It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone define what God is?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
You can' t see love but you know that it exists.

Such is the nature of God.

God is love, plain & simple.

Greetings seabisquit,

No truer words spoken by any man!!!!

Peace be with you always.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
maybe there is no yin yang good or bad maybe this is why your not getting an answer with this formula.a tree falls down and this is bad for the tree but good for the termites.we are all one and the same .

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by capstan
maybe there is no yin yang good or bad maybe this is why your not getting an answer with this formula.a tree falls down and this is bad for the tree but good for the termites.we are all one and the same .

Absolutely true, in the sense of Yi Jing or I Ching....

So what is God?

I have my knowledge of what The Word God is, so I am interested in what others think God is or the Word God is!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What is God and what Created God !

First we have to know What God actually is!

Not what people believe God is today!

But rather what was known 5,000 years or more ago !

Religions have in fact been against the world discovering what the "Word" actually Identifies.

It is written in the Gospel of Thomas:-
Quote:-

The Scribes and Pharisees
have Taken the Keys of Knowledge
and hidden them.
They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

At the Time that the Temple was destroyed in about 580 to 590 BC.

It was reported that the bones of the Priests and Scribes were burnt on the alters!

Was a new written language introduced ???

Yes !

At this point the Old Zionic Language disappeared from the Earth.

However the Old verbal Language survived.

The reason for the burning of the bones of the Priests and Scribes on the alters was to get rid of The Written Zionic Language and its Knowledge.

The Word God in Zionic was also Lost.

This word was Not as in any Language as written today.

The Zionic Language was a Geometric Language!

The Word "God" in The Zionic Language was made up from:-

A 6 Pointed Star (Known as the Star of David today) (Formed from Two Delta one inverted over the other) in a Circle with 4 little lines radiating ( Made from a Double Omega one inverted over the other) into the Corners of a Square (Formed from Two Gamma)

[[ The Ionic Greek Letter "Delta" came from the 6 Pointed Star.

The Ionic Greek Letter "Omega" came from a Circle with 4 little radiating lines on 45 degree angles.

The Ionic Greek Letter "Gamma" cam from a square and in another cases a Rectangle. ]]

The Star of David came from The "House of David" The House was known as "God".

Remember the words Jesus said,

"In My Fathers House there are Many Mansions,...."

And also in The Book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

"I am The Root and offspring of David, The Bright and Early Morning Star."

This is described above in the Zionic form.

Now do you Understand????

This structure is part of what I call The Creation Machine!

Did I say Machine????

Yes I sure did !!!!

But it is also Living!

So is all Created by God????

Yes it is, a Creation Machine!!!

What is this Machine????

It is formed from a Lattice work of Light, forming a Map of Holes.

See in my Avatar...

Everything is being manifested Via A Geometric Processing System.

What Created God and how?

The True Mind Built the Machine God from Concepts in Geometry.

Some call the True Mind "The Great Architect of The Universe"!

The True Mind discovered Geometry, in the beginning of the All, and Evolved, while investigating Geometry in its Self.

Am I an Evolutionist?

No I am Not when referring to those things within the Universe you know.

But may I suggest, that The True Mind has Evolved from Nothing, which is actually Something!

The State of "Non Existence"! That is in using a Human word that is Not understood correctly by Humankind, because non existence can exist !

Often we say Nothing's there!
If you can't see or even detect something in a given location.

When the First Word, that is The Name of The True Mind INZ was formed it then Created the Second "Word" God.

These Names are Geometric Algorithms.

In this case in The INZ "unutterable word", as it is called by some, but not myself, the "I" is the First Conceptual Movement of The True Mind or Consciousness To & Fro, in 1 D.....

The Forming of the Letter "N" in 2 D....

And The "Z" is formed by the Rotation of the "N".

The Name INZ contains the First Two Building Blocks of The All.

To & Fro produces the Geometry of that which is Straight.

And "Round and round" or "Rotation" produces the Geometry of that which is Curved!

Everything in your universe is created on these Two Building Blocks.

Everything is either formed of Curved or Straight components, or the combination of These Two !!!!

