It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Fortune - research into patented ufo’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
www.ufohowto.com...

Luke Fortune has released over 3500 pages of proof that man has had the ability to build UFO craft, in replicable form over the last 100 years. He talked about his research into patented technologies that resemble reported UFOs in both structure and abilities. Fortune described patents that he'd found for electro-gravitic craft, plasma propulsion systems, and magneto-hydrodynamic technology that explain how a craft can appear as a glowing ball of light and be invisible to radar.

pt1

pt2

[edit on 26-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

HI Andre

There would be much stuff to add to this discussion, but as start:

Otis T. Carr's Flying Machine,
US Patent 2,912,244 for an Amusement Device.
Full image

5/5/60 J3-A, 54 FLYING SAUCER, OTC-X1, CARR Pat. #US02912244 Victorville, CA: First time ever in any newspaper: Otis Carr tells how his Flying Saucer, the OTC-X1, works. Carr developed his power plant for the saucer at the Osbrink Plant in Apple Valley. The OTC- X1 is described ‘as being two tops that spin in opposite directions around a single axis...The entire circular-foil craft that is Mr. Carr's most profound development, is an assembly of only two major moving mechanical parts.’

Source

Otis T. Carr & his Flying Machine

Ralph Ring Otis Carr - Making a Working UFO

Google Video Link

www.rexresearch.com...
befreetech.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for that internos, here's some info you may find interesting
stores.lulu.com...

UFO How-To Vol IX - Hydrogen Systems
This book is focused on Hydrogen technology, with a particular emphasis on hydrogen conversion of automobile engines. Hydrogen technology can be applied to the UFO style craft that have been disclosed in the previous volumes of the UFO How-To series.

UFO How-To Vol VIII - Permanent Magnet Power Systems
In these pages are found permanent magnet power systems some of which are: self running, self starting, self-powered, over unity, or perpetual motion. Many of these permanent magnet systems are capable of energy production at greater levels than ever disclosed.

UFO How-To Vol VII - Esoteric Power Systems
In these pages are found power systems that defy conventional technology, that offer solutions to the energy crisis: atomic batteries, acoustic-magnetic power systems, electrical recovery systems, an engine that runs on atomic waste, cosmic flux turbine, the linear magnetic generator, the electric capacitive pulse discharge engine...

The Kybalion is the revelation of the mysteries of the ancients. In this rendition is included the properly translated Emerald Tablet of Hermes; the World Priest's forward and translation of the Sacred Qabalah, and how it has been plagiarized by quantum mechanics; and the Delineation of Manifestation.

UFO How-To - The Basics
This book was written in response to the number of requests to simplify the science of the UFO phenomenon. This introductory book will break down the science of the “UFO How-To” series into an easily comprehensible reading, with single examples of each of the main propulsion types and with simplified explanations.

UFO How-To Vol. VI
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of PROOF that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers internal propulsion systems; how a craft can fly at high speeds, without wings, blades, vanes, or ailerons, performing acrobatic maneuvers without reaction-dependent thrusters.

UFO How-To Vol. V
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of PROOF that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers fusion and anti-matter systems. No longer in the realm of science fiction, these power sources far exceed nuclear plants in their capacities and capabilities.

UFO How-To Vol. IV
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of PROOF that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers the science of magnetohydrodynamics; how a plasma-type flying craft can appear as a ball of light that is invisible to radar systems.

UFO How-To Vol. III
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of PROOF that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers plasma propulsion systems, many times more powerful than chemical rockets.

UFO How-To Vol. II
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of proof that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers electrogravitics, the science of a propulsion system that is infinitely safer and more powerful than anything currently available to the general public.

UFO How-To Vol. I
How To Build a UFO, This series has 3000 pages of proof that man has had the ability to build UFOs for a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from hundreds of inventors. This volume covers 100 years of patents showing that man has had the ability to build UFO's.

Make Your Car Run On Water
Don't pay high gas prices! This book contains public domain information on hydrogen engine technology, including how to convert your car to run on tapwater.

UFO How-To Vol. X - EM UFO Theory
In this Volume of the UFO How-To series, you will find the theory for electro magnetic UFO craft, and instructions for a method and apparatus for directing electromagnetic energy. You will also find the foundation materials to be able to think as the inventors themselves did, when they conceptualized and first invented the UFO

[edit on 26-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
THANK you, Andre18

What a wealth of information !

Explains SO much

Thanks again. Starred and Flagged

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is there a reason why this thread isn't getting as much attention as it should?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Perhaps because the scientific community would recognize it as nonsense.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Is there a reason why this thread isn't getting as much attention as it should?

The time and time zone your in. The economic disaster drawing everyones attention.

Interesting post. Give it time. It will get attention I think.

It would be interesting to have a list of all the patent numbers.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Plain and simple this is fantasy until it is applicable. I believe Ralph Ring is lying. I have given thousands of dollars to this type of research and it always produces the same result: a work of fiction.
You'll notice that the interviews were not done inside of flying saucers. That is because there aren't any. Don't get me wrong. You can build one of these in your backyard and sit in it all day, but it isn't going to shoot into the air without the aide of a tornado.
The plans, although well thought out, always require wrangling an unknown or untapped source of energy that flows all around us and envelopes all space and time and cats and sandwiches and god and some of his friends. That's where the problem is. You can't get a force of nature to do what you want by building a better mouse trap. That's saying there are tigers all over the world. I just need the perfect slice of steak in the perfect cage and I'll trap me a tiger and ride him all over town.
I've had people tell me you can construct magnets to pull electrons from the "ether" and super charge them to produce energy. Yet nobody can produce an engine or generator that works.
It's very simple to protect yourself from big corporation and big brother. Do everything on Youtube. Document your work like so many other scientists are doing. There are folks doing it, but no one has produced something that works. Have you checked out John Searl's working generator? No? That's because he doesn't have one that works. Steorn anybody? He got to the point of displaying his free energy machine in public, but the problem was he didn't actually have a machine that produced anything. Not even ice cream.
These plans haven't been looked into much because they don't work. Are we going to be able to construct machines that travel space and time and cure disease and stop people from beating each other up? I think so. But not any time soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is the most awesome realization and news I've heard in a couple decades. I am going to build a flying saucer in my garage. I can't believe this thread isn't getting a LOT more attention. It deserves it.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was just thinking about UFO patents and I saw a big list years back on a web page.
Google UFO patents

Have not checked out the links yet and will check out this post more.
I wonder what the heck these patents think they are doing.
I proposed a patent for the Tesla method for his ship as research by Lyne and
others have determined and wondered if anything matches the process.
ED: Google links:
www.google.com...
You Tube search cause OP posted videos not working typical spook tactic.
www.youtube.com...
Better luck on the web pages the videos look like nonsense as most UFO patents must be.
ED+: Well only one way works and looks like the Tesla method is tops.

edit on 10/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join