It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

media/police working together to spread fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
i live in germany and just last night on the main news there was a story..out of nowhere...about a german born young man who went to afganistan for training..joined a radical muslim group..and is now thought to be in europe...he is being searched for desperately by german police..

and what a coincidence...this has just happened:

news.bbc.co.uk...

a day later!!!!

do they think we are stupid?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Yes, they absolutely believe we're stupid.

Which reminds me of a quote from a very old movie which my father used to quote: ' You must be stupid to think that I'm so stupid '.

So ... because THEY are stupid, they automatically assume we're even MORE stupid.

If THEY had more intelligence --- they'd credit us with having more intelligence.

But they are stupid. Always have been. Always go too far and bring themselves undone.

It's because they overestimate themselves in direct proportion to their under-estimation of everyone else.

Rest easy. They give their game away every time they open their mouths.

And the world is listening. And remembering all the times they did it before.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
Yes, they absolutely believe we're stupid.

Which reminds me of a quote from a very old movie which my father used to quote: ' You must be stupid to think that I'm so stupid '.

So ... because THEY are stupid, they automatically assume we're even MORE stupid.

If THEY had more intelligence --- they'd credit us with having more intelligence.

But they are stupid. Always have been. Always go too far and bring themselves undone.

It's because they overestimate themselves in direct proportion to their under-estimation of everyone else.

Rest easy. They give their game away every time they open their mouths.

And the world is listening. And remembering all the times they did it before.

although...could they maybe have put this on the news to make the guys feel safe..basically saying the police has no idea where they are....so they could be caught?

that would also make sense...in their defence

new topics

join