It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Women dice with death on M6

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Eh, they got lucky. I've been hit by a car on four different occasions in my life and never once broke a bone. Got a few cuts from glass, and a concussion, but that was the worst of it. I do consider myself lucky though.

LMAO
Jack.

You have been hit by cars on FOUR different occasions and you "consider yourself lucky". That's Awesome!!

Look up and see if that dark cloud is still following you around

J/K, not meant to be malicious... its just a much needed morning giggle for me.

The fact that one of the girls were running from a possible murder charge makes the event more understandable and less of a mystery.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Grailkeeper]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Pretty incredible, i would like to know what type of drug she was on to. I found a translation of a swedish website at the bottom of this forum thread.

chat.thisislondon.co.uk...

I believe she commited the murder after the incident on the motorway. It appears the murder victim my have just been unfortunate to have run in to sabina errikson.

Mad

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

The info from her mum u say..... it says she was born 1989!! the woman on the m6 was 40!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

naartjie:
There is just NO WAY that anyone can survive getting hit by a semi-truck going 70mph!

She doesn't get hit by the semi. It only looks that way because the the timing of the freeze frame in the video you saw. Watch the uncut version. She starts moving, avoids the semi, but the semi driver sees her and starts braking. This of course means that cars behind the semi will start slowing too. It's not until the semi has completely passed that you hear her impact with the car behind, which is then able to come to a complete stop before catching up to where she lands after having been thrown from the impact. I'm guessing speed at time of impact was fairly low.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by candyfloss

That isn't the same 'Sabina Eriksson' in the link to the post by her mum (the comcast link). That one is stated as being born in 1989. The 'Sabina Eriksson' appearing in court is 40 years old.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
The police man calls for an ambulance "We've got two possible fatals"
"we've got two serious casualties"
one women hit by a lorry and the other smashes her head onto an oncoming car window regains consciousness then karate chops a police officer then needs six people to hold her down, I mean WTF?????

In all honesty, yes--PCP will do that. Explains the fidgeting beforehand, the headlong dash into oncoming traffic, and the wild activity after impact. I noticed the odd expression on the more active woman's face, too--looked like she was laughing?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone saw it, but I've just watched a documentary on BBC1, regarding this story.

To clear things up neither of the twin sisters were found to have any trace of drugs or alcohol in their bodies, the reason the original program that filmed the twins didn't go into any great details about what happened after the M6 incident was for legal reasons.

The twin seen in the green running into the path of the lorry sustained serious injuries (multiple compound fractures of both legs) and on release from hospital moved to the USA.

5 days after this event the other twin, Sabina Eriksson, went on to stab to death a 55 year old man in Stoke (hence the legal reasons).

She was caught on CCTV running from his house repeatedly hitting herself on the head with a lump hammer, after calls from the public, para medics attempted to subdue her (not knowing she had just murdered someone) in the ensuing scramble she jumped 40 feet from a bridge onto a busy dual carriageway............she survived with 2 broken ankles! (This is a hell of a resilient woman!)

Sabrina Eriksson and her sister were diagnosed with an extremely rare mental disorder (polymorphic something or another.....sorry I missed that bit) where basically if one twin is mentally ill, the other one "catches" the illness.

She pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the ground of diminished responsibility and received 5 years.

She will be released on parole next year........................experts claim that there is a 30% chance she will suffer a relapse if reconciled with her sister.

Murder of Glen Hollinshead

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yeah I watched it too... both should be dead from those kind of incidents.

I can't help but think Terminator when one of the sisters gets up from the motorway floor and fights the police... crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mentally ill, no drugs, repeatedly hit by cars, finally apprehended. One in hospital.

Other released a day or so later, stabs a helpful Samaritan type to death, hits herself repeatedly with a lump hammer, high tails it from the paramedics, jumps of a bridge, falls 40ft on to the motorway below and only suffers from broken ankles.

And she's most likely roaming free now!

After seeing the clip, I thought of the film 'species' after reading the rest I am thinking that truth is way stranger than fiction. I hope she doesn't relapse.

Scary

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They are not normal. When i saw this tape i recognized myself. I have been hit in the kneecaps by a 60mph car when i was twelve. I landed on my back after flipping several times in the air. I then was made to go to the hospital in case anything was wrong. i didn't even have any bruises. Ive fallen from the top of a three story house and landed unharmed except for a few scratches to my body. I once got in a fight in china town in boston and to get away from some apparent gang members i jumped on the back of a postal truck that just pulling off. The driver didn't see me because he pulled to the highway. After much struggling i fell off and scraped my leg down to the bone in the gravel on the right side of the road. I then walked five miles to the hospital. The only way i can describe the sensations is like a mad tingling when i hit something and that the shocks felt like pillows hitting me. When i finally got up there was a period of no pain for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I did a short blogatorial piece on the Eriksson twins a couple years back

mikephilbin.blogspot.co.uk...

and there's a book our (from "Deep Productions") called A MADNESS SHARED BY TWO, and I know of one alternative venue that did have an interview lined up with an Irish connection to this case but that fell through ... yeah.

What is the latest on this intriguing case? Did I hear Sabine had been released from (or was not confirmed to be resident at) her PRISON? What news? And what's this image of her I've just seen with a covert-blonde wig/dye job?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join