It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's go to D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I've got an idea. Let's show our disgust about this bailout by going to Washington D.C. and telling them in person. I'm talking about stirring up the biggest protest this country has ever seen. Every man, woman, and child that can go, pack your bags and start driving, walking, running, riding, etc. Get to Washington D.C. Let us all converge on Congress and not only tell them, but show them that we are no longer going to stand idly by and let these people ruin us. It's time to stand up and fight. Pass it along. There's no excuse not to go, because if this continues, there will not be any work, there will not be any money to be made. The fate of our country rest in our hands. If we leave it in the hands of Congress, the Bush Administration, the Federal Reserve, and these Wall Street criminals, then I fear that we will have lost everything, and I don't know about you, but I'm not willing to accept that which goes against everything this country was built upon. People died to make this country great. Let not their deaths be in vein.

join