It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone define what God is?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
God is the human minds attempt to rationalize what is can not understand.

Hi FSBlueApocalypse,

Yes I understand where you are coming from but as I have said many times the Word.......... G O D, is Not understood, as it was intended thousands of years ago.

What people think is God, is actually the Life of God which is the Light of Man that lights everyone who comes into the world.

This is The "Mind" of God, and is often falsely called the human mind wich is in reality "The Inner Mind".

This part of the Mind is a Droplet of The True Mind.

There is An "Inner Mind" and an "Outer Mind"...

The Inner Mind is what is often referred falsely to, as the human mind..
And The Outer Mind is "The True Mind" of "The All".

But the Word..... God is another entity within the All....

To find what the word implies you have to go back to the original language called the Zionic Language, which has been lost to the world, but can be easily back engineered from the Ionic Greek language...

This Language was Geometric in its communication and Not verbal.

Hear you can find the true meaning and understanding
of the word..... G O D

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gate13

Very true.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I must say, before I say anything... the older I get, the more I know I know absolutely nothing.

I will offer my thougths, as you asked, but not trying to tell you anything.

I do not know for sure if their are other Gods, but I do know that the God of the Bible, the King James Bible exists.

I say the King James Bible for a reason.. I can get into that if asked.

I say the God of the Bible exists because I truly experienced a change in my life. A change that Cannot be experienced Naturally.

I can explain this further if you want to know.
I do not profess to be able to explain all the things about the Bible or God, but I can tell you how YOU , YOU can know for sure that he is REAL and you can have him in your life.

I know, yadda, yadda, yadda... in the totally corrupt times we live in, in this day of Good Christians going to their Good Churches all dressed up for their sunday meetings..... people who never even knew God.

But you must know, God even foretells of this happening.... I can't quote it, but God tells that in the last days, men and women will be lovers of themselves, men laying with men, women laying with women and all the while professing to know God... God said these people are like those Above Ground Burial Caskets you see, painted all white outside, looking good, but full of dead man's bones inside....

Just so you will know...

If you ever get to the place in your life where you really want to know if all that god talk crap is for real, I can help you to find out in about 30 minutes or less.

Feel free to contact me any time. I tell you as sure as I am talking to you now... Their is a God, and I have a relationship with Him... He is a sucker as I ain't much... but he still takes care of me!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

how does this language of math work?

how can it be traced back through the greek language?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gate13

how does this language of math work?

how can it be traced back through the greek language?

Like anything you can attempt to explain the language by maths but It is a Geometric Language that is used to control a Geometric based system.

It is a little difficult to explain in few words, but I can only but try... LOL.. Basically "The True Mind" or The Life of God is in many Nuclei each Nucleus is in an Interface called the Soul.

All the souls are in a huge Lattice work of Light, so they are like in a huge network that is multi layered and is in many different sizes, generational in fact.

Each Soul has its own holograph that appears as the environment it is being experienced.

To trace these fonts back through the Greek Language, you have to first understand the System that produces what you think is the universe.

It is a geometric based optical program, so when we look at the words you use in English, we need to realise we can understand words, in two different ways.

First in the generally accepted way, which requires no comments on.

Secondly in a Geometric understanding, associated with the Matrix as I call it.

For instance the upper case "A" in English is the "Alpha" in Greek, but the Greek Alpha has come from somewhere.

Yes I know there are many theories, of where they have come from, but because of what I have been shown and had explained to me, (I know of The Alpha has been displayed in different orientations through out history.)
that The Ionic written Language came from The Zionic Language that has been lost to the world but we can find indications of this language having been in the past which will take another article to explain to you.

The original Ionic Greek text was in upper case letters only.

The Lower case was introduced much later in history by the Romans.

But anyway it goes something like this:-

The Zionic Language was used in about 3,000 BC and earlier.

It was Geometric and Non verbal.

It was used to communicate with the system that produces the Universes, and Worlds that are Not anything Like a Universe.

At the time of The Tower of Babel The Language was confounded and a language came into being, called the Ionic Greek language, and there developments also that came about.

But at the time The Ionic Language came into being, Fonts or Letters were made up from the Zionic Language.

For Example The Ionic Greek "Alpha" came from The 6 pointed star in Zionic, also known as "The Star of David", even though the human king David was born yet, But I speak of the Heavenly origin of David and Not the Earthly form.

The 6 pointed Star can be separated into two Alpha. This is where the Alpha came from.

The Formation of the First 6 pointed Star in the beginning of The All, was formed from two Delta, in the Word "God". (God being in Greek fonts Gamma Omega Delta but this is Not the Translation of the word in human terms, but is purely the Geometric decoding, of the Parable or book of parables, you call the bible today. In reality the bible is a Roman collection of Greek and Hebrew parables.)

