It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marcy Kaptur

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
PELOSI declared MARTIAL LAW in congress last night.

Please watch and distribute this CSPAN clip from last night.

At about 20:50 Rep.Burgess confirms the speaker declared martial law last night!

www.c-spanarchives.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was watching CNN today and on Reliable Sources one of the reporters said that sitting in the closed-door negotiations of the Bail-out, was the current CEO of Goldman-Sachs.
This is a rip-off of the highest order.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One of the best threads I have read in a long time, absolutely excellent thankyou.

Rule Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten

*Throw the lying cheating swines in guantanamo and leave for 10 years until ready.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Marcy Kaptur for president!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

wow wtf was he/she doing there?

Gold/Sachs is major part of the illegal/corrupt federal reserve..along with jpmorgan and chase

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

You would have to guess because these are supposed to be secret proceedings. That is why it is so strange or noteworthy. Apparently it was not enough to just have the former head there but they had the current head there too. You can see who the beneficiary will be. It is a self caused crises that they engineered to reduce liquidity to the "financial instruments" that they made. That allows them to use the liquidity that tax payers provide, to buy all the smaller banks and financial institutions.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

You would have to guess because these are supposed to be secret proceedings. That is why it is so strange or noteworthy. Apparently it was not enough to just have the former head there but they had the current head there too. You can see who the beneficiary will be. It is a self caused crises that they engineered to reduce liquidity to the "financial instruments" that they made. That allows them to use the liquidity that tax payers provide, to buy all the smaller banks and financial institutions.

Thus creating SUPER BANKS that can do whatever they want when they want and answer to nobody, it takes the piss. I can't believe that there are people on this earth that turn a blind eye? More people need to wake up and lift the lid of their box and see whats going on around them. Sorry to go on but I am venting my anger this is just daylight robbery on TV!

On a side note after the ranting J.P.M is extremely high up the ladder of this check out my thread on who runs the federal reserve I have added a link to a tree diagram that shows the key players.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
Sorry. But I don't believe anyone will listen to what she had to say. She is right in what she says but it will fall on deaf ears as usual. The others are only interested in their own wealth and power and will do nothing to stop it. The congress and Senate really don't have the American people best interest at heart. WE all know it and so do they. But the American people sorry to say will just march along with the drummer. Sad. Very sad.

Sadly I have to agree with you (US and UK). This is why we have tabloid newspapers who do all the thinking for those that can't or won't !?!?!?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Thus creating SUPER BANKS that can do whatever they want when they want and answer to nobody, it takes the piss. I can't believe that there are people on this earth that turn a blind eye? More people need to wake up and lift the lid of their box and see whats going on around them. Sorry to go on but I am venting my anger this is just daylight robbery on TV!

On a side note after the ranting J.P.M is extremely high up the ladder of this check out my thread on who runs the federal reserve I have added a link to a tree diagram that shows the key players.

i hear ya..

the Bailout Defeated!!!

thanks for everyone doing something to make this happen..

le'ts make good things happen,major changes,nesara!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Sometimes it takes a woman to remind the men what their balls are for. I think every member of the House or Senate should be required to take a physical to see who's NOT castrated. Then ask the 'fortunate' ones what's they're excuse?

Just do what you can to save your country. I know the military current and past won't allow this to go very far. There are some very dangerous and highly trained ex-military who are ready to defend this country with the temperance and fortitude to rid the country of tyrants.

The decisions our politicians are about to make will make history either way. Lets hope its peaceful though it doesn't look good from here.

Defend and restore the US Constitution, end the corrupt and owned statutory legal system, restore the Bill of Rights, reinforce a renewed Declaration of Independance from the private International Bankster cartel whom have financed and profiteered from both sides of every American War ever fought.

We need to teach our chilren the history of truth and promote home-schooling and take the power of manipulation, deception, false flag operations, assassinations, payoffs, blackmailing out of the toolbox of this bankster cartel. They have edited every word in our 'public' as well as private educational curriculums.

Better stock up on 3 months of food, water, guns and ammo while you can.

As they teach in War College; a man can be compromised via blackmail, assassination, payoffs but a clearly stated thesis of ideals..................... as stated in Ron Pauls "Campaign for Liberty" ...........lives in the minds of all free minded men.

Never blindly trust in another, trust in yourself to fight for you and your families future. Just do what you can now for time is fleeting fast.

Remember the echos of our country's founders.

Truth is self-evident.

Come together as people of the world, no more 'divide and conquer' techniques as anciently applied by every tyrant the world has ever known.
We are each others keeper. Keep each others freedom or console in each others surfdom.

Once again, its foolish for one to attempt to repress a free people. You can't turn back the clock on an educated peoples unless your doing the 'education'. The American people are waking up in this time of urgency and the NWO folk are about to learn a good lesson....one for those history books.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A great speech from Rep Kaptur how much y'all wanna bet, that the Dems and Repubs are gonna do everything to make sure that the reps who voted against the bailout scam will not be in congress after the elections?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Excellent woman she is a cool mama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join