It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just felt a need

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This was an odd one - bells....thousands of bells ringing. London and area as seen from above - misty and early morning...just the sound of bells. Was both eerie and beautiful.

Then the image of a marble statue of an angel like a tombstone or mausoleum statue.

Only thing that it could be really is the death of Queen Elizabeth. No time or date stamp and no idea how she goes, but it will be marked by thousands of bell tolls across London and the countryside.

Another off shore Oregon quake will convince me that SF residents should pack and get the hell out. The quakes in alaska are getting stronger again so it may coincide with them tapering off again before we'll see the SF get hit by a HUGE one.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Also...Iraq may seem quiet at the moment but make no mistake...with Operation New Hope they are moving closer to the New surge of troops for the region and an extended "stay" in the country indefinitely.

I still see the whole place erupting very soon. Before June when they plan to pull out 17000 troops and redeploy them to Afghanistan. The death toll will be the equivalent of 911 and it will be crystal clear to all that leaving Iraq and Afghanistan is not nor has it ever been a possibility or even something that was intended.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
working on my theory - after the Mariana quake of 6.1 that just occurred there should be a quake of at least half that in North western Nevada...around a 3.2 or less (low as 2.7).

by the way that whole region of Papua New guinea ...I wish they'd get some underwater volcanists there...I think we'd see some new vents and fissures.

Within 6 hours there should be the quake in Nevada.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Another 4.5 off the coast of Oregon. Lots of small tremors in SF bay.

Nevada microquake didn't happen as I'd thought...I made a rough chart and miscalculated.

If you're in SF area, please make sure you're well stocked, have safety routes out of the city.

Soon is a relative term right? Well SF will get their quake soon and it will be devastating.

********Iraq & Afghanistan*****

Still plays out the same. Over analyzing it clearly, but it helps to suss out what to watch for.

The news out of there is not good at all. There will be NO mass troop withdrawal - there will be massive casualties when this all comes to a head.

Taking the image on its own without all the guessing as to HOW the image happens...or the events unfold...there will be troops lives lost in a massive blast and not a mere 20-30.

We all must realize by now that there is and never has been any intention to withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan.

They're just laying down the path to Iran. If they get Russia on board, the 'Stans to the North west of Iran will erupt in massive violence again.

This will be an occupation.

The very fact that it's been quiet on the news front tells me something is in motion...I don't care what has been "reported", there HAS been a lot of movement and strategic placements of troops in preparations for what is coming.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And yet another 4.3 off the coast of Oregon. As to when the large quake will hit SF area I won't even guess. When I "view" it it remains the same.

****troops will NOT be leaving the Middle East****

They may be shifting from iraq to Afghanistan but as you have seen in the news security is anything but stable in the major Iraqi cities and apparently the Iraqi forces are corrupt??? Geez whodda thunk it possible?

Something has to snap soon in order to justify remaining there and I really do worry it will be as I saw it.

Maybe I misinterpreted what I viewed but I don't think so. It also stays the same.
I had images of a fluid mass denser than water but liquid and fluid and you'll notice that there has been a LOT of recent volcanic activity. We're not done with it yet.

*****back to san francisco for a second****

So many small quakes are absolutely nothing to worry about - happens all teh time. What doesn't happen all the time is the quakes off shore Oregon. This is a high tension area in between subduction zones and anything over a 3 there is something to ponder if not actually worry about. 3 over 3.4 in less than as many months may not seem significant but it is.

The whole pacific plate is shifting of this I am 100% certain though i am hard pressed to find data to substantiate it as firmly as I believe it. Business as usual it seems and most quakes are being watched though no pattern has been spotted or reported in teh MSM,

a little thing I'm toying with...sort of a theory involves charting the largest quakes (those over 5) been a bit lazy at it really but it's interesting - if I can demonstrate any relevance I'll post it otherwise it's just a neat little experiment.

haven't been RVing much lately...life tends to interfere sometimes and other things need to get done a little closer to home.

If I lived in SF I'd be seriously moving the hell out of there ASAP. Cross Nevada border or further North at least. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Undersea volcano just erupted. Thank you I was right.

thread started here about it. ATS thread - undersea volcano

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Get out of San Francisco soon.