The Delta Star, or 6 Pointed Star, being One Delta inverted over another came from 3 overlapping circles, by producing line work between the intersections of the circles and the top and bottom of the Iota. But to explain this Properly to you, I will need to post these drawings to you via email...

Because I can't upload onto abovetopsecret yet but I am working on it.

So by back engineering the Alpha in Ionic Greek, it becomes the 6 pointed star in Zionic again.

The Greek Letters are in all cases 1/2 the Zionic Letter.

The two halves from the Zionic Language are, the "Image" of the Ionic letter and The "Opposite Image" of the letter in its orientation.

For example The Greek Letter "Gamma" came from a "Square", in Zionic or a "Rectangle" depending on the function it came from, ie The Matrix "Hexagonal Format" or "Octagonal Format".

The "Rectangle" came from the "Hexagonal Format" but the "Square" came from the "Octagonal Format".

The Name difference, in the languages came about something like this:-

The Original Language was Zionic and one of the languages that came from Zionic was Ionic Greek as I have said.

As you can see The "Z" or "Zeta" in Greek was dropped from the Zionic for the language name to become Ionic...

In Ionic Greek Zeta Alpha Omega and Zeta Omega Omega means Life and in Zionic a "Z" superimposed on a "N" giving a square with lines joining the corners forming an "X" meant Life.... In The Matrix The N and Z registers are of Life...

Notice that the "Z" is a Rotation of The "N".

There are some other letters that are rotated even in English for example the "2" and "5", "9" and "6", "M" and "W"

The First movement of "The True Mind" in the beginning, was
To & Fro represented by the "I" Iota and The Second was Rotation.

So this is why "Z A Omega", or "Z Omega Omega" means Life in Greek.

If you look at many of the Byzantium mosaics, in old Byzantium churches and monasteries, you will find all this including pictures of Jesus with a "Z" on his gown.

Jesus said, "I am the Way the Truth and The Life." so this is why the "Z" on his gown in the Byzantium mosaics as Zeta in Zionic
means Life....

All is either either, strait or curved, or a combination of these two in your environment.

There are no other shapes in the universe other than straight or curved or a combination of these two.

Can you find another?

The Straight is formed from the first movement of "The True Mind",
To & Fro.
The Curved is formed by the second movement which is Rotation.

The Greek Letters are Not the only ones taken from Zionic.

In fact, many of the Chinese written languages, have also come from Zionic and can be treated in the same way.

I don't know if you can follow all this, but it is much easier to present this knowledge in graphic form...

My English skills are very poor to say the least...LOL..

But this is about the best I can do in such a short text, so I hope you will be able to join the dots...

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay I will try again.. But this is more along the lines of the soul, or thetan. And God and or What you will think of that being, or that essence.
here we go.

1. Life is basically a static.
Definition: A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The static is capable of considerations, postulates and opinions.

3. Space, energy, objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon, or not, by the static and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Okay I will try again.. But this is more along the lines of the soul, or thetan. And God and or What you will think of that being, or that essence.
here we go.

1. Life is basically a static.
Definition: A life static has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no location in space or in time. It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.

2. The static is capable of considerations, postulates and opinions.

3. Space, energy, objects, form and time are the result of considerations made and/or agreed upon, or not, by the static and are perceived solely because the static considers that it can perceive them.

I know very little about Scientology, but by the definitions you have given here I would have to agree with what you have written.

Thanks for the input and I look forward to more of your comments in the future.

Interesting Letter Theta as it displays the first two movements perceived by The True Mind...

To & Fro and Round & Round. These are the base building blocks for geometry.

Everything in the all is either straight or curved or a combination of the two.

There is no other shape.

See if one can find another?

the letter "theta" and "phi" are a pair from The Zionc Language.

Theta is the Inner To & Fro while phi is The Inner and Outer To & Fro.
The Ring or circle is the intermediate (Size Relationship) Round & Round.

Note that The to & Fro is laying down in the letter "theta" but is standing vertical in the Letter "phi"

[edit on 22-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
God is exactly what Jesus said he is - Spirit. Jesus came to do the work of God. The work of God is an ongoing work, to believe in the one he sent. He searches the hearts and minds and those that really believe are given a down payment known, as "eternal life."

Eternal life is KNOWING the only true Father, and his son Christ.

How people move from faith 101 to knowing is a story unto it'self, but know this, he that searches the hearts and minds hears our cries. Jesus says in Thomas, that he discloses his mysteries to those he finds worthy. He also says, that those who have been persecuted in their hearts have truly come to know the Father.

