It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Women dice with death on M6

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is crazy,
Two superhuman women with incredible strength, the women, twin sisters from Sweden, ran in front of oncoming traffic after wrestling with the police.
I'm just stunned at this, i cant find anymore info about these women, what the hell were they doing? insane or on drugs it makes no sense, they definitely wanted to be hit by the cars.. but why? and how the hell did they survive and why were they so strong

I'd love to know why?

Why did they not get put into care? where are the police statements?
and why do I get this feeling that this story could have many twists and turns?

news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edit: title ]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This was shown on ABC news in Australia just today... I was completely dumbfounded.

Six police to get just one of them under control after she had just been hit by a car on the freeway.

There's not a lot of explanation of what the heck was going in the story, except that one of them had one day in gaol (English spelling!).

Were they high or what? It's really bizarre.

With all of this economic BS going on, we're lucky to hear about anything but Wall Street I suppose.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I wish someone would get to the bottom of this case, I don't think my imagination can take it to long..

Why do I have this feeling that it's a drug experiment gone wrong??
why did two people want to die this way, if they were on drugs then it must be some kind of suicide drug..

why do I feel that there will be some kind of experimental drug clinic nearby, some sort of private hospital????

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
PCP. Angel Dust. Welcome to law enforcements world in the United States.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is just weird. How old is this video? The last fact mentioned was one of the recovered after 7weeks in the hospital?? What hospital, and does that mean this story is more than 7 weeks old?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
This is just weird. How old is this video? The last fact mentioned was one of the recovered after 7weeks in the hospital?? What hospital, and does that mean this story is more than 7 weeks old?

No. the reporters used the current new fad. "The Time Machine" to go back and report it....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
PCP. Angel Dust. Welcome to law enforcements world in the United States.

I'm wondering if it may be the PCP as well Zenagain. It is nothing new in the states.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Bizarre, just bizarre.

I don't blame the police for the girls actions, as it seemed unpredictable, but you would think they would have known something was off when the two tried getting killed in the first place.

The police seemed a little 'lax' in all of it. You think they would have been cuffed and put into a car immediately.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Wow.
I mean wow.
Seriously going to follow this to see what ever becomes of it.
That is just the stuff that makes you realize *truth* is FAR stranger than fiction.

oh, that poor truck driver.

Ya just want to give him a huge hug.

Ok my soft underbelly is showing, lol.

Keep up the good work finding more info.

Something is definitely just not right here from the get go.

...taps...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I've just watched the video on the bbc's website. Personally i have no sympathy for idiots like these. Walking down the central reservation of the M6 can only be explained by either insanity or drugs. The 'superhuman' take on this is a little far fetched since the one who was struck by a lorry took seven weeks in hospital to recover from 'critical' injuries. They should have both been killed, two less crazy *snip* living in the uk probably on benefits (although suprised to discover they were swedish)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i dont see anything strange here..just two suicidal women who..when hit..had a rush of adrenalin..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Seven weeks in the hospital isn’t quite super human.

As far as being struck by a car you don’t feel it until the next day, I speak from experience. When I was in high school I was crossing a busy street and I stopped n the middle median when a white car ran me down.
I was struck in the knees landed on the hood and put my head through the windshield. When the car stopped I was then thrown off the hood and smacked a light pole. After I realized how F#$^ing stupid I must have looked I immediately got up and walked to the driver and asked her what her problem was with hitting me.
Im such a douche bag!

Anyway I refused medical attention but they took me anyway I was cleared with in a few hours with only a few abrasions. The police said the driver lost control and was going about 50 MPH when she struck me.
I felt fine, the next day however I felt like I was run over!
I was lucky.
I guess it is adrenalin mixed with drugs that made those women retarded though.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
At one point at my job, I watched a 16 year old girl on PCP throw around six, COUNT EM six burly assed Officers of the Law who were trying to take her into custody. She couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds soaking wet.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Wow, I am just stunned!! lol

I wonder why they chose to freeze the footage though....specially if the girl running infront of the truck survived! Would love to know how fast the truck was going that hit her!!

Did you see the damage to the car? lol and then she still got up and ran

very freaky imo

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalview
I've just watched the video on the bbc's website. Personally i have no sympathy for idiots like these. Walking down the central reservation of the M6 can only be explained by either insanity or drugs. The 'superhuman' take on this is a little far fetched since the one who was struck by a lorry took seven weeks in hospital to recover from 'critical' injuries. They should have both been killed, two less crazy f*!&'s living in the uk probably on benefits (although suprised to discover they were swedish)

The point is: we don't know the reasons why, to call them idiots when you don't know the story is just ignorant.

I say "superhuman" because it's a miracle they survived, also they were extraordinarily strong.

but you disagree although it's newsworthy in the bizarre..

I want to know why?? and to discover if they are "idiots" or not.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What do they call them, Nephillians, or something? The blonde women aliens.

Any ways, They where from Sweden. Police showed up, and one ran into the path of a LORRY thats a 20ton 60mph speeding chunk of metal, then the other one after seeing here sister, jumped intfront of it.

One was, damaged, the other got up and tried to run to the other side of the barrior!! and i think she was hit by another car. assulted and overpowered a policewoman. Finally 6 burly officers, managed to get nab her.

This woman, was then sent to Prison for 1 day!!, thats a bit wierd...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am wondering, if they are space tourists? Unlikely that drug addicts can afford a holiday From sweden to England

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The police man calls for an ambulance "We've got two possible fatals"
"we've got two serious casualties"
one women hit by a lorry and the other smashes her head onto an oncoming car window regains consciousness then karate chops a police officer then needs six people to hold her down, I mean WTF?????

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iamian

Exactly, and this isnot a normal street. this is a highways, the Speed limit at 70mph. They should have been killed instantly

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's pretty insane. Don't think adrenaline can be the cause of it because too much adrenaline burns you out pretty quickly and shock would set in. Don't really know what the deal is with these two, must be drugs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join