.

I guess this would be the arguement for Pro-Amero .. lol .. am I the first? The first on the forum! I know the new world order guys are all for it.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To hell with Amero.... THose who are for are going to have to wait because it isn't going to happen... The world is going to go broke and the NWO will go down in the sewer where it belongs along with those who wanted it....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you really from Jerusalem? If yes, your opinion is not count in this matter in the eyes of many. I hope you understand, but don't interfere into the business of other nations. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No, it says New Jerusalem.

You know .. the one that comes from the sky, prophecised in the book of Revelation?

I liveon the east coast and have been an American since birth.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I used to like the green party until they started supporting a carbon tax like the liberals. They are just another shill party now.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

I could say the same to America.

They Invade Other countries without reason, Fabricate Terror groups, For Oil, Power, With the intention For global Control.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
www.spp.gov...

This just confirms that the US, sorry the Bankers, are trying to tighten their
grip on North America.

If they push this crap through it won't be too long until the "Amero" becomes the new almighty dollar.

Since coming to power in January 2006, the Harper government has been advancing the SPP through budgetary commitments and participation in cross–border working groups limited to business leaders in strategic sectors.

With no public announcements and little media coverage, governments are making administrative changes beyond public purview. This incremental approach operates in the shadows because the government knows that Canadians would reject an agreement to further integrate our economy with those of the US and Mexico.

I say the same thing, and good job iterating it in those last two paragraphs DazE. The average person is oblivious to the incremental steps taking place before our eyes.

The average Canadian is all proud that the US economic crisis is unaffecting to them personally, for the most part. Little do they know that it's going according to plan and they're included in the plan.

My prediction is that over the next 18-24 months, the US economy will continue to deteriorate and the US dollar will devalue becoming more comparable to the Mexican peso (currently 1/10th US value). As that comes to pass (on purpose), it will become viable to "increase" the dollar's value by uniting currencies with Mexico, forming the "newly backed" Amero.

It's not hard to see how a short time after that, it'd be in Canada's "best interest" to adopt this new currency.

top topics

join