It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Women dice with death on M6

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

I was watching the tape for the first time unaware if they were dead, and i Felt Physaclly sick when i saw the truck about to hit her< thinking that is going to rip her to peices.(I have seen footage of fatal car accidents)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I would completely buy that hypothesis if it hadn't been TWO people doing this, women and twins to boot. They were calling for help at one point.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

It is nothing new anywhere. There is absolutely no reason to even mention the USA here, although I suppose some people try and find a chance at any opportunity.

It's like the film U-571 (and a fair few Hollywood films in general). There's little interest in any story unless some American angle can be shoehorned in somewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
According to a translation of a Swedish newspaper, the brother of these two sisters is reported to have said that they feared they were about to be attacked and sexually assaulted by the men who approached them.

That is why they cried for help.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

I would completely buy that hypothesis if it hadn't been TWO people doing this, women and twins to boot. They were calling for help at one point.

Partaking in mind altering substances is usually a social activity.. I think they were trying to win sympathy from onlookers by calling for help after in custody.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Actually they were not hit at "such speeds" they were seen in between by the girders by motorists and the police before they jumped onto the road, vehicles had slowed down. A vehicle does not have to be going fast to do damage to a human being, true but they were not going the speeds they would normally be going on this highway.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I watched this on tv here, and the one thing I don't think anyone has picked up on and the one thing that really stuck me, I am abit psychic and the first thing I said to my gf is there's something not right about these girls ie not human before what happend.

THEN at the end of the clip they zoom in at the peak cap, did anyone notice what it said?

TIME TO BELIEVE!

both blonde hair blue eye twins? (nordics?) grabbing attention in a time of awakening?

Its a possibility folks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
What do they call them, Nephillians, or something? The blonde women aliens.

Any ways, They where from Sweden. Police showed up, and one ran into the path of a LORRY thats a 20ton 60mph speeding chunk of metal, then the other one after seeing here sister, jumped intfront of it.

One was, damaged, the other got up and tried to run to the other side of the barrior!! and i think she was hit by another car. assulted and overpowered a policewoman. Finally 6 burly officers, managed to get nab her.

This woman, was then sent to Prison for 1 day!!, thats a bit wierd...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by monkeybus]

I am in agreement with this, I totally resonated with the fact they where not human and when i saw TIME TO BELIEVE ON HER PEAK CAP, i was totally dumfounded.

Sumthing was deffinatly not of the ordinary with these 2 girls.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I need to find the original tv clip that was edited to show her peak cap on the floor right at the end, it was either on the bbc or itv news in the UK.

It does clearly state on that the girls where twins and then it zooms into the peak cap and it said the time to believe comment on it, I have NEVER seen a cap with that comment on, its not exactly a common thing to have on a hat is it?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My mum works at the Keele Welcome Break service area on the M6 - when she started her shift a colleague told her about "these two crazy swedish girls" that had come in earlier and refused to get back onto a coach that had stopped at Keele.

The staff at the service area had considered calling the police there and then because the girls were very agressive, but they eventually left.

My mum was sitting in the outdoor section of the coffee bar talking to her friend about the girls when they realised how quiet it was - whenever the motorway stops due to an incident everything becomes eerily quiet - so they went up onto the bridge connecting north and south sides of the service area and could see the police lights from there (about 300 yards north up the motorway).

In the film you see a grey-haired middle-aged policeman talking to one of the girls and talking to the newly-arrived officers. He went into the service area for coffee afterward and spoke to my mum - he was sure they were on some sort of drugs because of their obvious detachment from the situation and lack of pain from their injuries.

The incident happened several months ago - roughly 3 at a guess as I remember my mum telling me about it at the time. The reason it's only been reported now is because it was in the first episode of a TV series called "Traffic Cops" which aired a couple of days ago. It's a documentary about traffic police (as the name suggests!) in which camera crews ride along with police cars following their various duties. It was just luck that they happened to witness this particular incident.

EDIT: People on the UK can still watch this episode on iPlayer: www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by marinedalek]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by marinedalek

Thanks for the hot info.I think they did'nt get on the coach because of the murder charge.Can you find out anything else about the court case in the Staffordshire newspapers.I've had a look but I can't find anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

I need to find the original tv clip that was edited to show her peak cap on the floor right at the end, it was either on the bbc or itv news in the UK.

It does clearly state on that the girls where twins and then it zooms into the peak cap and it said the time to believe comment on it, I have NEVER seen a cap with that comment on, its not exactly a common thing to have on a hat is it?

It is actually the first clip that zooms in on the cap but you cant make out what it says, on tv you can clearly see it says TIME TO BELIEVE, bit of a coinkidink I think....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Eh, they got lucky. I've been hit by a car on four different ocassions in my life and never once broke a bone. Got a few cuts from glass, and a concussion, but that was the worst of it. I do consider myself lucky though.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The clip has left me with so many unanswered questions. If they were suicidal, why walk at least 300 yards after crossing into the middle resarvation? They could have jumped in front of a vehicle at any point on their walk and must have crossed over at least 3 lanes at one point on their journey. Why leave the bus? Is there a connection to all the bizarre killings (eg beheading) taking place recently on public transport worldwide?. What was pushing them on in their quest to get away using the "almost certain death" escape route?

Its so strange, this whole incident.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by captiva]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalview

Swede Cheeky Girls on PCP ?

Dude the UK is going nuts with drugs don't you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid
[mor

Only a bloody brit uses Coinkidink lol you rock

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Time to Believe - I don't have a clue what this is about:

www.timetobelieve.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I knew there would be a link to Robbie Williams - From a Take That forum:

"This is it: The woman in the Red Coat is Sabina Eriksson, 40 & mother of 2.

Its May 20th & earlier that day (its alleged) Sabina stabbed & killed Glen Hollinshead, 54, of Fenton Staffordshire. Sabina gets coach with her Sis but they get off on the M6 feeling paranoid & this mayhem ensues.

Sabina was release after this mayhem, cops didn't yet link her to Glen's murder. She jumps off bridge over A50 breaking ankles and skull. She appeared in court ~19th Sept in a Wheelchair, accused of murder."

Website Link

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thought I was watching an episode of Heroes for a second there!

Claire anyone? heh...

I'm baffled by the clip. I know adrenaline can do some crazy stuff, but, that just seemed insane.

...but what I really was confused about when I watched was this.

As the sister in green was pulling away, and running in front of that big rig.... the other sister, in red, didn't even seem to flinch. That just struck me as odd! After the sister is hit.....she then runs into the street herself.

And on that note---- if the sister in RED had commited some crime earlier in the day--- why is the one in green trying to "kill herself".... if that's even what they're doing.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
have there been any more developments on this story?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join