It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Dinosaur

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It would eat people of course. It's Godzirra afterall.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
I heard from my friend's ex-girlfriend's cousin who worked with a guy who was the brother of an employee at INS that 98% of Americans are Asians. I'm so irate that they are covering this up; obviously this should not be possible so that's why they're concealing the FACT the we're all Asians.

Hey... I believe you...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well, now that I have seen the other forum I am pretty sure this is a hoax.. Or someone that found this on the other forum and brought it to ATS.. Whatever.

I know that excavators found a dinosaur that still had soft tissue left somehow, so they were able to find DNA on the dino. Now they think since they found the DNA that they can make their own dino.. Have these people seen Jurassic Park?!?!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"His brother is a FBI Field agent."
FBI field agents don't get to know about classified things of a majestic nature.
So I think hes yanking your chain.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"His brother is a FBI Field agent."
FBI field agents don't get to know about classified things of a majestic nature.
So I think hes yanking your chain.

Busted...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When I was growing up.. Threw school I was always taught that these beasts where green, brown, and had scale upon them..

I always had this feeling that Dinosaurs really where brightly colored monsters! That where covered with feathers and not scales!

Now sertin beasts would blend into the trees and shrubs.. Greens and browns will work for some..
But over all I belive what we know about Dinosaurs are wrong..
We only have bones! And no skin, flesh or outter layers to base our claims upon!!!

I have always felt some of them where covered head to toe in brightly colored feathers! And some I belive where covered with Fur, and or hair!

Look at birds today.. they are little Dinosaurs!!!

My thoughts anyway! interesting artical!!
Those with true knowledge keep that away from most people.
AS knowledge is power! And power is the key to understanding many things in this world.
If I know something you dont.. I have the edge.

But clearly here Its all guess work, and Im going from my gut!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
...which again means there should be the remains of a lot of them out there.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Merriman Weir]

Herein lies our answer - ironically, the very fact that makes this story so unbelievable also provides the only possible explanation. It's not a dinosaur. If it were a dinosaur there would be no good reason to hush it up, whoever bought the rights to showcase that skeleton would get worldwide interest. Also, as was said already, there would be ecological evidence to support a creature of this size. Obviously it comes from elsewhere.

Here, however, the trail runs dry. All we know (and even 'know' is a considerable stretch) is that something of improbable size came from some unkown location and died. The body was not recovered, and no other members of the species appear to have come afterwards. Variables infinite, outcome unknown.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think I know what it is.

I think that in the future the government created their own Godzilla to fight off an alien invasion. After it destroyed the aliens it broke lose and almost completely destroyed the world. So the government sent it back in time. They had no idea where they sent it, the Godzilla ended up in Atlantis who tried to fight it up and the only thing they could do was sent it back in time, but the Atlantian time machine was untested and it caused the city to sink.
So Godzilla was sent back to the Jurassic period where it was hit on the head by an asteroid and was buried. Where it fossilized.
The reason the current government is hiding it is because the future government sent them a message saying that it has the ability to regenerate even if it were fossilized. So the current government took the bones and spread them throughout the world so they could never join together and Godzilla could never rise again.
The end.

lol

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nackl of Gilmed

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
...which again means there should be the remains of a lot of them out there.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Merriman Weir]

Herein lies our answer - ironically, the very fact that makes this story so unbelievable also provides the only possible explanation. It's not a dinosaur. If it were a dinosaur there would be no good reason to hush it up, whoever bought the rights to showcase that skeleton would get worldwide interest. Also, as was said already, there would be ecological evidence to support a creature of this size. Obviously it comes from elsewhere.

Here, however, the trail runs dry. All we know (and even 'know' is a considerable stretch) is that something of improbable size came from some unkown location and died. The body was not recovered, and no other members of the species appear to have come afterwards. Variables infinite, outcome unknown.

A few posters thought 'Godzilla' almost as soon as they saw this thread. Personally, I'm wondering how soon after 'Cloverfield' did this story start.

Also, if this 'top secret dinosaur' did appear from nowhere - with a very tangible body - how did it get here? If it came from outer space, where's the remains of its (fantastically massive) craft? Where's the impact crater? If the craft didn't actually crash, and it was 'left behind', this suggests a fantastically large craft that was capable of carrying more than one of these creatures. Also, there's the physiological queries that arise from the idea of a 'dinosaur' piloting a craft of some kind, regarding the evolutionary process that these dinosaur would have had to go through in order to develop working tools and a technology culture before becoming galactic travellers.

Perhaps it fell from space and was killed in the fall - which means it didn't have any opportunity for interaction with environment and a food chain. If so, again, where's the impact crater? How did it travel through space? Even if it had some fantastic physiology that allowed it travel in some kind of hibernation and was completely impervious to the temperatures of space, how did it get into space in the first place? Did these creatures lived on a planet with such spartan gravity they could simply jump into space and escape the gravitational pull before drifting into space?

Even trying to think of answers that suit the scenario the OP is offering only creates an increasingly implausible story.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It wasn't a meteor that killed the dinosaurs! This creature fell from outer space and created the crater!

Just kidding, This one has stumped me.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Opulisum]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8

Originally posted by Nammu
There's no 5ft spiders in South America. Haha. The largest known spider is the Goliath Bird Eater at 1ft.

and do you have more info on the exact location of this dig? Arizona is a large place.

You sure dude?? I could swear I saw something on the spider maybe about 2 years ago..... Hey I never said I know everything. Every one can make mistakes. I could be mistaken. hmmm...
OK now that freaking bothers me!!!! I gotta look up the spiders in South America now. While I'm at it I'll do Aferica as well!
I hate remembering things wrong! TY for the correction.

A 5 ft spider would be as tall as a petite woman or man! That's HUGE! RUN!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
its not godzilla its grimlocks remains

www.unicron.us...

that explains the top secret part ......lets just hope they dont find the allspark oh megatron will bring his can of whoop a$$

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
did none of you think that there is no need for an extinct animal to be labelled as 'top secret' or 'classified' as its dead and no longer in existance?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
reply to post by Valkyr8

The South American tree spider is a prime example. It is 5ft in diameter includeing the legs. It's also considered a delacasy. EWW!

I think You mean the South American Bird eating spider which is 12inches or 1 ft in diameter homie

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Do you realize that this is physically impossible? By simply stating that a skeleton (i.e. - bones) were found, that would mean the creature had to have some means of moving those bones. How much muscle/tendon/etc. would it take to move those bones? How dense would those bones have to be to support the weight of all of that flesh? How much pressure would the blood require to reach it's extremities? The Earth's own gravity limits the size fauna can grow to. That's something I don't think has been mentioned so far. Supposing earth's gravity wasn't a factor (big supposition) How much would one of these creatures need to eat? If it was a carnivore, were would it have found enough food to sustain it's massive needs? Notice the LARGEST dinosaurs found are all herbivores? There is a reason. As another poster stated, this thing would have parents, siblings, offspring. They would be the reason dinosaurs went extinct, since they would have to consume so much. Think about it logically. I know, it's not as fun as imagining fantastic creatures, but unless this thing had it's own anti-gravity field, it couldn't have possibly existed. ( Or unless it was deposited here as a corpse by the martians.)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Seriously now,

If 98% of us were asians we would have an economy.

And a decent diet

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

ya but our vehicle insurance would be through the roof! basketball hoops would be significantly lower

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Please don't encourage the children. It's past their bedtime.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join