I challenge anyone to to prove this incorrect ???

See if you can show me, any other shapes in your Universe ??? LOL...

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

too generic ... its been said that way over and over and over again and repeating it word for word shows lack of comprehension...imo...honestly tho, it would be easier to understand if it was interpreted and translated;

such that God is the totality of EVERYTHING. personally i fancy everyone to be an independent expression of god....something difficult to understand but once you realize it it makes sense of the mood swings described in the book, open your eyes witness the madness of infity...also this interpretation suggests that Satan also comprises a piece of the infinite.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
What is God and what Created God !

The Star of David came from The "House of David" The House was known as "God".

Remember the words Jesus said,

"I am The Root and offspring of David, The Bright and Early Morning Star."

it may be termed The Star of David but the symbol itself i believe predates much of The Bible and is Hermetic interpretation "As Above, So Below ... As Below, So Above" and refers to a Merkaba ... sorce Egypt/Thoth...i think

and Jesus may have been referring to a duel origin ...there are many many references to hidden knowledge in The Bible.

What Created God and how?

Some call the True Mind "The Great Architect of The Universe"!

forgive me for speaking only of opinion and interpretation of that which i read and can apply...God is self manifest...if you understand the idea of "the true mind" you should investigate Hermetic teachings.... there are actually 2 parts: The Above and The Below, The One Mind and the One Thing... refer to Genesis...God created the heavens ( self manifest ), then the waters ( The One Thing ), then light ( The One Mind) before the sun...The One Thing is the sorce of all creation The One Mind is the light of reason, this actually supports and adds to your argument.

btw its obvious ive looked into Hermes, who also had influence on Greece, what are some of your sorces? they seem to shed some light on the dimmer areas ive covered.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by n0tsympl]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by n0tsympl

I should point out to you, that I have been to what is called "The Marriage Supper" in the bible and sat at our Lords Table.

Am I religious?
No I am Not.

Humankind has created a Religion, out of Knowledge, and the religious leaders and scholars, have Bastardised the writings, to try and destroy the Truth!

The Religious leaders of today have taken the place of the Pharisees!!!

Primates or Humans were called A'Dam But the Man is Not Flesh as in the Case of A'Dam but is the Name given to the Soul!
It is The Soul that was made in the Image of God and Not A'Dam.

The Writings have been Bastardised by the Scribes and Pharisees as Jesus Told Us!

Jesus said,
"The Pharisees and the scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and hidden them
They themselves have NOT entered,
those who wish to.

And I believe What Jesus said here!

All denominations have come out of the Roman church and propagate Roman Doctrine, which is Not what Jesus taught.

Jesus whom I accept with all my heart and Soul, did Not make any mention what so ever about any human church, Not Roman, nor any other denomination on Earth. This is a Fact.

The words used in the Original text referred to "The Assemblies of Lights" but the Roman church took it on themselves, to change these words to the word churches....

This is a Fact of history.

There are thousands of writings that are Christian and Not of Roman Doctrine.

One of these is...

"The Thunder Perfect Mind"

You should be able to find this writing on the net. It is only a few pages long and easy reading although it is a parable.

It is supposedly a report, of The True Mind of God which is The Life of God or The Christ.

If you read in the Book of John Chapter 1.
Verse 1..

Quote;

1. In the beginning
was the Word,
and the Word
was with God,
and the Word was
God.

2. He was in the beginning
with God.

3. All things were made
Through Him,
And without Him
nothing was made
that was made.

4. In Him was Life,
and the Life was
The Light of Men.........

Note; the Word was with God;
This implies Two entities correct???

Note; it also says that The Word was God.
But God is a Word whose Letters are G, O, D.

So who is "He"????
And What is God???

Do you see what I am getting at????

So "He", refers to, I understand, is Christ, The Life of God.

The Word Life in Greek is Zeta, Omega, Eta.
Which is Doric Greek.
And in Ionic Greek; Zeta Omega, Alpha.
And in Epic Greek; Zeta Omega Omega.

All mean to Live or Move!

4. In Him was Life,
and the Life was
The Light of Men...

Notice it says "In Him" was Life!

