It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicca/Witchcraft/Magick?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari[...]it is just more effective with these techniques sometimes because you believe in yourself through the outside influence.
[...]There are many people with natural gifts that look into these subjects in hopes of finding a way to harnass what they already have, although it is my belief that it is completely unnecessary. The power is there within you, waiting to be controlled you just have to focus.. You don't need any ritual to do it.. but for some.. it helps.

'You just have to focus', it's alright saying that to someone who is in the craft or understands what you mean, but basically if you have no idea how to focus, then it's not going to help, is it?
I mean, don't get me wrong, I think you may very well be right, although I'm sitting on the fence with this one. Basically because it is possibly easier to 'focus ' on something or change the frequency of your aura, concentrate and relax if you have the help of tools that are the right frequency.

Although, I wouldn't want to be around, when someone tries to summon a demon without any safeguards (Well, basically I wouldn't want to be around anyway, but that's beside my point
)

@ Black and white magic(k):
If you interfere with someone's lives, without there consent it's Black!
If you damage or hurt someone in any way, you are performing black magic(k).

Blessings,
Samuel

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

@ Black and white magic(k):
If you interfere with someone's lives, without there consent it's Black!
If you damage or hurt someone in any way, you are performing black magic(k).

Blessings,
Samuel

This is where the rule of 3 comes back. Whatever you do comes back threefold. This is also called karma, the golden rule and so on and so forth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It is always a good idea to explore one's reality - as long as one does not invite negativity. I believe that would be the general rule.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever
[moreI

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

You are assuming any of this stuff actually works, which thousands of years of study and diligence suggests is not the case. It's for grown-ups who want to play Harry Potter.

Deny ignorance. Deny wicca/witchcraft/magick. It's nonsense.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Aldolas

You are assuming any of this stuff actually works, which thousands of years of study and diligence suggests is not the case. It's for grown-ups who want to play Harry Potter.

Deny ignorance. Deny wicca/witchcraft/magick. It's nonsense.

I can tell you from first hand experience that it DOES work. Ritual magick is an ancient art form, and I have been studying\practicing for 12 years, and have had excellent success in achieving my magickal goals. I can understand how you might believe it is nonsense if you have never given it a chance. But, to each his own.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Here's an idea - how about you stop participating in this thread?

(You've obviously read up on the subject properly, therefore you can make an educated decision as to if anything works or not?!)

Stop participating in something that clearly does not interest you in the slightest.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
reply to post by dave420

Here's an idea - how about you stop participating in this thread?

(You've obviously read up on the subject properly, therefore you can make an educated decision as to if anything works or not?!)

Stop participating in something that clearly does not interest you in the slightest.

Yeah, he likes to troll around Esoteric threads and call them nonsense without citing any personal knowledge of the subject whatsoever..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
His IP should be banned

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Deny wicca/witchcraft/magick. It's nonsense.

I've never laughed so hard in my life. Good one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

I agree, he really shouldn't participate in this thread if all he's going to do is treat it like "ignorance". When people bring the whole, "deny ignorance" phrase into hand, it just proves that they have nothing TO prove. Most people would like to see proof that witchcraft exists. Well, in this case, I would like to see some evidence why you think (yes, I said THINK) it doesn't work (which is complete rubbish). Please, Dave, if you're so smart, why don't you simply show us YOUR evidence? We certainly do.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
maybe he should recite some of the chants from the Harry Potter movies
hahaha!

(And unless J K Rowling is in fact a closet Witch, then I doubt that the spells she writes about work...highly doubt!)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Really, people act like religions such as Wicca are just another dumb cult based on a book or a show or something.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know!

Problem is, when Harry Potter came out, all the Political Correct dumbasses decided it promoted Black Magick. For anyone getting into the occult usually has common sense, albeit a few, who look at films and books, think its cool, and go astray and on the wrong path.

People like you and I, with common sense, research it, check out all the angles, without going headfirst into a pile of stinking crap, and get to know our stuff.

I hate it when people don't think and listen to rumours and lies. Rubs me up the wrong way something rotten!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Disclaimer: I am not bashing or belittling any religion just trying to make a point.
------------------------------

I am just curios if you go into other religion's threads and spout off nonsense? For instance do you go into christian threads and try to debunk Jesus? For example some would say that turning water into wine was 'magical'. Or how about when Jesus turned the villagers into hogs? Or how about his resurrection? These are all examples of powers (whether magical or divine) that a 'normal' human displayed. Basically I am saying just because you don't agree with the views of a group of people doesn't make those views wrong. By coming here and derailing (attention Mods) the thread you achieve nothing and contribute nothing to the thread. Besides wasn't Jesus killed because people feared and misunderstood what he was trying to say.

side note: your still on my foe list and this did nothing to put you in good grace with me.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

Check this out. This is absolutely disgusting.

Mich. "Crucible" instructor accused of witchcraft

edit: lol oops replied to my self

[edit on 9-10-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

haha, bless yer wee cotton socks!

But wow, there's something not right in that kid's head. Absolutely amazing the lengths some people will go to, it just totally baffles me sometimes!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For those who aren't aware, there is a universal spiritual law which states:

Anytime an individual(s) attempts to use or abuse spiritual forces (one example would be so-called magic) for material gains or the manipulation of others, they are not advancing in any way - spiritually or otherwise. They are in fact following a path of self destruction and selfishness. They are devolving, and bringing harm to themselves, and in many cases, others as well. This is very basic spiritual law 101 stuff.

Of course by "manipulation of others" I mean that they are attempting to perform some rite or take some action against the will of the recipient. Not just what some think of as harmful, such as a so-called curse, but ANY action the recipient would not 100% approve of.

But even attempting to heal someone without their full conscious permission can be a form of manipulation and thus create negative karma for the sender. Not to mention love spells or the like which one may attempt to perform with out full permission of the recipient.

Even Crowley himself, from whom wicca was derived (along with Gardner), stated that magic applied to any other use than the great work, was a form of black magic and should be shunned (not performed).

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i cant see your reply, tis odd...hmm

(even bumped this thread to try view it but no such luck, sorry anon!)

[edit on 10-10-2008 by emmy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

The mods are probably still reading over it and haven't approved it. Or the post wasn't T&C friendly and they didn't approve it all together. I have been checking back and forth for the post also lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join