It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here and I'm at GLP!!! - Fascist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I just got banned from GLP for using the word Tavistock!!!

I used it because someone on the board suggested to Google "godlikeproductions" and the third page listed at Rumormillnews.com talked about them getting taken over by CIA and British intel and that they word Tavistock would get you banned.

Here's that page: www.rumormillnews.com...

I simple couldn't believe it so I had to try it! I even put a hyphen in the word Tav.istock and it still turned it into "Merry Christmas" and banned me! I am LIVID! They are collecting friggin' intel on people!

Here's my post there:

[snip]

I understand Merry Christmas (without the period) will get me automatically banned from GLP according to the 3rd page that comes up when I do a search for godlikeproductions on Google. Is this true? If so, why is this?]

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Is that messed up or what?!!!

ATS will hopefully be an open community without such fascism!

Mod Edit - removed profanity in title.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 26-9-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey what do you know? ATS hasn't banned me. Yea!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You just now figured that out? They aren't the only "conspiracy site" that is keeping tabs on you. There are plenty more out there doing the same thing.

You need to think long and hard on what you saw on GLP (as far as interactions, bannings, etc.), and remember the general "feel" of it, and see if you see it anyplace else. Then avoid that "anyplace else".

I will tell you this: I saw some stories on that site that was DAYS and sometimes WEEKS ahead of the mainstream media or news sites. Sometimes, it would sound totally off-the-wall, and yet 4 or 5 months later, it would show to be true. Is it any wonder the "debunkers" and paid shills work so hard on that site?

One good thing you should have already learned from GLP: You should know how to spot a paid debunker/shill.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
You just now figured that out? They aren't the only "conspiracy site" that is keeping tabs on you. There are plenty more out there doing the same thing.

You need to think long and hard on what you saw on GLP (as far as interactions, bannings, etc.), and remember the general "feel" of it, and see if you see it anyplace else. Then avoid that "anyplace else".

I will tell you this: I saw some stories on that site that was DAYS and sometimes WEEKS ahead of the mainstream media or news sites. Sometimes, it would sound totally off-the-wall, and yet 4 or 5 months later, it would show to be true. Is it any wonder the "debunkers" and paid shills work so hard on that site?

One good thing you should have already learned from GLP: You should know how to spot a paid debunker/shill.

Thank you. That's really good advice. I'm apparently way too trusting. I heard a bunch of people there talking about bannings, paid shills, etc, but found it hard to believe as the mods seemed halfway decent. I'm not even sure what a "paid shill" is. Someone paid to plant mis and dis-information?

I've definitely learned a lesson. Scary stuff! I've been posting at GLP for months!

Regarding the news showing up there days and weeks before mainstream, that's one of the main reasons I visit there -- cutting edge news. But, now I see a much darker element at play. I overlooked a lot of the darkness there, and there's lots of it. In any event, I'm done with them.

What other sites do you feel are keeping tabs on us?

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Umm... if you're going to butcher my subject line, at least do so in a way that makes sense, please.

Anyone reading this should realize words were removed by the moderator in such a way as to change the entire meaning of the line.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pair o docks

Anyone reading this should realize words were removed by the moderator in such a way as to change the entire meaning of the line.

It's because you didn't follow the rules. It's that simple.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

It's because you didn't follow the rules. It's that simple.

I see. No longer the wild west of GLP. This is the family channel

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

...I heard a bunch of people there talking about bannings, paid shills, etc, but found it hard to believe as the mods seemed halfway decent. I'm not even sure what a "paid shill" is. Someone paid to plant mis and dis-information?

I've definitely learned a lesson. Scary stuff! I've been posting at GLP for months!

Regarding the news showing up there days and weeks before mainstream, that's one of the main reasons I visit there -- cutting edge news. But, now I see a much darker element at play. I overlooked a lot of the darkness there, and there's lots of it. In any event, I'm done with them.

What other sites do you feel are keeping tabs on us?

Thanks again.

Oh yes. And the "paid shills/debunkers" isn't even conspiracy THEORY, it's conspiracy FACT. Why fact? Because those in power have admitted in the mainstream media of doing that very thing. That includes not only corporations, but the armed forces, and the intelligence agencies in the US.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
GLP is a joke. It amazes me how simple it is to get banned, not to mention childish. If you bring up even the hint that the staff or owner is unfair you will get banned and your threads deleted and most of the posters there aren't even aware of it and love that place to death as if you can really talk about free speech.

It's nonsense and only for entertainment. Nothing there is of any redeeming value unless you just like to read through the same old drivel and find a few nuggets to take with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The people at godlikeproductions are paranoid jerks, plain and simple..

Godlikeproductions is a Stanford Research institute/ Tavistock military "psyop" project to explore methods of manipulating and/or directing public opinion on conspiracy topics that they manage. So.. you don't get the truth or real conspiracy theory there... just a lot of mind games and manipulation.. and potentially you are added to a surveillance list... Its totally illegal and unconstitutional but they get away with it....at least for now.

They try to employ the Delphi technique to sway public opinion on topics.. its very crass and manipulative... Unfortunately for GLP... the net community has not fallen for their lie and most people eventually catch on to the game.

I was banned for typing in Stanford Research Institute... I still browse the site mostly to try to observe their mind control techniques.... and have a good laugh.

top topics

join