And The Life was The Light of Men.

In Greek the word "Light" here, is Written as Phos.

Phos is any Light that comes from Any luminous body, such as The Sun, or a Star, or a meteor.

Hence in 2 Peter He is called The Day Star.
And in The Revelation The Bright and Early Morning Star.
And in the Book of Malachi The Sun (Not Son) of Righteousness!

So if "He" being The Christ what is the One He was With????

Well this is a "Word" that is spelt G, O, D.

And in The Book of Genesis:

Chapter i.
Verse 26.
Quote;

And God said,
Let Us
make Man
in Our Image.

Notice the Words:-

Us and Our....

(It was Man who was made after Gods Image and Not A'Dam, as Humankind would have you believe....)

And here lays the Corruption in the writings, where the Word A'Dam is mixed with The Name "Man" implying the two are one and the same.

So the Lie starts in the first book.

Also the original writings were Not in Hebrew but in Zionic. which has been lost to the world at the captivity of the Jews in about 600 BC or thereabouts!

So we have to go back to the Lost Written Language called Zionic

This was got rid of at the Time of the Captivity of The Jews between 600 and 500 BC when the bones of The Scribes and Priests were burnt on the Altars!

But it is Possible to "Back Engineer" this Language today!

And in The Zionic Language you find the Understanding of The Word "God"

The Word is actually a Geometric Algorithm of the Building blocks of All existence.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

I should point out to you, that I have been to what is called "The Marriage Supper" in the bible and sat at our Lords Table.

dont know what that is

Humankind has created a Religion, out of Knowledge, and the religious leaders and scholars, have Bastardised the writings, to try and destroy the Truth!

I agree the truth has been severely tainted but the reason is compounded, serves many purposes; number one not everyone is ready for the truth and it would cause more damage than a lie, number two keeping people in agreement about how little they know keeps the under control, number three those that do know the truth must protect it for causes one and two, number four the truth is to be meant to be hidden until the end as has been written and so on…. Hidden not destroyed…. And the burning of ancient scriptures destroyed copies and thus further hid the truth…

The Religious leaders of today have taken the place of the Pharisees!!!

Agree, and their duty continues to be fulfilled

Jesus whom I accept with all my heart and Soul, did Not make any mention what so ever about any human church, Not Roman, nor any other denomination on Earth. This is a Fact.

I also commented the like in another thread, didn’t he imply the church wasn’t necessary but group meetings for prayer and preaching did have a purpose…
If you look into the history of religions, more than one, you will see how many come together and are incorporrated into one, to keep the peace and control. Catholocism is simply a modern coroboration of many and thus looses much of its own truth and credibility.

If you read in the Book of John Chapter 1.
Verse 1..

Quote;

1. In the beginning
was the Word,
and the Word
was with God.
and the Word
was God.

not everything in The Bilbe is explained in plain english - obviosly - the book was't written in english. replace the word "word" with "reason" and ask yourself how much more sense and truth the statement makes. (and God is not a name - it is a title.)

is this supposed to be a reply or a part 2?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Good to see your Comments...

The marriage supper is well documented through the Bible.

your interest in the Word you think is a Tital....

"and the Word
was God. "

In other posts I have explained the ZIONic form of the Word G, O, D.

It is in fact a geometric algorithm.

But to understand this you need to understand the Star of David and its Rotations through the Registers.

The 6 Pointed Star formed from Two Delta (Ionic Greek) ( The Ionic Greek comes from Zionic) One Inverted over the other Delta, is a Function that is used in the Ring of 12 Octagons called the Books of The Apostles.

This Ring is used to load Registers in the Editing of the Books.

Your Experience is from these Books (in Heaven outside your Universe)

The one that opens these Books is known as The Lamb of God.

But Jesus Christ is Not The Lamb of God as He is known as The Good Shepherd and a Shepherd is Not a Lamb!

The Star is used to feed the latticework of Light in any direction in order to search through its libraries!

The 6 Points are also used to Point at the Registers (Outer) that are being process by a rotor in one of the Point. The Rotor is often referred to as Solomon's knot.