Second line: just get out of San Francisco. Maybe weeks or Months but make preparations.

yes there are other areas that will have and continue to have spontaneous and occasional quakes but San Francisco is a highly congested area, high population and more likely than LA to suffer a major quake of 7.5 or higher.

If you stay in SF then prepare.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
California earthquake swarms after a few off shore Oregon quakes. I did say that it would happen this way and it is.

I said under water Volcano near papua new guinea area - one erupts.

Things for me personally have aligned in such a way that by the time San francisco gets it's big quake (and possibly the Juan De Fuca fault line goes as well) I'll likely be in Alberta or possibly already in Ontario. We're talking at most 5 months.

Please prepare for your safety if you live in san Fran and surrounding area within 300 miles.

I have no focus to attempt to do this anymore. The Volcano and the now swarming quakes in Cali have me spooked anyway.

I hope the images of Soldiers in Afghanistan NEVER comes true. The fact that there is absolutely no intention to leave the region should be quite obvious to people now regardless of the fact I've been saying it all along.

The fact that afghanistan is slowly coming to boil with security concerns left and right...and Pakistan being pointed at as the "main culprit" lately for the instability.

Iran better prepare for it's unintended role as it will be bloody.

Within five months San Fran will have it's big quake. 7+ and I hope that those with good intuitions act on them and vacate before it hits.

Water, a knife, gloves, canned foods and dry goods, rain gear and good boots. batteries and waterproof matches, a radio with FM and AM and a map of the city. if you haven't got at least these you'll have a tougher time until help comes. FEMA will take weeks to get in there and if you can't manage you're toast. hell just grab up some provisions and keep them in a cheap backpack by the door or in the trunk of your car (if at work) what will it hurt? Seriously.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
4.3 just outside San Francisco.

I do NOT like this at all. Please get out of there if you can or at the very least make sure you have some kind of evac plan and some supplies. If you were thinking of leaving San Fran why not do it now?

There will likely be another Offshore Oregon quake, more small quakes...the whole North American side of the pacific plate is active (it always is but this is quite different).

San fran is due and it will be horrific. if you don't have to stay then consider leaving.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
I have no focus to attempt to do this anymore. The Volcano and the now swarming quakes in Cali have me spooked anyway.

Please don't stop posting, I've enjoyed reading what you have to say. By the way, did you see what happened at the Salton Sea and how it related to the San Andreas Fault? Truly scary.

At the Salton Sea, a warning sign of the Big One?

Swarm of small quakes in the Salton Sea area has scientists wondering if faults there are transferring energy to the larger San Andreas, where a major temblor could occur.

I'm not on the west coast and glad of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Hiya Human welcome to my fluffy thread

I haphazardly monitor earthquakes across the globe and take particular interest in anything over 4.5. I have a theory of 70 degrees...

Anyway we are moving to ontario as of the 27th of April and I'll be stopping in calgary for a few months. I am GLAD to be off the west coast as well...I feel strongly that the Juan De Fuca fault will hold but further south they will not be so fortunate.

All the same I'll be glad to have my family off the west coast.

Thanks for reading. As much as this thread is for me to journal my thoughts and stuff...it's REALLY nice to have some feedback in interaction. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I haven't posted before because it's nice to just be able to read your thoughts one after another without having to go through a bunch of other people's comments. So, just so you know, that's why I at least probably won't post again unless it's something I can't resist. I do read it though.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The whole pacific plate thing is freaking me out.

Most will say the earthquake swarms are normal...and to an extent they are. What makes them different is the fact that all around the pacific plate signs of stress and pressure are becoming more apparent.

California is littered with zones, small faults, fracture lines...release comes so rarely in a large way there.

Off the coast of San francisco and Oregon are two major shelfs and BOTH are showing signs of stress. One connects to the Juan De Fuca and one runs horizontal to the San Andreas. Either one of these experiencing a sudden release or slip could very likely transfer enormous pressure further along.

I have a tendancy to over analyze the images. Taken at face value they could be anywhere at anytime in all frigging honesty.

The earthquake is a doozy, and I saw a lot of paved streets, very steep, modern houses and apartments , palm trees and blue sky as well as mountains in the background. California. Only place it can be...I have been there and that's it. It's not LA...

