It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diplomats shocked by gun battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Diplomats shocked by gun battle

video.msn.com

September 26, 2008: There has been a shock gun battle between Pakistan troops and American troops on the Afghanistan/Pakistan border, surprising diplomats on both sides.

Just click the 'Diplomats shocked by gun battle". It should be there.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: fixed link]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yep there fighting over airspace.

Wait to the nukes start to fall, then the blaming game.

Makes me wonder why there start fighting over it, even when there on the same team. Kinda both idiots.

Whats your theory of them starting to fight over just a little issue?

I can see myself blaming both sides.

[url=http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-au&brand=ninemsn&vid=37c89b86-fab0-4325-9e7f-b6842aa77b03&fg=rss&from=imbot_en-au_general]video.msn.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The keyword here is the Afghanistan/Pakistan border, which means Pakistan are properly defending their airspace and borders against illegal intrusion from US troops.

Pakistan already told US off that they will intervene in any US war theater on Pakistan soil, and my guess is that US wanted to see if that really was true, and it was...

Best regards.

Loke.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Pakistan has every right to defend its people from unauthorized attacks. This problem comes in, is that its government is so corrupted by islamist, that should the U.S. declare an attack over the border, the people that are being attacked are notified. Its a no win situation.

join