It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone define what God is?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Oh I forgot another of you Questions....

Can you define the Universe? Can you define beyond ALL?

Yes I can....

The Universe is only One of so many Universes it is imposible to number how many as more are being added all the time and there are other worlds that don't even resemble the Universe you see now...

These are All Holographic Experiences in The Soul...

The Old Octagonal formatted Soul is like this....

And The New Soul that has been through the Metamorphosis is like this...

This is Also Known as The New City in The Revelation or The Man Child....

It is 2D in its Construction and is interfaced with the All....

You can get the whole Description out of The Book of Ezekiel Chapter 40 onwards, as well there is some description in The Revelation....

All has come from a base Triune which The True Mind or Life of God, Christ, Created....

The Triune is...

1. Awareness...
2. Concept....
3. Geometry...

Peace...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
For in the Beginning there was the Word,
and the Word in the beginning was time,
Time began, and the Word was begun.

The Original words were....

In The Beginning was The Word
And The Word was with God,
and the Word was G O D (The Word was Spelt in English G O D)

No mention of Time Here ????

What is Time ???

Those words were revealed to me while alone.

What is time to the eternal?

Also..did not Jesus say:

" There is much that will be revealed that is hidden, and everything that is hidden will be revealed "

Does not every man viewing a mountain have a slightly different viewpoint yet each agree they are viewing a mountain?

Jesus reminded us that the the spirit of Truth would remind us all the he said and that it would be with us forever.

“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15 “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.

Peace

[edit on 18-1-2009 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The Triune is...

1. Awareness...
2. Concept....
3. Geometry...

Peace...

The Trinity is:

The Father
The Son
The Holy Spirit

Illustrated in Hebrews...

For to which of the angels did He ever say, “YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU”? And again, “I WILL BE A FATHER TO HIM AND HE SHALL BE A SON TO ME”?

and then God...called his Son God..

Hebrews
But of the Son He says, “YOUR THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER, AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM. 9 “YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS; THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU

You see..God the Father addressing God the Son.

And of his Son...

“YOU ARE MY SON, TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU”; 6 just as He says also in another passage, “YOU ARE A PRIEST FOREVER ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK.”

and finally...

“THE LORD HAS SWORN AND WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, ‘YOU ARE A PRIEST FOREVER’”);

Do not stray from the teachings of Jesus Christ, for it is in his resurrection, and his way that leads us to the Truth and the Way and the Life. There is no other way to the Father but through him.

Peace

[edit on 18-1-2009 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The matrix traveller. Would i be able to see your optical computer?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Trinity is:

The Father
The Son
The Holy Spirit

I hear this "Trinity" thing a lot in here. Can I ask a simple question of you Christians? OK, we have a Father, and we have a Son...where, may I ask, is the Mother in this equation? I mean, I know a lot of Mothers, and not one is named "Holy Spirit," is that a Hebrew thing? Ever heard of as tern called "As Above, So Below?" What happened to the Mother? You cannot have a complete family unit, on Earth, or any place else without Mom, after all, she is the one who gives birth, unless I was asleep when that lesson was taught me!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

god is asking a question

a question you are required to ask to stay in the loop of creation..

or why would you ask?

furthers the universe every time you ask one... more questions we ask the more chance we have of staying inside the universe..

But what question do we ask of god? is more important

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
God is just a construct that we made up to comfort ourselves because we do not know everything.
God is the excuse we use to persecute others while enriching ourselves.

The universe just exists. There is no controlling force. There is no God. There is no good or evil. These are just artificial constructs made by man.

Jesus had some good things to say, but he was not the literal son of God. He was just a wise man who tried to spread his beliefs. Just like a few people in this thread.
Religion was a way for man to function in a time when everything was unknown. Later it was turned into a tool to control.

There is no 'Light' guiding us. There is no eternal battle.

One thing I have a problem with is the explosion of 'New Age' mystics/spiritualists. They cross pollinate on the internet, feed off each other's imaginations and proclaim their views as truth.
What you fail to understand is that your imaginations are more powerful than you think, and most of your 'enlightenment' is just your subconscious trying to reconcile your new beliefs with your old.

Another thing you do not realize is that spiritual power is declining, not increasing as time goes on. It is also carried in the blood, and the bloodlines are dying off.

That being said, I have no problem with the fact that you are trying to spread a message of peace and love. Just leave out the whole 'light' aspect. Photons do not care if you are happy or well.

