It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mist For Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hi everybody, ive just finished watching Stephen Kings the Mist, (2007) a real brilliant film , i know not for everybody but what an ending!!, but my point is if like the film a goverment project goes astray and that project was to look into other dimentions and they inavertedly caused a dimentional cascade were there world (which may be good or bad or indeed nightmere'ish) came pouring into ours, how would, could or have they deal with it, if like the film there would be no way in keeping it secret, is there a project like this? has there been one in the past? and should we really be messing with something like that?, i find this extreamley intresting.

like your views guys

Ste

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
no point denying it, they wouldnt deal with it.

nor would they create, a collapse and merging of the dimensions, as it wouldnt be allowed to Experiment on the fabric of it in the first place.

It would be comparabele to Experimenting on the atmosephere, that we breathe, with something that could severly affect the makeup of the air we breathe.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think that you'll be fine as long as you go buy a crowbar. Everyone knows that you can stop a dimensional cascade invasion if you're armed with a crowbar.

Either way, the LHC is busted and wont be fixed until some time next year, so you have some time to prepare.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The did do something like this back in the 40s. It was called the Philadelphia Experiment. It was an attempt to make a ship invisible, and instead, it portaled in and out of our dimension. When it came back, men were fused to the hull of the ship. There is alot of material available on the project. Just use Google.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hahahah yeh your right, get a crowbar, glasses and change my name to gordon freeman and lets not forget my trusty hazzard suit, now im not so worried, bring it on !!!

Ste

new topics

top topics

join