It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is USA in a War with Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Is USA in a War with Pakistan?

www.latimes.com

WASHINGTON -- U.S. and Pakistani forces exchanged gunfire Thursday along the Afghan border, military officials said, as tensions over American incursions into Pakistan flared.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Pakistan has nukes ... Is something out of left field about to happen ... thus Bush calls state of emergency and suspends election.
I watched a youtube video of Henry Kissinger calling USA soldiers cannon fodder.
I listen to the support troops movement ... but isn't the best support keeping them alive.

A short parody video highlighting Pakistan my be in way of another agenda ... or can USA just go around world killing everything that stands up?

www.eclipptv.com...

At this rate the USA will cause an actual world wide population decrease and then sail on to fulfil the Georgia Guidestone plan.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There have been more incidents lately. If this was taking place with Russia it would be called war.

Pakistani troops fire on US helicopters at border
U.S. Reported to Kill 12 in Pakistan

The Georgia Guidestone plan has some good aspects as well. I'd just love to see the TPTB start with THAT instead of the population decrease.

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
what it seems to appear is that it resulted because of the 'misunderstanding' between the two armies, they were not supposed to attack each other... or in recent cases only warning shots were fired to alarm the US troops to stay out of Pakistani airspace since Pakistan is taking ground invasion in the border area very seriously and won't allow any foreign troops to operate there though they still can hit missile at the terrorist hideouts from afghanistan but can't operate inside Pakistan

[edit on 26-9-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It looks like the likli hood of the USA doing something "daft" in this area is becoming more likely.

I did a thread yesterday on this incident:Pakistan and American Troops Exchange Fire

And also a thread was posted on reports that special forces may go into Pakistan for Nukes if instability increases within the political area.

Here

Hopefully not, but the USA is a bit like a cornered and injured animal at the moment.

I pray this will settle down in Pakistan and the US!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join