PS I am not you, and you are not me. That New Age stuff is wrong on a lot of bases.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

The Trinity is:

The Father
The Son
The Holy Spirit

I hear this "Trinity" thing a lot in here. Can I ask a simple question of you Christians? OK, we have a Father, and we have a Son...where, may I ask, is the Mother in this equation? I mean, I know a lot of Mothers, and not one is named "Holy Spirit," is that a Hebrew thing? Ever heard of as tern called "As Above, So Below?" What happened to the Mother? You cannot have a complete family unit, on Earth, or any place else without Mom, after all, she is the one who gives birth, unless I was asleep when that lesson was taught me!

This is one analogy of the Trinity but remember this is the interpretation of Humankind...

But if you want to understand the Greek writings they are of course written as a parable. But humankind has since Bastardised the writings for their own ends...

From The Gospel of Thomas....

Jesus said,

"The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them,

They themselves have Not entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

All is made from opposites...

Left and Right, Up and Down, Toward and away, Black and White, Small and Large, Inner and Outer etc etc.

In the Parable the "Outer Mind" was given the Name of Father because it was the previous one, or Parent of The Son...

Without an "Outer" You can't have an "Inner"...

But the Contents of The Outer is known as The Father....

What is this contents contained in ???

It is what was termed as "The Mother of God" or The Soul that is the Boundaries of all things (Conceptual)

In Greek she was Known as Sophia...

The Son is of course mail and is the offspring of The "Outer" Contents or "Father" and Container being the Mother...

If you look at the Drawing below, showing "The Man Child" or "Son of Man" you will notice Large Yellow Octagons these are the Octagons of the Map of The Outer Soul, Parent...

The Son is in the Bosom of the Father. as it is written....

This is a Partition Map of The True Mind people God...

All the Details can be found in the Book of Ezekiel Chapter 40 onwards for those who have an early version of the bible...

The Problem is that The Roman church, (by the way is Not even mentioned in their bible... Why ????) has attempted to Humanise the Writings that are a Parable.

In Fact you can find the Philosophy going back to Plato, and further...

The Philosophy that the Roman Church stole, was Greek Philosophy....

This is why the Teachings of the Carpenter were Different in many ways to the Hebrew, but the Hebrew had also adopted parts of Greek Philosophy too.
The other Problem is that human hearts are full of envy of God or "The True Mind".... So they try to Fulfil prophesy in such a way as to try and be what they are Not... I speak of the so called Physical being...

Quote from "The Gospel of Thomas"....

Jesus said,

"Whoever has come to understand the world
has found only a corpse,
and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the world."

As to being a Christian, I don't follow after Roman Doctrine, nor am I of any religion.

I only have the knowledge of The Self and what I am a part of in the Non material sense.... as what people refer to as physical is only a Holograph but with laws that give the sense of reality such as the laws of Physics....

But these (Laws of Physics) are only rules of this Program that we call this Universe...

You can find this Partition map or a simplified version in the floors of early monasteries and churches....

They also have many of the components of the Optical Interface shown in their Windows, Ceilings and Floors...

All this is of Greek or Byzantium origin...

I only relate to the Ancient writings to verify that others have written about such material... But these Writings are in Parable form only...

The Greek Writings are about The Matrix but people worship this system in Ignorance...

If you have knowledge of The Matrix you can find much of the evidence in the bible and other Christian writings of that time that The Romans chose not to include in the bible otherwise you would need a truck to carry the book in.

Where I have got much of my knowledge from is as a result of being declared brain dead for more than 30 minutes so I don't need to guess, I know...

When I was announced dead as in brain dead I returned to where I came from, Outside the Holographic Universe, so it was from home that I brought back the Understanding of what I call The Matrix...

What I brought back to the "Inside" the Program humankind can Not change by believing in their imagination, or following any vain doctrine...

If this had Not happened in 1973 I would Not be doing the work I am Now involved with R&D in Optical Interfaces with The True Mind.....

This R&D involves many people, from all sorts of professional fields of Science...

This is Not just of my doing and has Not been invented but has been Back Engineered with my help as only some input into the project.

Get hold of a an Ancient writing of the net called.....

"The Thunder Perfect Mind"

It is a very short script but it talks of the Mother and is worth reading as it describes "The True Mind"....

[edit on 18-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Very True you have your view point and I have Mine that I have brought back into your world from The Father.....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinkmore

Hi Thinkmore,

Sorry I am Not into new age religions....

But am always here to read your posts...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

god is asking a question

or why would you ask?

furthers the universe every time you ask one... more questions we ask the more chance we have of staying inside the universe..

What would you ask him ????

You only need to ask something, if you don't already know...

Do you need to ask ??? Then ask Him 111

I can guarantee you will get an answer but the answer may not be what you want to hear then again who knows ????

