It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Campaign Still Active Across The Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

McCain Campaign Still Active Across The Country

www.huffingtonpost.com

John McCain declared on Wednesday that he would suspend his run for the White House and return to Washington to help resolve the country's economic crisis. But while the candidate himself left the trail, the campaign itself is decidedly still open for business.

Across the country, McCain campaign offices are up and running, accepting volunteers, conducting phone banking, literature dropping and other GOTV activities. This held true on a local, state, and even regional level. The Huffington Post called up 15 McCain-Palin and McCain Victory Committee headquarters in various battleground states. Not one said that it was temporarily halting operations because of the supposed "suspension" in the campaign. Several, in fact, enthusiastically declared the continuation of their work. Others hadn't even heard that the candidate for whom they were devoting their time had officially stopped campaigning.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This so-called suspension is nothing more than a callow self serving ploy to divert attention to the fact that McCain is falling in the polls.

Mr. McCain is not on any of the relevant committees related to this crisis so other than stating his opinion about it and voting yes or no, there really is nothing for him to help on.

I personally still seeing McCain ads on television locally. I am still getting McCain flyers in the mail... so it looks as if the suspension is nothing more than a stunt.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You know, I'd like to agree but then it reminds me of how sick it made me when they accused Obama of the same.

The polls are neck and neck right now. The only thing I can possibly believe is that McCain is afraid to debate Obama. I wouldn't doubt that. Obama will probably edge out McCain in any debate.

The last election was Kerry v Bush. Not impressive on either side. Now we have the experienced war hero versus the eloquent man of the people.

While I don't think McCain will be pushed around or crushed, I don't believe he has the ability to keep up with a guy like Obama in the debate or forum arena. We shall see.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Mc.bloodstain will still debate Obama .. Its the Stalin, Biden interview that will be canceled . They are VERY afraid of Biden ripping Stalin a new one.. Which he will.. He is a very bright guy that will be able to get into specifics. Where she will just spout the same old crap . The people will see the truth ,
And they are SCARED

Pic unrelated

[edit on 26-9-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

top topics

join