It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firsthand observation of increased EM/military activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
This is exactly the sort of credible evidence we need to support our claims. The only time, while I was in the USAF, that we did this exercise, was when we started Desert Shield after Desert Storm was over.

This is a GREAT post! star & flag!

You have got to be kidding me?!? where the heck were you stationed at?

Man we were doing exercises like this every 6 months. Oh and that exercise is the easy one. Just wait till they slap you with the big one assuming they even do if you never even had theses on a normal basis. Geesh I'm kinda ticked now I wish I was someplace they never did these stupid things their just annoying as hell and interupt with your normal operations.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for reading this. Let's see if I can remember all of your questions now, and answer them!

The person who posted above this seemed surprised that such "telephone tree" type drills do not happen more often; while I would say that 99% of every military assembly I ever attended included verifying current contact information "just in case," this is the first time my phone has actually rang. Keep in mind I was in the Guard so my daily life did not revolve solely around the military, as I would imagine an active duty person may very well have the telephone tree tested once in a while. However my role today, for which I was called last weekend, is more along the lines of a liaison between state and federal entities, certainly not strictly military.

The radio activity was noted on military and federal land mobile FM frequencies, not amateur radio, in the clear, mostly on repeaters, with some folks living near bases reporting simplex traffic. The frequencies are ones that we knew and so were programmed into scanners, only there is normally little to no traffic on them. Only after talking to a few more of the fellows today have we discussed doing some searching, "DC to daylight" as they say, and all modes.

I personally choose to not divulge frequencies; once in the past at the time when I was in commo, I simply responded to an online question about a frequency, and within an hour had a very angry commo officer on the phone with me telling me to never confirm anything to the general publi again. Though I like to think this board is anonymous, there is a chance that someone reading this knows me, and I do not want to risk ruffling any feathers. However...I did some poking around and found a few references buried in recent discussions, which will give some clues to folks who are interested:

groups.yahoo.com...

www.scancapecod.us...

groups.yahoo.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

I am not sure what someone meant by "piggybacking on cellular towers" or some such terminology that was used. If you mean adding, for instance, a remote receiver antenna or repeater to a tower that is primarily used for cellular service, then I have seen it occasionally, but in my experience the military equipment that existed long before the cell tower was usually already performing as well as it could be and giving coverage well enough that additional sites were not needed. Many times military and federal agencies have picked out the best antenna sites in any given area and erected towers and antennae long ago before any other agencies or companies had a chance. If you mean using 800MHz or 1.9GHz relays for military commo, that appear to be cellular equipment, I have never heard of such a thing. Doesn't mean it does not exist, I just have not seen it and thus can't offer any suggestions.

My purpose for starting this thread was to share observations I had made and things I had heard, and to see if anyone could add to it. I do not mean to send radio enthusiasts on wild goose chases or to have people questioning the presence of antennae or towers they may see. I will tell you folks anything significant as best I can without revealing any info that could compromise COMSEC or my own healthy relationship with the government.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great post....keep us up to date.......

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson

according to what i know EM can be used to to alter moods,control thoughts,induce the "voice of god" within people and so on...

I have been able to see and feel auras for a couple years and have a couple friends who are the same. We have been talking about how strange we have been feeling for the past couple months. It's not depression but it's a constant feeling of being off.

We have been speculating for a while that they are using EM technology against our auras. Auras of course, are solely comprised of electromagnetic energy. There are seven layers to your aura encompassing your entirety from your basic needs, emotions, mentality, psychic, and spiritual nature. We have also talked about how far technology is truly advanced as this is not without the realm of possibility. There's a quote from an ex-head of Lockheed Martin which basically says that if you can imagine it, it's already been conceived.

I did some work for Sprint for about six months changing out the backup batteries at their cell towers. Some of the equipment at a given site was definitely not of typical cellular nature. Some sites also had small rooms/buildings that you simply could not get into. I got very strange feelings at some of the sites.

Thanks for your post, I think many are happy you decided to put it up.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Have you been able to do any DF on any of it? Why is this important?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

You are an idiot .i was only reporting what activity i have seen here.you are rude.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ethann

please forgive. i only saw your last post of the ufo and "jumped the gun" assuming you were intentionally hijacking the thread into another area altogether. i wasn't able to see your connection between emergency management and increased military activity w/ufo. do you mean unidentified flying military objects or ufo in "ET".

an idiot i am not and here is why: definition of "idiot"

A foolish or stupid person. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
www.answers.com...

a better word describing my post would be "presumptuous" and here is the definition should you desire to substitute it in lieu of "idiot":

Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward
www.thefreedictionary.com...

thanks for your contribution as i have greater insite into your thinking. you can call me musselwhite anytime!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ok, so what's going on now rainmaker? haven't seen any updated posts butg would certainly appreciate one.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

Hello my friend, good post. Living and working in a small town where the military trains from time to time, any change is easy to spot. There has been a recent change in training activities. What was once a unit that came in and trained for traditional military scenarios such as skermishes in the woods, assaults, defending perimeters, patrols, etc., has now transformed into a different block of training for the same unit. Now the training is centered around surveillance, hostage rescue, and interrogation. They are also simulating turning detainies over to local law enforcement along with giving a reason for their detainment after interrogation. Our community use to have a fake name that represented a town in another country, but that name is no longer being used.
The small airport in our area has been greatly upgraded in the last year or so along with a the Air Guard Station adjacent to the airport. It has been adding buildings at a fast rate. Keep your eye open.
seeashrink. (beebopcop)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Now you've gotten everyone curious!! Where are you?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

NC here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join