It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Greenspan, Bernanke Should Be Criminally Charged!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
these are good, too.
whole speech:
Ron Paul 9/2/08 Rally for the Republic

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
The more I learn about Dr. Paul the less I like him. It is as if he wants to see us fail. Almost like if we do Ok, he will be wrong. I think people are making too much of his "wisdom" and I do not trust him any more than I trust the clowns in power. He is a decent man, but he seems angry at everything. Jeesh anough already, I cant wait until this election crap is over and these guys slide back into their holes.

"We" are his only "base."

So, after you sleight him in another thread, you come in here and pronounce how you're one of "us." How you're one of the "conspiracy nuts," who you're saying besides the very middle, are the only ones supporting him.. Right. Now that you've associated yourself with his side, you can blast off on all the trivial criticisms and say "The conspiracy nuts, whackos, all love Ron Paul, but I can say this because I'm 'one of them' now." Straight cowardice if you ask me. Subversive. Dishonest.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." - Winston Churchill

Sound like words to live by...

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

DD This has to be the only thing you and I agree on. Dr. Paul is a good guy. A little creepy but he is a very smart man. Good post S&F

He can't just be a good man, but a creepy one. His only support is from conspiracy nuts and "extreme middle."

And I'm wondering why your second title reads "Professional Troll."

Shameful.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You know he might have a chance yet to become President

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
You know he might have a chance yet to become President

well, when you got the mass media on your side, perhaps a chance.

here in germany I didn´t see ANY info about him on TV.
if there wouldnt be internet..

what a shame.he´s the real deal.

I want him as the president ,if I were american.

restore the republic.
www.restoretherepublic.com/

Dr. Paul grills Bernanke yet again!

[edit on 28-9-2008 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
These criminals are part of the good ol boy network, you take care of me and I take care of you and to hell with the sheep (citizens). It's a tried and true method dating back to the 1st Bilderburg meeting. Members of the
trilateral commission, IMF, CFR, NWO own the banks and therefore, banks
are being consolidated until there's only one, it's a gradual process, hope-
fully to avoid suspicion. The NWO phases in certain aspects of their a-
genda because it would be too obvious and front names are global. Stocks
are then changed to enhance their pockets and then bonuses are distri-
buted to ceos, and the wealthy elite. This is why the criminal element
known as the unfederal reserve and IRS (federal reserve police) attack
citizens daily, stealing our labor for so many years dating back to the
one and only, woodrow wilson and the bandits. Republicans and Demo-
crats stand by because it's all the same group. This is why the president
is able to pass bills, even those unread yet approved. They're all the same party and we're not even invited because their pockets are lined with our
money, it's not complicated as they claim, we're suppose to stupid, re-member! IRS, better known as the Illegal Reward SYstem and these
banks are as one. Thank You!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i think this is just us taking a step closer to the world government we all have heard and read about. i think the elite are making the economy fail on purpose, and when it does they will begin to introduce incremental 'plans' which will create global currency, global banking powers, and thusly, global government...i think everything is going according to plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Strange that he says nothing of the millions of Americans that have lived above their possibilities, in a bad credit fueled lifestyle. People without honor and shame, that together "helped" fuel the credit crunch...

I would defend they also be criminally charged, and made to work for free until they pay what they own...

As for Mr. Ron Paul, nothing more then Al Gore part 2, just another bad-looser, whining politician, that didn't have the balls to put his money where his mouth is...

If he is such a sage, and as such a great support, why didn't he give the American people another choice in the upcoming election, by running as an Independent?

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Hmm, that "sugar for the flies" stuff has really got me thinking now. I'm kind of glad I never sent Ron Paul money because I don't want to be on some kind of "dissenter list."

Thomas Jefferson said, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthWolfe CND

Strange that he says nothing of the millions of Americans that have lived above their possibilities, in a bad credit fueled lifestyle. People without honor and shame, that together "helped" fuel the credit crunch... I would defend they also be criminally charged, and made to work for free until they pay what they own...

I would let you have your way if EVERY SINGLE GLUTTONOUS GREEDY ONE OF THEM WAS RIGHT ALONG SIDE EM'!!! I want the CEO's, Board members, congress, Bush & friends.....pretty much all the people who got Bush's tax cut. OOOOHHHH....the irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join