It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Chakras used to control us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Source article

What we discovered was: 1- The Chakra system is an imposed system that is NOT our natural state. It is a system to compartmentalize our energy for easy access to outsiders and energy vampires. This system has been in place for several Millennia and no one seems to question it, they have just (as I previously did) accepted it…(especially in the New Age Community.)

I remain neutral towards this matter as I lack the experience necessary to form an opinion . Nonetheless , it would be interesting to see and discus the different (contradictory
) opinions . Have fun

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I personally think the Chakra system is quite real and natural. I think of them as kind of "psychic energy organs", and each organ has a specific function and works in a specific way, so naturally it would compartmentalize our energy.

I think the reason that the chakra system has been accepted and passed along for so long is that the people who have developed themselves enough to see the Chakras well all pretty much agree on what is there, where it is located, and what function it works with.

Just as when a doctor stimulates an organ and sees results in the body, you can try experiments on yourself to visualize increased energy to one chakra or another and feel the corresponding results if you are sensatitive enough.

I think after all this time, if the chakra system were an artifical construct and didn't work, they system would have been droped long ago.

By the same token, if it's an artificial construct and it *does work*, why would you discard it?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i think it is as natural as bob dole having a pacemaker; if someone created a system for the interaction with other systems to integrate this system without the system it was intended to interact with would be foolish.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by b1010011010

The Chakra system is basically the energy equivalent of your physical anatomy. So it's just as natural. The various functions of your body such as breathing etc are governed by specific centres in your body which regulate them and channel vital energy or lifeforce around your body through the energy pathways(nadis, meridians) It correspond almostly neatly to the endrocrine system which we know secretes hormones that are specific to each organ.

You can see the chakras with astral sight. An easier way to prove them is through consciously sending energy to different parts of your body and moving it up and down your body. You will begin to appreciate the energy dynamic. Then try moving your energy up your spine and you will feel it pass through important energy centres(chakras) To an extent this exercise depends on how energy-sensitive you are.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

join