It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mountain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The American government has had a secret base beneath Black Mountain, in Canberra Australia, since 1944. There are two places in Australia named Black Mountain, one in NSW near Guyra and the other in Canberra, ACT.

This is set up as a research centre for the CSIRO where the unwary observer sees that Both Australia’s National Insect Collection (ANIC) and the Australian National Herbarium are located on the surface there.

Initially used as an underground security bunker or bomb shelter, the one in Canberra is now used for examining parts of crashed flying saucers and for doing biological experiments for use in biological warfare as well.

The scientists also carry out paranormal experiments such as remote viewing, telepathy and the like, as well as for keeping keep track of Australian citizens on the largest computer database in the Southern Hemisphere.

An American agent, Tory M. a friend of mine told me this in 2001. The Black Mountain she spoke of is most likely the one in Canberra, ACT. She said the underground base is a labyrinth of laboratories, workshops and prison cells that go underground one level after another for at least half a mile.

Tory, a psychologist and a psychic researcher, knows about this US Base at Black Mountain as she was recruited by an American government agency to try to find out some information from the crashed UFO survivors held there by using telepathy and also to take part in some personal biological experiments as she has a unique blood grouping.

I talked her out of going as with our combined psychic abilities we determined they would not ever allow her out of there again, keeping her there in detention for life, for security reasons.

The Americans also have another underground base at Pine Gap near Alice Springs, established in 1960, and this too is out of bounds for all Australians. This is where the UFO’s are back engineered before the parts are sent to the laboratories at Black Mountain, ACT for detailed scientific examination.

A small UFO crashed into the water supply dam in the township of Guyra, NSW in December 1999. Guyra is approximately 8 kilometres north of the other Black Mountain, NSW. After the Air Force retrieved the UFO nothing more was heard or seen of it.

The first radio report on ABC Radio National stated that the UFO had hit the ground and on impact slid 15 metres towards the dam, plowing up a 6 metre wide tract of reeds before plunging into the water. At the initial time of reporting, the radio broadcast said the craft was still half submerged and slowly sinking.

The Australian Air Force immediately cordoned off the area and placed it under 24/7 guard by Airfield Defense Guards (ADG ‘s) for well over a week.

During this time the water supply from the dam was cut off to the township of Guyra until the green light was given to resume consumption, after initial tests for radio-activity were carried out followed by daily tests for water quality and purity.

No more was heard from the eye witness on the radio again and next to nothing was reported over the radio for a few weeks except to play the incident down until the Deputy Mayor of Guyra finally made a statement saying that a small meteorite the size of a golf ball had plunged into the water supply.

This was backed up by numerous ‘experts’ called in to help with the identification and supposed removal of the golf ball sized object. Not surprisingly, this meteorite has not yet been found or recovered.

Not long after this incident, the Air Force held a memorial service in the township for two RAAF pilots who had died in the locality six years earlier.

These pilots, both in an F-111 Aardvark Long Range Strategic and Tactical Strike Aircraft, were possibly after the UFO at the time, though the most likely story told by the RAAF PR if asked, is that they were on a ‘dummy bombing run’.

The missile launcher in the satellite photograph attached is located on top of Black Mountain.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sorry.... I need at least a link or some sort of corrobrating evidence. Anyone can say anything. Proving it is something else.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
How do I upload photos from 'My Pictures' here?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Go to Members Center.
In Members Center on the left is a link to the *Members Upload Space*.
You can search for your photo and upload there.

Make sure and *cut* (usually you use control + c) the Url of your picture.
If you can't highlight and control + c you'll have to just write it down or use whatever method for *cutting* something in order to paste it later.
The url of your picture will show at the top of the box once the picture is uploaded.

Then, when you come back here to post the picture.
Click on the small icon (above where you type in your new post) - the icon is the small computer screen with the colored painting pallet - *Insert Image*.
When it prompts you for the url for the picture - paste (control + v) the url in the prompting line you should see appear.

I hope that helped.

Good Luck.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sound like you complicated it,

go to memcentre like he mentioned, at the top. Go to uplad space, and click browse,
find your photo, upload.

Once uploaded, there will be a link to it on the same page. In this URL, right click, copy. and paste onto here again.

You sound like you know your stuff, i dont ask for names, and all photos are appreciated, and will never 'Dissapear'

If the Photos are of some intrest.copies will, be made by me and stored, on mutiple online imagesharing sites, and further distibuted.
Also hard copies might be made, and stored away.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am looking forward to seeing the pic. This story rings true to me, though I don't have "evidence" here. Call it an ability to "see...?"

Thanks for the story and some of the details. I rather wish I could have been there and seen the craft directly.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thank you all for the time taken to advise me on how to upload my photographs.

I have found that I need to have a minimum of 15 posts before I am able to upload them!

Oanedus

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is also tell of a secret base somewhere in the vicinity of the Megalong Valley in NSW, Australia. I was on a farm there several months ago and witnessed 2 extremely low flying aircraft (I literally could have thrown a tennis ball and hit them) flying directly over the top of the farmhouse I was staying in. They were Caribou aircraft and after doing a little research I found out that no Caribou aircraft are stationed in NSW, in fact from memory the only one's left in service in Australia are stationed in Queensland somewhere.