I have now a Library of more than 30,000 drawings describing the whole processing system

In our optical interfaces with The True Mind
The Geometric Algorithm G, O, D, is used in all process.

The First Geometric Algorithm which is of The True Mind is INZ
This contains the first two building blocks of Creation....

To & Fro and Round & Round or Rotation...

The "I" is the To & Fro..

And the "N" is Rotated to become a "Z"....

The Letters INZ were superimposed on top of each other forming a Square with a "X" touching the Corners forming the "N" and the "Z" and then the "I" was vertically through the centre of the Box containing the "X" extending above and below.

This picture can be found on many of the covers of old Christian books such as bibles and hymn books.

If you want to see and know anything about this "Functional Geometry" feel free to contact me through your U2U.

There is No guess work involved...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Wondrous! This entire post points out the simplicity of the Archetpal State(s)/Aspects. I concur completely. There are mighty depths of knowledge in those words, infinite. I call them the double vortex, with 4-primal aspects. The "N," "Z" aspects are the Oscillation of Life, or the 90 degree phase-shifts of raw consciousness, which emanates human consciousness and reveals it's form.

A few words, and to keep it simple, let me propound this awareness to all:

There is first a stillness, then a motion; this motion is the leaping to life of accumulative consciousness/awareness. This motion is spontaneously generated as if by veritible "magic," but is hidden in the accumulatory Presence of a Prime Creator, S/He, which resides Without and Throughout all of the Infinite Multiple Universes (lots & many) that exist. Each Universe is a 4-tiered Set. It is this spontaneous generation of force from substance, which is a pre-existing grid framework, a WORD potential. At least, this expresses the "magic" of it all, the springing to Life from a state of Stillness.

Humanity instinctively recognizes the existence of just such a Prime Creator, capable of achieving the Initial Momentum.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by SS,Naga]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

There were some intersting definations in this thread. I try to give my opinion.

God, it is the supreme law that flows through everything. It is impersonal and only seeks out the fullfilment of it's own existence. In a way, I believe it to be the ultimate reason beyond reasons, being a reason only for itself. I think that god is the ultimate law governing all the other laws. If you know object oriented programming, it is quite paraller to the highest class.

Most of us have thought questions like: "What is my purpose?", "where do I belong?" and "why I am here?". I think this is because we all have the spark of God inside us; this requires us to seek our place in the great creation: It is the obligation of God - every creature is happiest when it is on the place where it belongs to, this is true. When you feel that you are doing what you were meant to, you feel tranquility and satisfaction; this is when you know you are close to God whether you believe or not.

Even it is said that God created us as it's image, this doesen't mean that it has personality or visible form paraller to us (except in our image). God has all these properties in us - if I have spots on my face, God has spots on his face, because God is in everything, even in me. This is why I earlier said that God is impersonal: So speaking about concrete and single creature as a supreme God is blasphemy; a higher level being may appear as God to many, but in the end there is only one God (the ultimate law) that governs in everything.

But this defination is incomplete by default. Man can never give a perfect defination what God is, but I think that above explanation is for me, I don't know if its enough for you.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

You absolutely Correct!

I wish others could understand as you do....

The reason for this thread was to see how many have this knowledge and how many understand?

You have restored Hope in my enquiry.

How many out there understand????

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Again I can only agree with what you have written.

Why can't others understand as you do, as well as SS,Naga ????

I applaud you both and you have also given me hope in finding others that truly understand.

I thank you both for your thoughts.

I will try to explain more in the days to come for others on this thread and I look forward to your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I understand the we have travelled same paths in the past; anyway I can only encourage you to (as well as I) find your inner answers. I thought that someone either in this or another thread said that no books or teachers can give you ultimate answers - or something like that
I think that almost all that can be said about God has already been said in this world's literacy, but everyone's gotta climb their inner mountain and understand themselves as I can read from your signature. Gnothi seauton!

