It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - just as bad as the MSM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I mean come on, it's bad enough the Main stream media, and now the president himself has turned this into a two person race. But now ATS as well?

I mean look at the home page, bottom center of the screen.

Now I don't know much about politics, but aren't there more than just these two guys running? Sure these people may not have a snowballs chance in hell, because of thier fringe beliefs that go against the MSM, IE. Dr. Ron Paul.

But isn't this what ATS is all about? Hoing against the MSM? I mean I just can't stand the sight of the home page anymore, it makes me want to puke, because it goes directly against everything I thought this site stood for.

**Or am I totally wrong, and everyone but McCain, and Obama has dropped out? If that is the case, which I don't believe it is, please forget this thread, my apologies to ATS and staff, and the page designer.

Anyhow, thats my 2 cents.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you havn't heard and played around with Google trends ...

www.google.com...

Then enter Ron Paul, McCain and see how the Internet people love Ron overwhelmingly and take note underneath the MSM that ... as the election gets closer ramps it up 1,000,000,000,000 (hey trillion is the latest buzzword) and overtakes Ron Paul.

as an aside I did Ron Paul vs Jesus and Jesus should be Your next president ... curious

peace and think positive against the fear campaign.

join