Thanks for your input anyway.....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

but you are asking.. that is the point here

you can show me a picture of a loop

but the question you ask and show is infintiy...

you see what ever made us or how we came about as beings is the "my avatar"

the evidence is clear : and i shall boil it down to this

you ask a question for a reason, even if you dont understand the very question you ask

its how it works..

the more questions we ask as humans "who made us" or "what is god" the further one will get from the truth...

we are stuck inside a loop a loop that shall go one for intinfinty

the question you should ask
is as follows

why ask?

becouse you are alive to do so

there is ur answer..

you are alive...

we need to stop asking why and just get on with the job of DOING not asking

would u not agee??

the differcnce with us and alien is

they stoped asking why and instead want to live foreva on there level..

they watch us in total amusement becouse we ask the dumbest questions

its like asking why is infinity infinity?? lol

it is infinity becouse thats the lifespan of your being ur loop ur dead/alive

your condurum....

aliens dont ask why they just understand...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

god is asking a question

or why would you ask?

What would you ask him ????

You only need to ask something, if you don't already know...

Do you need to ask ??? Then ask Him 111

I can guarantee you will get an answer but the answer may not be what you want to hear then again who knows ????

Thanks for your input anyway.....

You know and so does everything els

stay alive..

we boggle our minds with questions of god.. and what it is or who he is... but god or creation didnt ask the questions we are..

It said

be alive as i have created you to do me bidding and that is to ask a question you will never find out.. but you can live and be in me for as long as you dont ask the question of why it was i made you

understand?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

be alive as i have created you to do me bidding and that is to ask a question you will never find out.. but you can live and be in me for as long as you dont ask the question of why it was i made you

LOL but I don't ask the question do I because I know the Answer...

So why would I ask ????

The Earth and this particular Program of your Universe is Not for the reasons Humankind thinks!

In fact it has nothing at all to do with humankind, because they are part of the Holographic Experience but rather has to do with the Metamorphosis of the Soul which is in No way Human....

My Question is to humanity to encourage humanity to awaken and know thy self...

Once I asked the Question myself in 1973 and since got my answer that was Not what I expected at all...

This was shown to me outside your knowledge of the World....

Funny thing is, I am still here after Death in fact Death is a Myth....

When what humankind calls death is experienced, one does Not Die, but merely returns to whence they were, before experiencing the Holographic experience you call the Universe, as the Universe is manifested Inside Your Soul... LOL.. so in fact you go nowhere ...LOL but merely your state changes from one to another....

When I became aware of my origin, I found myself looking into an Optical Computer, where I viewed this part of the Universe inside My Soul... LOL..

So Now I am producing an Optical Interface, of Similar workings, so others can increase their knowledge and experiences from your World or Universe....

[edit on 19-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

This was shown to me outside your knowledge of the World....

Im sorry but that is just stupid.. and i dont mean to be condersending with that...

we are NOT apart of a computer we are NOT apart of any stupid theory ANYONE wants to dream up...

Rules of the game are this

Stay alive or die

very simple

do you know the part we dont understand? BEING ALIVE

thats why we ask stupid questions like being awaken or i dunno any nonce pot stuff...

Humanity will not awaken for the simple reason WE KEEP ASKING..

No one is smarter than me NO ONE is better than me

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE DEATH...

that is your ONLY answer here

nothing you say or spin matters to me what so ever..

why? becouse im going to die..

Now if i did live forever with you then we could debate this hologram theory or m theory or whaterever

But we aint... we are not infanite BUT we could be if we got off our asses and started worry about it

Men are blind to the very thing that put them here

and yes armagedon will come like a thief in the night and kick our collective asses..

it wont be fast ... it will be slow like a cancer our very own cancer of the mind..

and its beeeeen growning every since we dumb# started thinking or wondering why we are alive..

Not OH we are! hey this is great lets STAY ALIVE...

aliens WANT TO STAY ALIVE

Humans DONT...

End of story

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow! 18 pages to try to answer the question "What is God". All I can say is, it's the same as asking someone what their favourite movie is. Noone knows what God/the creator/whatever you wanna call him/her/it is. We can all just give our opinions.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

thank you!!!!

But now you will get 101 reasons why someone thinks they know..

AND THEY DONT..

life is a gift dont waste it.. we do.. infact we love snuffing it out

its called WAR

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I define "God" as this... The Big Bang and nothing more, not a spiritual being not a dude in the sky, a theoretical act that began it all, and I thank god it happened because I love the internet

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"by your word you shall be justified. By your words you shall be condemed".
Have you heard this????
I have been reading your posts and i see you miss quote???

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
Wow! 18 pages to try to answer the question "What is God". All I can say is, it's the same as asking someone what their favourite movie is. Noone knows what God/the creator/whatever you wanna call him/her/it is. We can all just give our opinions.

Very Tue, and somewhere across every ones opinions we find a picture forming of what is....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join