It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The perfect tax plan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
OK, so you guys see there is this thing about tax right. Some people want it low and some people want it high.

Now I had seen/heard Obama say that HE needs to pay more in taxes and I've seen/heard/read where other who make boo coo money have said the same thing.

Of course there are people on this board that say the same thing.

Here's the PLAN!

1 Cut everyone taxes.

2 If you think/feel that your need to pay more just write another check to the IRS.

SEE! Simple, now Obama, Bill Gates, Oprah and others can all pay their fair share of tax.

Roper

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What? You guys don't think this plan will work? Don't you trust those that say " we must pay more tax"?

Don't you trust Oprah and the H-wood bunch to pay more tax? All we need to do is tell them it's for the poor, I'm sure they'll pay up. How about Gates and Soros they will pay more I'm sure. Obama and the rest of the D.C. Dem's will open their checkbook for more tax, won't they?

I think you all are just jealous of my perfect tax plan.

Roper

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
why not just cosign, back or cap the ARM interest rate on the bad mortgages to fix the prob. this could be done thru existing mortgage writing channel w/ programs funded by gov't in short order.

96% of mortgages are still being paid, prob is only the bad ones (~4% of outstanding), i heard. maybe there are 100M private mortgages in USA - 5M x 150K each would be the $750B... this would eliminate the root cause risk and would prop up the derivatives based on mortgages, etc. help would be offered in exchange for pro-rated equity in the property that secures the mortgage - so there would be a way to recover the investment (and a loss in event of ultimate default - an incentive to guide monetary & tax policy to stabilize property values, unemployment, etc).

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok , that may well work for the current $$$ troubles but I'm Talking TAX.

I think you are on to something. QUICK call Bush!

Roper

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Roper

The perfect tax plan.

Eliminate the IRS and the FED.

The country survived and expanded though multiple crisis just fine before 1913 and had a much better managed budget.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
How come my "replay to" doesn't work, oh well.

I completely agree with you Wutone but we both know that ain't going to happen, we are stuck with the system that is in place.

My point is , the very well off, like Oprah want higher taxes, so why don't they just send in more money? Obama said the same thing and there ain't nothing stopping anyone from sending into the IRS more of their own money.

Roper

top topics

join