It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Greenspan, Bernanke Should Be Criminally Charged!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Ron Paul: Greenspan, Bernanke Should Be Criminally Charged!

www.infowars.com

Speaking on The Alex Jones Show, Paul said of the bailout, “They want dictatorship, they want to pass all the penalties and suffering on to the average person on Main Street,” adding, “We will have a depression or recession, it’s locked in place due to previous Federal Reserve actions.”

“When they say that if we don’t do exactly as they say and turn over more of our money and more of our liberties and exempt themselves from any court in the whole nation, they’re trying to intimidate us and lead us into doing the wrong thing,” said Paul.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Couldn't agree more, although they will probably force this back-breaking fraud down the throat of this nation with the help of the ever-criminalistic and special-interest serving congress.

Looks like endless tax serfdom, coupled with full martial law will be part of this nation's future...

*SNIP*

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I love this guy.

Straight forward, no bull#, no politics, unafraid, unwaivering, truthful!

Everything that Obama, McCain, Biden, and Palin are not. He will tell it as it is without trying to circumvent the seriousness of the situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I can't get over this video I saw last week of Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul debating....

Paul is tearing him up, when Huckabee tries to give Paul a wink and smile.....like he's saying "take it easy...we're on the same team..."

Needless to say, Ron Paul didn't let up. I'll try and find it to link....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I bet he's saying I told you so about right now lol found this video
not sure if the youtube embed thing is working but click on the link if anything

www.youtube.com...

[edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Here it is....

[edit: fixed video code]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
I can't get over this video I saw last week of Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul debating....

Paul is tearing him up, when Huckabee tries to give Paul a wink and smile.....like he's saying "take it easy...we're on the same team..."

Needless to say, Ron Paul didn't let up. I'll try and find it to link....

Find that link I would love to see. Now on subject. What else is there to say. I was watching Oreilly last night and he had a guest on and he is saying to the guest "Yeah no government officials came out and warned us that this was gonna happen. No body in government cared nobody warned us" Needless to say he got an email immediately letting him know how stupid he is and to look into a little guy named Ron Paul in which he treated like crap on his show. Well guess who has been right about nearly everything?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

fixed your link.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh thats an old debate I thought you were referring to something newer. I liked Huckabee though. If RP didnt make it I would of voted for him.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I want a Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich ticket.
They seem to be the only two who are really doing their jobs and at least attempting to stick up for the people. The rest should all be investigated for high treason. Taking money from a lobbyist is buying a vote. They are almost ALL guilty of that...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You have made my friends list . I agree 100% Denis and Ron would be the perfect ticket!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Star and Flag

Ron Paul knows the score. He may not be long for this world as he is a thorn in the side of the Elite.

They are probably using him right now as "sugar for the flies" in order to know who is for the Bush admin and who is against.

Bod Dylan put it best ...."steal a little they put you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king..."

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Me too. I don't get why RP doesn't go independent. I understand he's "republican", but his party is no longer the republican party of old. And, they blackballed him from the get go... he never had a fair shake.

Before, he was a "kook" now he looks like a genius (most of us here already knew this). He's gaining in momentum, popularity, and exposure... CNN is asking HIM for opinions on the economy now. So why not use it?

I still don't get why, if he loves the country and really wanted to be president that much, he doesn't run. I can't get my arms around that one.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What I don't get is why the HONEST politicians like Kucinich and Ron Paul refuse to band together... I am thinking there may be a few others who are honest. They could accomplish more together, than speaking out seperately, like they have been.

I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I like:
"you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows..."

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He is governor as a REPB. If he drops his repub title he cant run for governor or some crap. He would rather be on the inside than the outside.!!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
RP Shouldn't say this on infowars
and he should stop being on the alex jones show

saying something this destructive and not even on the msn

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
RP knows what happens to Presidents who make enemies with the FED.

At this point in the game he is better off alive with a voice in the big game then dead and the subject of a few CT books.

"You might own guns, you may even own tanks,
you might be somebodys landlord , you amy even own banks...

But your gonna have to serve somebody,
yes indeed you have to serve somebody...
it may be the devil, it may be the lord,
but you gonna have to serve somebody.."

Bob Dylan....tellen it like it is

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Paul/Kucinich would be the best ticket this country as seen in modern times. But the main reason they are not on the ballot is because we didn't make enough noise to be heard over the spin of the two party MSM propaganda..

I'm knocking on doors urging people to write in Paul/Kucinich instead of "staying the course" as it is dished to us by the two party syndicate. What are you doing?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I love Ron Paul, he speaks the truth always,without the sugar coating. He puts the blame where it truely lays, and always gives the solutions(not bandaids) that will work and are the best ones for the country and the people, not the politicians and corporate America.

I only wish that all of America would wake up and see that he is the only hope at getting this country back to the great nation it once was, demand he be put on the ballot in November and vote the man into office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join