It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marcy Kaptur

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi all..

you can contact her here..
www.kaptur.house.gov...

something else we can work on...
H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act
To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

www.govtrack.us...

The John Birch Society~ we can take some action here...
capwiz.com...

The First Amendment Right to Petition

Sign the Petitions For Redress of Grievances

www.givemeliberty.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Ohio seems to have a lot of passionate representatives. We really need to set these people up for success with our support. Writing them, e-mailing them, passing these videos on.

If I were an Ohioan, I'd be pretty passionate about change as well.

[I kid our neighbors to the south!...]

First Rep. Kucinich introduces impeachment language, of Bush/Cheney, into the public record. Next, Rep. Kaptur sounds a clarion call that, regrettably, will not be heeded. I had no clue that northern Ohio was such a hot-bed of political REALITY. Go figure
...and Go Blue.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Truly an excellent presentation!

To those of you saying this will fall on deaf ears... Maybe not this time.

And as for youtube suspending the count... Never used this one before, but now I will:

[edit on 9/27/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Because the majority of them are brainwashed by Hollywood, the media, sports and a six pack of beer.

Very true, however I think saying a 24 pack would be a bit more accurate. Theres also a music teacher at college that believes the media is making people stupid. So I guess there are some people who see this.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I posted the name of the book that described this, long ago in the 70's-80's, but apparently it got "conveniently" buried. Here's another good book: Taylor Caldwell's "Captains and the Kings". Fiction? Don't be so sure.

I told ya so! I am SO glad this lady got smart and decided to do the right thing for all of us. The grass roots movement called for by the author of "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" is finally starting to roll. God Bless the American People!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Rule two:.... . . . . . . . .Control the media enough to ensure that the public will not notice this.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Tis a shame i can't but give one star and one flag to this thread, it deserves sooooo much more. A true breath of fresh air to hear someone in congress wanting to hold those whose greed created this problem accountable. I shall be sending an e-mail to Marcy Kaptor thanking her for her effort and support to us the little people whom would be stepped all over should this come to pass; face it, if it, as is, passes (or if it has already, i don't know don't watch tv and haven't heard anything as of yet) it will not be the average citizen seeing the benefits of the bailout...

*EDIT* just posted bulletin and note onto myspace and facebook take that you usurpers of our networking websites

[edit on 27-9-2008 by cebadec]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Edit: Sorry I made a mistake.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Nice transcript, hats off to the lady for telling it like it is.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
When you are sending chain-emails with the OpeningPost's video embedded, please do not forget to embed another beautiful video too, of a speech to the House from this brave woman and REAL representative of the American populace :

They want MAMA to make it all better, another even better lecture for crooked politicians by Rep. Marcy Kaptur:

www.youtube.com...

This is a short compilation of important info to be embedded in your chain-email text :

Source: CSPANJunkie.ORG

"Bail Out" speech at the US House in September 2008 by Rep. Marcy Kaptur from Ohio:
www.youtube.com...

"They want MAMA to make it all better", another speech by Rep. Marcy Kaptur about who should pay for the disastrous financial trickery over the past three decades :
www.youtube.com...

Marcy Kaptur's Email:
www.kaptur.house.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I already like her name, Marcy.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
tHE WOMAN HAS HEART AND IS ONE OF THE fEW REAL REPRESENTITIVES LEFT DEFENDING THE THE TRUTHS that can save americans.. A True patriot who in the context of her peers would be considered exatly the opposite please spread for power!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It is obvious to me that our millionaire politicians are more interested in protecting the millions of dollars they pocketed while in office then they are the American public. In the end it will be interesting to see how much of a fee Bush and the other thieves in office will demand for their help in implementing the bail out. I wonder how much money will actually be used for the bail out and how much will be used to line the bail out designers pockets!. This is why 99% of the bail out planning was done behind closed doors in secret. It is time America got over the idea that a millionaire is the best choice for office, they are only interested in their money and making more of it! Why do you think the banks are failing? Its like that old Jewish joke, where the Jew takes all the cookies from the jar he can hold then spits on the rest so no one else can have any. I say to the American people, "HAY STUPID WAKE UP"!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
with 107 flags, why the hell is this not on the front page???

brilliant speech by the way. You start to question sometimes whether there are any politicians left who care about us....this woman shows us there are.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F,
S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F, S+F

Not a one liner

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
with 107 flags, why the hell is this not on the front page???

brilliant speech by the way. You start to question sometimes whether there are any politicians left who care about us....this woman shows us there are.

Because the majority do not want the truth, nor does the media want to bring attention to the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Finally, a thread where all agree,it is almost as feel good as this one island is a sea of bottomfeeders.No matter what our differances are we all have one goal in life"FREEDOM".

UNITY-DEMONSTRATION-BOYCOTT(Thorin)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

interesting POV..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This women has the right idea, but eventually it will be the people who will determine the outcome of our future.... “were mad as hell and were not gonna take it anymore” or ... “ Im not the second coming Im the first wave better get an army cause the fires left me unscathed” or even “My freedom is best whole countrys on house arrest and everyone is a suspect you cant feel the flow because you died face down on a suicide, the mutha#ers on self destruct, nobodys guardin your back its all a front, Save this! My rage is Bliss Im Takin Names and gettin pissed” lol good words

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
*sigh* I see where our great House and Congress is trying to put us into debt for another 634 billion dollars, that is before they try and pass the 700 billion dollar bailout package. Well, there goes our lives. I`ve never, in my life, seen such an idiotic, moronic group of politicians as we have today. It`s like this money is growing on trees somewhere. We`ve had it folks. Kiss our economy goodby. it`s like, oh well, it`s going to crash anyhow, we may as well add this to it before it goes crashing to the ground.

Well, I`m done writing to my district rep., they have no desire to help out the common folk. They should all be recalled to their districts and be made to stand before the people and then be made to answer for all of this. What a setup, it was nothing but a scam from the start. And they were in on it, they have to be. Are they going to say, well the people want this. Now you tell me, is this what you want them to do?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by FiatLux]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join