I know this is all circumstantial evidence but I am headed to the Megalong Valley again in a few weeks and intend to do a little investigating of my own, complete with camera.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oanedus

Hi Oanedus,
I have only 8 points on ATS so I can't yet u2u you, but could you please u2u me as I would like very much to be able to meet you and have a chat about Blk Mtn.
I live close to the location and a couple of friends and I have found some interesting things.

I would prefer to meet in person.

Please advise how I can make contact.

Thx.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sure, there must be tons of UFOs in Australia.

ATS member CYRAX made 100s of photos of them.

What do you want to know about UFOs that you don't already
know, perhaps I can help you.

ED: Did anyone mention photobucket for picture uploads?
CYRAX use them with great success.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Black Mountain was a grassy paddock that was a farm, typically it had 100's of sheep and cattle there - up until 1975 when the Government bought the land and the greens had a typical bitch which forced the Government to plant trees in the deforested area. They then planted Gum trees all over the mountain area a year or two later, thats why the Gum trees are so thin/short today instead of a typical meter wide Gum you find out bush.

The tower was build in 1980 and CSIRO built shortly after. The area was simply a farm and had nothing Government/Military related on site.

The only military infrastructure there was in place between 1939 and 1956 which was a temporary radar/radio tower which was in place prior to Telstra tower planning and development of the Navy Radar facility near Belconnen.

There is no base under it as my father worked in the area between 1970 and 1978. He was part of the Forestry group which planted 100's of 1000's of pine trees near the dam and the cotter and also planted the Gum trees from the Parkes Way side all the way over to where the current CSIRO location is.

Your friend is lying or you are lying. FFS mate, get your facts straight first cause your talking absolute #.

DEBUNKED.

Also just so you know ive lived in Canberra for 25 years, my old mans lived here for 55 years, my Grandfather for 89 years till he passed away and both my dad and grandfather were involved with the AFP and Defence, they would have been aware of something like this.

I bet you aren't even Canberran you poser.. You may have been aware of this if you acctually lived in the city you were making claims about.

Some Facts About Canberra:

- Parliament House does have an underground tunnel network and bomb shelter. 2 tunnels travel for up to 1.5km to emergency exits away from the site.

- There is old school bunkers of a military kind which are located out near Gunghalin, they are just concrete rubble now.

- The cops tap everyones phones

- Theres too many public servants

- No beach

[edit on 10-10-2008 by sharpmind77]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Your friend is lying or you are lying. FFS mate, get your facts straight first cause your talking absolute #.

There is no need for that mate. Settle down. You could have just stated the facts and debunked the thread without resorting to insults. The OP was simply stating the facts as he knew them. It is treatment like this that forces believers into the underground and not wanting to share their thoughts, beliefs and opinions.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If you want information on DUMBS and the like check out the link in my signature...

Underground base's and Pine Gap are mentioned... Never heard of Black Mountain though.....

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Hello afaik, I attempted to U2U you but I need to have minimum of twenty posts to do so.

Oanedus

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by oanedus
reply to post by afaik

Hello afaik, I attempted to U2U you but I need to have minimum of twenty posts to do so.

Oanedus

Mods,
Can we get around this 20 post thing by making each other friends or something??

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If you use Google Earth and look over Black Mountain, NSW carefully you will find a missile launcher hidden in the scrub there and also see what appears to be a few concrete bunkers on the mountain top.

I might add that the American agent Tory, after declining to accept her mission was unceremonoiusly arrested and detained at the Maribyrnong Detention Centre for a fortnight, until she was deported, in 2002.

At that time I was having computer problems and discovered NSA had tracking cookies on my home PC monitoring all of my activities. Tory advised me that my phone calls were most likely being monitered as well.

As the underground bases here are top secret, (CIA) you would have to have a very high US security classification to know anything about them. The Americans even refused to allow an Australian Prime Minister access to their underground base at Pine Gap. Don't take my word for it, look it up on Google.

Oanedus

[edit on 10-10-2008 by oanedus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oanedus

Latitude 30°19'34.89"S
Longitude 151°39'50.16"E

Are these what you are referring to??

Also, don't suppose you kept copies of the cookies you found??

If what you suspect is close to the mark, we are probably past the tracking cookie stage by now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Easiest way to get access to U2U's is to go and post 20 times
There is plenty of stuff to post about on these forums, it took me about 10 mins when I first signed up to get 20 posts.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yeah,
I thought that, but due to my own eye's open, mouth shut (most of the time) type nature, I thought 18 odd posts, just for the sake of posting, doesn't really help things that much.

I have been checking in here for years but only registered late last year, when I was going to comment on something, but didn't.

Oh well, looks like I now have one less (nearly) pointless post to make.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Hello Afaik,

The NSA hacked into my computer and made it unservicable, I now have a replacement.

Oanedus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join