Remember I said "Pakistan didn't do it."...keep it in mind in all that's happening recently and to come.

Do they ever routinely remove stalactites or clean under the Lincoln Memorial?? Seems odd but that image still really bothers me, even a year later...coming up on about the same time of year that t is in the image. Maybe it's nothing.

Large work crews working underneath the Lincoln Memorial? Hazards? "Accidents"? With all the "threats" everyone keeps talking about almost seems the US is due to pull another 911 on itself. Rally the people once again especially now when things are so fractured...ripe time for a tragedy. I hope it's nothing.

See how well Iran is doing? Money coming out the wazoo lately. US and Israel can't have that...shouldn't be too long before the carpet's pulled out.

Korean issues are Bunk...deflection.

I think we'll see another under water volcanoe soon in the same area as the one off papua.

Tired...packing to do...so very glad to be leaving the west coast.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A lot of people I know have been attesting to feeling a sense of "urgency"...like something is eminent. I'm no different I guess.

All of the earthquake activity...Italy and Kuril, and Indonesia and Alaska...

San Francisco is close to getting hit. I just feel it so damn strongly...combine with the images I RVd and it makes me physically sick.

I truly hope I'm wrong. I think it's going to be soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
4 earthquakes off the coast of Oregon over three days.

Hardly any quakes or even micro quakes in Northern and central california. This I worry is the lull in activity I wrote about back on page 2 or three of the thread. Can't remember.

Looking back over quake records, this area off the coast of oregon isn't stranger to quakes but they are not this frequent...rarely occur more than one per year, save for a few years ago when there were three or four, spread over the year.

I wish I could get some kind of idea on time line. San Francisco is in line for a serious 7+ quake very soon...very soon could be anytime for all I know.

The quakes happening in other areas around the pacific plate would indicate stresses being relieved, movement etc...California is overdue for a release and that has been known for a while.

LA has had a few small tremors but it's Northern and Central (around San Francisco) that is the area to watch for the next few weeks.

Unrelated or maybe related. I am one of those that believes things happen for a reason...both good and bad. There's always something to be learned or understood from every occurance.

My move is one of those. I had an offer from my sister to stay with her for a few months rent free to save money to set up house in Kingston. I sat on the offer for a month.

3 weeks ago out of the blue I emailed her and said it was a go. Three days later we had plane tickets and my BF came home to be informed we were going. he was a bit shocked. Seeing as I hadn't even told him I accepted the offer.

Since then everything has fallen into place, in spite of my bumbling

It was really out of the blue that I accepted the offer. When I emailed her I felt a sense of urgency to get out of here.

I think the whole west coast is in for some sticky situations. I don't want to be here for any of it.

I wish I wasn't leaving anyone I love behind.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
more than 70 killed

This is only the beginning. There will be more and once there is a large gathering of troops ready for transport and or deployment they will be targets.

Iraq is not peaceful nor has it ever been since the US and coalition landed there. Fighting between tribes and religious fractions aside...

Afghanistan and the Pakistani border will flare up as well over the coming weeks I am sure.

Post April 27th the SanFran earthquake will not be long after. Either right in the bay or somewhat south east of san fran but still close enough and shallow enough and strong enough to cause widespread destruction.

I am not so sure about the Juan De Fuca holding...we'll see.

May/June for the san fran quake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
See now if you live in San francisco you should be getting really nervous right about now.

the quakes are ocurring pretty much as I expected. and there will be more to the north then they will trickle down south again then....4.7 in LA is mnor. What will happen in San Fran area will NOT be minor. Timeline is a hard thing to pin down though.

maybe a good time to move?

I am less confident that the Juan DeFuca will hold frankly. Glad I'm not on the coast anymore.

good luck to all.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL not may/june for the earthquake. Rather than look at the damn dates I suggest look at all the other info on the quakes. So far it's gone as I figured it would. Most recently a 5.1 off the coast of oregon should not be ignored. The progression of the quakes are closing in on the San fran area. Bad place for any quake over a 4.5 right on that slip zone off the coast of oregon.

Now back to normal life again.

No more dates unless I have a date stamped frigging "vision" or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join