Some people only believe, but some people know. Do you know the mystery of knowing?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

God is what you need him to be.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Yes I do know first hand. No matter if humankind believe it or not but in truth I have walked with Jesus through a Garden Not on Earth, with his arm around by shoulder giving me much instruction about many things. This discussion lasted for an hour or so in earthly time.
I have also been to the Marriage Supper mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ known today as The Revelation. He made me sit down in a thrown at his table and eat and drink from the Holy Grail.

I sat right next to Him so close I could touch Him.

I also go In and Out of the New Jerusalem that has come down from Heaven as also mentioned in The Revelation.

Every day I receive Instruction from our Lord and King, Jesus Christ.

So yes, I guess I do know......

[edit on 22-10-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Aaah. The ol' "My perception of the things around me is perfect" line.

You thought that stuff happened. Don't be so arrogant to think that what you assume to have happened actually happened. I'm sure it gives you the warm-n-fuzzies to think that happened, but you must realise you are being inherently irrational by assuming it did.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Moses asked the same thing basically. God told him He is "I Am" -- I think Moses had the distinct idea not to ask, but what does "I Am" mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The I am is "Consciousness" which is Not part of the Human Primate's brain.
The Brain is only a Decoder/Encoder between Life Consciousness and the program being experienced Earth...

I am That I am.

What is referred to as the human Mind is in fact Not of the human Primate at all, but is a Droplet of The One True Mind.

The Droplets of The True Mind are the Inner True Mind The Rest of The True Mind is The Outer True Mind or Life of God.

The Life is Consciousness.

The Life of God as stated in the book of John, is The "Light" ("Phos" in Greek that means "Sun Light" or any other "light"! "Phos" does Not mean Understanding! The Roman group of writings known as the bible is made up of Hebrew and Greek scripts i the form of a Parable) of Man that Lights every one who comes into the World.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

God is what you need him to be.

You only Need if you don't have.....

If you already have it, you don't want it, and more to the point, you can Not receive it, if you already have it.... LOL..

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well Dave you have No power at all to change the Truth now do you?

It is past tense but it has Not happened to you yet. Guess you will go through a little more of struggling yet but don't worry The True Mind always wins Thank God... LOL...

A little experience in dying always gets rid of any B.S. You can't run from your Death now can you? So you see you shall be blessed with the Truth at the appointed hour....

But don't take this personally, but accept your fate in its true Context and stop pretending, trying to convince yourself...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think what Dave was getting at is that no one truly knows.
To know and to think you know are two different things.
Truth, at least in my opinion, is found in consistency.
You've talked about your 'after death' experience before, and I don't doubt that you experienced what you say, but it's not consistent with other experiences I've read about.
If what you experienced was "THE truth", then other people who were reported brain dead would have experienced the same thing.
There's no consistency.
And to trust the subconscious mind to that extent, when so little is known about the subconscious mind, is a bit of a leap in my opinion.
So no matter what experience a human has or thinks he/she has, it's far from absolute proof, because we don't know enough to validify the bases of said experiences.
I would say I'm fairly consistent, so I couldn't take your experience as more of a truth than someone who claimed they died and went to Hell for 30 minutes and saw Satan with a pitchfork.
And believe me, there are people who claim that and far stranger things as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
GOD is humans way of explaining things they cant explain them selvs like if something amazing happens theyll say " Oh it was a miracle from god!" i personaly dont belive god exists gods image was created to fill in gaps and create a entity that people can put thier trusts in and thier hopes its something to give people a meaning in life thats basicly how i wold define god I could make tihs alot longer but ide need several thousand characters and more than 4 posts full so i shortened it

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

I guess You will never know, until you experience death yourself, and I can guarantee one thing, your experience wont be the same as mine.

We all find out sooner or later don't we, as none can escape death!

We are all different and that is a fact, of the diversity of Life isn't it?

I am truly thankful, that all are different.

I would hate us all, to be a clone of me ...LOl...

Nothing would be more bring.

But as for the validity of my story, you will just have to wait that 18 months and the judge the situation then ( I speak of the toy that is coming into your world) but in the meantime.
It is not I that you are questioning, but you could be questioning the one being The True Mind that sent me into you world to fulfil a special function for you. I think it would be prudent for both of us to exercise some caution don't you?

But you do raise some interesting points thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't need god. I have a very strict set of moral rules that I figured out. I'm happy knowing there was nothing before this life and nothing afterwards. I don't need the promise of candy and all my dead pets waiting for me on some cloud to be a good person.

If everything around me is all that there is, I'd be satisfied. But then I appreciate logic and don't assume I know everything, unlike some people in this thread

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Tell us about this "toy" that's coming into the world in 18 months. That would put us around.... what? April of 2010?

Is there some place we can read your near death experience? I went back through these eleven pages and the most you've said about it, was in your reply post to me.

thanks in advace.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join