I sincerely hope that seekers will find this thread useful and wish all the best to your journey to the God. I personally have to keep repeating to myself that I don't know nothing and all I speak I state as opinions, not truth. Let us all remember that we cannot teach anyone, because we are only capable of knowing ourselves - and most people me included, have yet to complete that. Therefore let us choose carefully the words we speak unless we want to deceive and thus steal from people their subjectivity and right to personal opinion. Reading of course is voluntary, and reading is merely comparatible to memorizing map, then going into the woods and trying to find one's way - it is easier of course, if you have learned that ants build their nests south side of tree and trees have more vegation there, but paths are so many as there are seekers, and following paths made by others can lead you astray.

But I regard net and discussions forums great places to change experiences quite interactively, here we all can share what we had found on different directions, so thank you for invoking this conversation Matrix Traveller

Peace.

-v

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

my aplologese but yet again i fail to see how you are showing me that you acknowledge anything i've posted in respose and once again i fail to see that your reply is any sort of response to anything of importance that i mentioned?!

once again i'm confused?! you are rambling... explain how the english letters G-O-D have any coorolation whatsoever to the NAME of GOD. what i'm getting at is how can you use english or greek language to support your theory...the true tetragrammaiom uses the true language. and the word god has had its definition severely altered through the course of hisotry therefore only a name can hold the water your pooring

maybe if you interpreted the context of what i said you would understand the possiblity that we are talking about the same thing in a different way.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by n0tsympl]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Look don't misunderstand me...

You are confusing the Languages of humankind, with the Zionic Geometric Language that humankind stole the letter forms from, to produce their own written languages.

You are confusing the languages of human understanding, with what you know nothing about!

I am Referring to the geometric forms and Not the human language structures!

Do you know the Zionic Language????

Do You understand The Zionic Language????

If you understand what you are, and where you have come from, you will understand these "Geometric Algorithms"!

They are the Foundation of the "Program" you call your World!

If you truly desire to understand what I am talking about, then contact me though your U2U, and perhaps I can send you the whole story, that will enable you to understand.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

dont have u2u options yet post some links if you will ... and forgive me if what you are saying isn't registering but you are defining scared geometry and the flower of life or some other system through which God works... unless you are trying say God is an algorithm not quite the topic, over complicated, and unecessary to prove a valid point... still your remarks fail to assemble a response

hint: agree or disagree, explain why, then add ( don't just add to your previous statement you are disreguarding my input )

sincerely,
primate

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
When a cell divides it creates two cells and then four that are clustered together, this is what the star of David really represents, the building blocks of life, the golden ratio.

God is you and I and every other living thing we exist an infinite level of fractals that make up a greater organism within another organism until infinity, the mandelbrot set!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

No I am Not defining So called "Sacred Geometry"....

"Sacred Geometry" is geometry made into a religion....

This is Not religious !!!!

Humankind makes religion, out of either, what they can't understand, or wish to hide!

In what I know there are No secrets at all....

If of Roman doctrine just as one example;

Jesus said,

"The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and hidden them,
They themselves
have NOT entered,
those who wish to."

Give me an email address and I will send what you want!
It is no problem!

I can also be contacted through my U2U if you can organise your end.

I already have hundreds writing to me now on this subject, right now!

I can give you all the details of the system.
I have a library on computer of over 30,000 Geometric Drawings I have Drawn explaining the whole system...

I can also Give you any details you want on the Optical Interfaces
(With The True Mind) That we are Manufacturing!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
When a cell divides it creates two cells and then four that are clustered together, this is what the star of David really represents, the building blocks of life, the golden ratio.

God is you and I and every other living thing we exist an infinite level of fractals that make up a greater organism within another organism until infinity, the mandelbrot set!

"When a cell divides it creates two cells and then four that are clustered together, this is what the star of David really represents, the building blocks of life, the golden ratio."

This is the manifested story of Earth and your Universe Not the Cause!

"God is you and I and every other living thing we exist an infinite level of fractals that make up a greater organism within another organism until infinity, the mandelbrot set!"

No mandelbrots here, this is a theory from the 70's or 80's

Found them in "Scientific America magazine" back in the 80's...

Used to love playing with them fascinating aren't they???

A business partner who was involved as Software Manager in our business spent hours with hem in off hours as a hobby.

He was a genius in maths...

Used to write verticals on the subject of mandelbrots...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join